Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2020 5:42 AM

Apr 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Basically a version of the original Strike Witches movie but shorter and a lot more comedy.
And Shizuka had a big roll which is always nice i want to see more of her.

The way Yoshika and Shizuka found each other was nice that bear makes for a great meeting between the two.
Sakamoto going around like that was also funny.
Jul 24, 2020 11:02 AM

Aug 2013
So this is a "501 Butai Hasshin Shimasu" version of the movie. It was fun to watch with some hilarious moments. I really miss these girls.

Sep 2, 2020 9:11 PM

Feb 2014
this was kinda boring, the original 501 is better,

5/10
Sep 14, 2020 5:51 AM

Apr 2016
So as expected, this was basically Strike Witches: 501 Butai Hasshin Shimasu! but completely new and in a movie format. Nonetheless was a fun to watch.
Sep 14, 2020 11:59 AM

Aug 2012
This was just the abridged version of the 1st movie.

4/10
Oct 21, 2020 5:02 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Actually, i don't find it that bad. Because in general i am pretty much already attached with the previous series of these one. For me, its just really suit well with the comical relieved of their style that they tried hard to wrapped them up into a comedic aspect. At the end, its a decent one.

For the story wise, as everyone already mentioned above, i may already getting spoil here by knewing the two new girls that somehow i don't know them at all and appeared later in the story (as when i wrote this). But its fine, because their appearance were just a nice attachment to get me into better condition before reaching the main series movie. Yeah, i'd think it suited well to me as a warming up.

So, in general, Miyafuji wanted to learnt a medical study to Europe, again, together with Sergeant Hattori Shizuka, because she had a trouble with her healing magic again. At the time, Sakamoto and the rest of them want to reunited to Miyafuji. But completely in a different direction. Until in one condition, Neuroi useless attack, and one of the miracle, they finally abled to united again, and Miyafuji got back her healing ability. Yeah, only to revived Shirley and Erica face. The reason behind Miyafuji came back? Lynne oppai! Its a very simple movie with a lot of fun. Such a shame i don't find it pretty fast at the previous year. Welp!

So, if you like the previous series one, about these comical relieved type of style for the main Strike witches franchise, you might supposed to be like these too. Because its basically the same, with the additional story and the plot continued, like everyone already mentioned above.

7/10.
badabassOct 21, 2020 5:12 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 1, 2021 10:17 PM

Aug 2019
the only subbed version I found was out of sync so it was a bit hard to follow at times, honestly didn’t even know this movie/OVA existed until now but it was pretty cool
Jun 28, 2021 10:19 AM

Feb 2020
So, it was a shortened version of the actual Strike Witches Movie.

I guess it was an okay short movie. Pretty cute and hilarious. :)

7/10
Mar 31, 2022 7:21 PM
Mar 2019
Love these spoof type instead of the more serious version.
For me, Hartmann, Shirley & Lucchini make this so funny.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.