Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jan 20, 2023 5:54 PM

Nov 2012
author closed out the series in the dumbest idea.
Feb 9, 2023 5:30 AM
Aug 2021
Just finished this and I’m completely unsure how to score this.

I watched the anime about a year ago and recently started reading manga as well. I picked this up a few days ago and I really enjoyed almost all of it. All the girls had something going for them so I didn’t mind who would end up being chosen.

However, what I do mind is that the last volume or two were quite badly written. The reveal was disappointing, especially after such a long build up, the flashbacks/dreams during the wedding sequence are confusing, there are a few plot points unexplained, the wedding wasn’t even properly depicted if you ask me (kiss the bride panel, anyone?) and I could go on.

Also, I agree with most here that the pick was at least a bit weird. I love Yotsuba, her kindness and determination to help others remind of someone I know, but out of all the quints, she arguably had the least development and it felt a bit like the author picked her to add a surprise element. I guess what I’m trying to say is that in the grand scheme of things, one of the others seemed like it would’ve made more sense given the way the story developed.

Anyway, since a story’s ending weigh heavily in my scoring, I probably can’t quite give it as high a score as I was going to, even though most of it was so enjoyable.
Apr 15, 2023 12:10 PM

Sep 2007
Just finished the manga after seeing the anime and the movie. the final choice goes better I probably found because I read everything in one go and found that the balance between the girls was very good. I'm still not convinced it's the best. Yotsuba is really adorable and probably the funniest but I still support Nino in the end. Girls who know what they want and are active have that extra something.
So my final top will be in that order : Nino > Miku > Yotsuba > Itsuki > Ichika

Jun 8, 2023 11:10 AM

May 2020
Lol, this is ain't that bad after all. Along with the journey of The Quintuplets, it was like a rollercoaster. The Author make it so carefully untill you find out who won and who lose and how the story goes. I see this manga as a rom-com in funny way. Fuutarou progressive character is beyond my imagination. This is worth to read to be honest. Congrats for you guys who read till the end, time to move on xD
sharosharoJun 8, 2023 11:13 AM
Aug 13, 2023 7:16 PM

Mar 2019
I thought this idea of everyone going on their honeymoon together was a big shit, let me fuck my wife alone! lol
but I still really liked the series, Yotsuba was my favorite from the beginning.
8/10 being very kind.
Sep 9, 2023 10:38 AM
Jul 2021
Amazing conclusion to a great harem series.

I am going to be brutally honest, I legit didn't care about which girl won, simply because of much I loved all the Nakano sisters equally. Was expecting a harem ending ngl, but we move nonetheless.
Sep 14, 2023 9:13 PM

Apr 2022
already watched the anime a while ago but decided to read this back and damn, that ending was still ass. worst girl won and miku deserved better, ichika and nino are annoying so just no for them, and itsuki was just fine. tbf uesugi has been a generic shitty male harem mc from the start so i should've seen it coming. still, this series started mid, improved and then went back to being shit around the festival arc. glad kanojo mo kanojo didn't follow this type of ending, harem ending would've been way better.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Oct 13, 2017

6 by Matheus050 »»
Nov 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 60 Discussion

Congintive - Oct 31, 2018

34 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 47 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 21, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 44 Discussion

badbass55 - Dec 25, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 88 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Jun 3, 2019

50 by FreedomCanned »»
Sep 28, 2023 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.