Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2020 7:48 AM

Feb 2019
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
‪Momoshiki confirmed to be alive and able to control Boruto like we all thought. “KK is Jiraiya” people are gonna have a field day with the last panel‬
Feb 20, 2020 7:56 AM

Mar 2017
A really good chapter. Boruto's transformation looks sick af.
KK vs Jigen next!
Feb 20, 2020 8:31 AM
Feb 2018
Hei316 said:
KK vs Jigen next!

Right this will turn dark pretty soon.... this could be the dawn I'll love reading boruto manga even more at this point..... speaking of boruto he have a jougan and karma that will pretty much at this point will make him god killer....... sad life of naruto fans because boruto will be his natural "predator" couter. Boruto can nullify his chakra and have a pure eye which basically have every ability of the eyes(shar,rinne,byaku).
I quited this myanimelist account.(lame policies) delete this if you want idc....
Feb 20, 2020 8:35 AM

Mar 2017
gmadd said:
Hei316 said:
KK vs Jigen next!

Right this will turn dark pretty soon.... this could be the dawn I'll love reading boruto manga even more at this point..... speaking of boruto he have a jougan and karma that will pretty much at this point will make him god killer....... sad life of naruto fans because boruto will be his natural "predator" couter. Boruto can nullify his chakra and have a pure eye which basically have every ability of the eyes(shar,rinne,byaku).

Exactly. Boruto can become pretty OP and it will look damn good.
Feb 20, 2020 8:52 AM

Apr 2019
Let’s go, was waiting for a chapter like this to finally come and it did not disappoint. Ready for this Jigen and KK interaction.

Feb 20, 2020 12:31 PM

Mar 2019
I don't want to wait another month! :(
Feb 20, 2020 1:04 PM

Mar 2019
I'm just waiting for Boruto to have to go into his subconscious mind and become besties with Momoshiki. Can't wait for the jigen vs kk fight
Feb 20, 2020 2:32 PM

Nov 2018
Both father and son got possessed in their life. What a tragedy.
Feb 20, 2020 9:08 PM

Dec 2017
gmadd said:
Hei316 said:
KK vs Jigen next!

Not at all. I don't treat this manga as a sequel to Naruto, more like a fanfic unrelated to the original story. As the new authors suggested at the beginning of the series, this is not a story about Naruto, so everyone should do just that. Also, on MAL, Naruto is the series' parent story, not a prequel to it.
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 20, 2020 9:20 PM
Apr 2016
The cover OMG, Latina Sarada
Feb 20, 2020 9:41 PM
Feb 2018
electromagneto said:
gmadd said:

Not at all. I don't treat this manga as a sequel to Naruto, more like a fanfic unrelated to the original story. As the new authors suggested at the beginning of the series, this is not a story about Naruto, so everyone should do just that. Also, on MAL, Naruto is the series' parent story, not a prequel to it.

whaaaaa? well you are entitled to you opinion but it is indeed a prequel so yeah that's pretty much it at this point...... and we know it's not naruto story don't make us ignorant of that fact lmfao. we enjoy boruto and we have theories but don't force us to your opinion and theories too.
I quited this myanimelist account.(lame policies) delete this if you want idc....
Feb 20, 2020 10:18 PM

Feb 2012
That was a great fight really enjoyed the finale, and Boruto being taken over.

Looks like other Kara members are in on the betrayal part, looking forward to next chapter.
Feb 20, 2020 11:21 PM
Nov 2017
That moment when you defeat the boss (Momoshiki) and unlock him as a playable character
Feb 21, 2020 10:33 AM

Jan 2013
Sateramao said:
The cover OMG, Latina Sarada
I'm really starting to like this author's art, he's gotten better and better at drawing this manga and the action scenes are pretty clear to make out.

Awesome chapter, I totally didn't expect Boruto's transformation. I'm glad that fat fuck is finally out of the plot, next chapter looks promising too.
Feb 25, 2020 4:15 PM

Sep 2017
Momoshiki the new Kurama?
Apr 10, 2020 6:53 AM

Jul 2013
Boruto's power up hmm
May 29, 2020 1:39 AM

Jun 2019
I'm getting those Ichigo vibes from Boruto.
Momoshiki- The Next Kurama
Jun 10, 2020 6:23 AM
Nov 2017
Gohan's first time turning SSJ2 vibes lol, this chapter was AMAZING, SO SICK!!!
Mar 20, 2021 10:10 PM
Jul 2018
electromagneto said:
gmadd said:

I understand where you're coming from as a Naruto fan. But you have to keep in mind that this is Boruto's story. We can't expect Naruto to jump to Boruto's aid and defeat every villain that poses a threat to the Leaf. Due to Boruto's link to the Otsutsukis, it's natural that he's going to have the potential to get stronger and become even more powerful than his father. We also can expect characters like Sarada, Mitsuki, and the new generation to become even more exceptional shinobi than their parents since they were raised by a strong and experienced generation of ninja.
Jan 16, 2023 4:13 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Borushilki is HEEREEEEEE!!!!

More topics from this board

» Can I start with this??

removed-user - Mar 26

12 by BatoKusanagi »»
Apr 6, 4:19 AM

» Boruto TS Design

mayudhwuh - Aug 10, 2023

10 by Seya-san »»
Mar 20, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 33 Discussion

Kuma - Mar 21, 2019

16 by TheGrandVizier33 »»
Feb 20, 3:28 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 67 Discussion

Tetsuyagiri - Feb 20, 2022

20 by Xarouliss »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:38 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 30 Discussion

Kuma - Dec 21, 2018

9 by loris_bove »»
Nov 14, 2023 2:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.