Forum Settings
Forums
Yesterday, 5:16 AM
Sing For Me Miku

HybenWinther said:
BlakexEkalb said:
To answer the question, being overweight, having a terrible personality, I being a hoe, having a lot of ex's(?), treating others badly, having a bad work ethic, being dumb/low IQ, already losing your virginity in high school, etc. That’s all I can think of off the top of my head.

sorry if I'm being nosy, but what's wrong with having lost one´s virginity in high school in your opinion?

I lost mine at 16 (seduced) but I wanted to keep it until I was married. Also wanted to marry a girl who was also a virgin so I can relate.

Yesterday, 5:44 AM

Ryulightorb said:
traed said:

Why? Turn offs aren't the same thing as dealbreakers...or maybe you didn't really read every post and just are focused on a few specific people you don't want to address directly

They can be the same thing but usually your right they aren't

At first thought it would seem all dealbreakers are turn offs and not all turn offs are dealbreakers however a dealbreaker ironically can be a turn on if it's something someone knows is bad for them. For example turned on by abusive jerks with it being a dealbreaker in a moment of thoughtful decision over giving into lust.

Yesterday, 5:47 AM
Whatever

shirakawa_megumi said:
Maneki-Mew said:

- For men: really not into most of the super manly guy with huge muscles, beard and a very manly face.

There are some "neutral" personality traits that could become a problem, if they are more extreme. For example shyness or social anxiety. Some guy was really interested in me, he didn't tell me, but I was very sure. He was likeable and kinda good-looking, but I really never felt at ease with him, because he had so much social anxiety that I had to buy a ticket for the train
for him once etc.
And I think he didn't want to change himself either, because he really refused my idea of doing something against it more than once. It's not meant maliciously, but I couldn't see myself with him at all.

And these guys, yes it's mostly guys, who are totally mommy's boy while being a grown-ass adult and listen to her every time. In general pretty immature adults. I'm not going to babysit.

> be into low testosterone soyboys
> complain that they soyboy

Just change your class to full time lesbian, there is no point for you to trouble with males.

I'd love to explain it for immature people in more detail:
The first statement was about appearance. Appearance describes the facial & body shapes and their style.
The second statement is about confidence and maturity.
If you think very hard about it, you might will find differences in these statements and that people don't need a masculine appearance to have some levels of confidence and being emotionally and mentally more mature. Maybe it makes sense for you then.

No really, I don't really answer for that person, who got a hateboner on me.
I just wanted to state that there is really nothing wrong with looking like that, but it's just not attractive to me. Happens.

Ryulightorb said:
Maneki-Mew said:
Physically:
- Really bad hygiene. Nothing is worse than that.
- Being morbidly overweight or a huge beer belly.
- People who don't care about their appearance at all.
- someone with a sunken posture and head down etc, because they are shy.
- For men: really not into most of the super manly guy with huge muscles, beard and a very manly face.
- For women: also not too much into really tomboyish women with a pretty masculine appearance and behavior.

Personality:
The classics and self-evident stuff? Unempathic, lying to me, unloving... etc.
and of course people don't have to agree with me on everything, but I never would have dated right winged extremists or someone who is seriously homophobe etc. The second one is because I have self-respect, I guess.

There are some "neutral" personality traits that could become a problem, if they are more extreme. For example shyness or social anxiety. Some guy was really interested in me, he didn't tell me, but I was very sure. He was likeable and kinda good-looking, but I really never felt at ease with him, because he had so much social anxiety that I had to buy a ticket for the train
for him once etc.
And I think he didn't want to change himself either, because he really refused my idea of doing something against it more than once. It's not meant maliciously, but I couldn't see myself with him at all.

Another thing is also: people with no self-reflection and aren't able to or don't want to change. I have had and still have such people in my family and don't need that. This is one of the worst things. You are wasting a lot of energy on them for nothing and they never think they did anything wrong, because they got no self-reflection.

Something else that is often overlooked: Having totally unlikeable friends. How should I live with that in the relationship and also, I really think that your environment tells a lot about yourself as well.
And these guys, yes it's mostly guys, who are totally mommy's boy while being a grown-ass adult and listen to her every time. In general pretty immature adults. I'm not going to babysit.

I really understand that it's more complicated, if you already have feelings for that person, and then it becomes a bit less important, but the question was about generalized stuff people find not attractive.

I don't feel attracted to really masculine guys or women as well and that's just oddly specific for myself, I think I couldn't help it.
That doesn't mean I trest them "lesser people" either, it would be very hard to overcome this as well. Maybe not impossible, but I can't see myself being able to tbh.

They aren't holy waifus anymore, I guess?
Someone being sex-obsessed is a big turn off to me as well, but this lol
Especially because you are between 14-18(!) in high school. I imagine it like "woow, you hoe lost your virginity before you were 30!? With 16, 17, 18!!? You whore!"

i get that i was just putting out something that is a personality trait or honestly not sure the word is to use but something that is definitely a turn off to me.

A turn off is a turn off in my books complicated or not reactions like i stated are things that turn me off of liking someone haha

I'm not sure what do you mean atm sorry. 😅
Which personality trait do you refer to?

And as I said, I totally understand that you'd care less about appearance, when you are already emotionally invested in a person. Would I leave my girlfriend for it? Ofc not!
But if you don't know someone, the appearance it's the first thing you see abd that leaves an impression on you and there you got just preferences.

Yesterday, 6:21 AM

p0ckyy said:
Thanakos said:
Honestly, all you have to do at this point is be normal. I have literally no other requirements. Just for fuck's sake, be normal.
lol sorry, normal doesn’t exist
everybody’s got something

It does. I've just never been lucky enough to come across it. People, especially in their 20s, are a mess.

Yesterday, 6:33 AM
Whatever

Thanakos said:
p0ckyy said:
lol sorry, normal doesn’t exist
everybody’s got something

It does. I've just never been lucky enough to come across it. People, especially in their 20s, are a mess.

Normal to me = normally socialized human being with a decent of morals.

Yesterday, 6:51 AM

Not being open to learn/experience new things. Closed-minded I guess.

Yesterday, 7:39 AM

Overly judgemental, shallow and entitled types.
One bright day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight
Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other
A deaf policeman heard the noise and came and killed those two dead boys

Yesterday, 7:55 AM

-Smells bad. nothing worse than a stinky girl
-Has nothing going for them as in no job, car, or dont have there own place. If I got to pick you up, pay for everything, and take you over my house if we hang gtfoh.
-Being to fat. Sorry if you are ginormous Im not interested.
-Im 23, if you got more than 1 kid that is definitely a turn off as well.

Yesterday, 8:01 AM

my biggest turn of is if they dont turn me on
Viben to some Anime Beats

Yesterday, 9:20 AM

I feel like a lot of people mention fat/overweight as one of their turn-offs, but I kinda wonder if it's like a spectrum for you guys? I mean can they be chubby or is it still a hard pass? I'm just curious :)))

Yesterday, 9:26 AM

Maneki-Mew said:
Thanakos said:

It's very easy to find moral people. Very rare to find normally socialized people. I only want the latter and it's incredibly difficult to find them.

Yesterday, 9:38 AM

Men that are overconfident disgust me. It's also very unattractive to me when a guy follows the herd and doesn't question what happens around him.

Yesterday, 9:39 AM

Someone who's too serious all the time, and a control freak and I'm out

HybenWinther said:
I feel like a lot of people mention fat/overweight as one of their turn-offs

Not all. I don't mind fat or chubby girls as long as they're tidy

Yesterday, 9:43 AM
Sing For Me Miku

HybenWinther said:
I feel like a lot of people mention fat/overweight as one of their turn-offs, but I kinda wonder if it's like a spectrum for you guys? I mean can they be chubby or is it still a hard pass? I'm just curious :)))

Some big girls are very attractive but being overweight is unhealthy. I want w healthy partner who looks after themselves. I also don’t like a scrawny girl either. I usually go for women who have nice shapely curves but the curves are not cellulite they are firm from genetics, proper diet and exercise. Natural, fit, toned. She needs to have ass, a flat stomach and nice legs. The boobs can be small to big just not massive or fake or saggy. And she can’t have too much make up I need to know what she really looks like. I’ve actually never dated a fat girl but there are lots of African guys who love off fat women for some reason. My mother told me that in some parts it is seen as a sign of prosperity. I just thing those guys are desperate but either way more for them I guess.

Yesterday, 10:01 AM

- Poor table manners are extremely off-putting to me. I could never be with someone who had the habit of chewing with their mouth open or slurping their soup. That would drive me insane.

- People who are messy. I'm a minor clean freak, so being with someone who was very messy and disorganized would be a bit hard on me.

- Probably couldn't be with a right-winger or religious person tbh. Our views would be too different.

- Poor hygiene. Nobody wants to be with a smelly person who is voluntarily disgusting.

- I don't like when people are underweight or very overweight. Chubby is fine.

- Not a fan of tattoos or piercings at all.

- Small penis. I can't really elaborate on this one because I don't want to break any forum rules, but I still want to mention it as vaguely as possible because it's relevant.

Yesterday, 10:20 AM

FlowersInTheRain said:
HybenWinther said:

Some big girls are very attractive but being overweight is unhealthy. I want w healthy partner who looks after themselves. I also don’t like a scrawny girl either. I usually go for women who have nice shapely curves but the curves are not cellulite they are firm from genetics, proper diet and exercise. Natural, fit, toned. She needs to have ass, a flat stomach and nice legs. The boobs can be small to big just not massive or fake or saggy. And she can’t have too much make up I need to know what she really looks like. I’ve actually never dated a fat girl but there are lots of African guys who love off fat women for some reason. My mother told me that in some parts it is seen as a sign of prosperity. I just thing those guys are desperate but either way more for them I guess.

From my experience, it seems like only black males are attracted to big females because of their big fat butts, apart from that, there is nothing else to that to write home about it.

All in all, small tight female butts rules! (same as long legs)

Yesterday, 10:27 AM
Fragility.
Nothing worse than when I put my SO in a Walls of Jericho mating press and they start screaming about how I'm going to break them. v_v

Yesterday, 10:30 AM
Sing For Me Miku

BallistikJuice said:
FlowersInTheRain said:

From my experience, it seems like only black males are attracted to big females because of their big fat butts, apart from that, there is nothing else to that to write home about it.

All in all, small tight female butts rules! (same as long legs)

Yes but my point is that there are plenty of women with thicc bodies who are not fat. A woman can have a big butt that is firm and amazing and perfect in size and shape not small and perky. Not that I would say no to a small perky butt. I just don’t like a woman that has an ass like an ironing board.

@soverign lol it is funny how many women start trying to move away in the bed until they end up dropping on the floor. Even my fiancée is always saying I am too rough with her.

Yesterday, 11:10 AM

Something between

* Being Turkish

* Lesbian looks.
Aka tries to look just like a man.

* Dutt hairstyles.
It looks fucking stupid. And not in the positive I want to fuck her silly kind of way.

* Ponytail hairstyle.
Nothing screams used wares (or future whore) more than a ponytail.

* They lack an internal strive (=don't feel the desire) to improve themself for the sake of one another.
The way I see it, in a relationship both partners are supposed to work towards being the best they can offer to one another.
If one partner works out or otherwise puts in a ton of effort to improve their health and their looks, it's disgusting (personality-wise) to see the other person be like "I'm fine as I am and I feel well as such" and just lay back.
I hate women that feel like being a woman entitles them to getting pampered to grow into fat little gnomes. Feeling fine with living a sub-average healthy and clean lifestyle, I can perfectly relate to if you're not in or going for a long-term partnership. For the same reason it's a huge red flag that whoever you're with doesn't take the relationship seriously if they claim to be going for long-term but can't even feel an urge to want to offer the other w/e is within their power.

* Treating sex like it's their responsibility.
At times it's enjoyable if a woman just wants to let herself get pleasured, it's a great feeling to be in control and able to do whatever you want with the woman. But you're not a dead fish, woman. Get your bitch-ass up and start pouring out your desires, show me some of what it is you want and not just try to please me with what I want. You aren't doing the other person a favor, you're doing what you want, there is no place here for your chastity-ego just so you can feel better about "not being a whore".

* Piercings, cigarettes and tattoos
Signs of weakness.
They are literal branding stamps that mark you as part of the herd.
And these marks signal you as a failure.
Having a deformed face, being handicapped or being a midget are all fine in my book. But when you chose to deform your body because you were too weak to resist bad habits for the sake of pleasing others, you disqualified of being worth my seed.

These are the tip of the iceberg, so to say.
Modified by Flevalt, Yesterday, 11:18 AM

Yesterday, 11:45 AM

Boy, most of the replies here make me gag a bit.
Anywho, there are a few things that really made me question my choices in the past. Most of them can be traced back to being self-centered, such as talking about yourself wayyy too much and having most of your sentences start with "I'm like [...]" or "I'm the kinda person who [...]", I'm not a reporter, it's not an interview.
Another one was when people would complain about other folks all the time, including exes and relatives. When everyone seems like an asshole to you and you're not making any effort to solve any problems or any conflict between you and someone else, you're most likely the actual asshole. And I've had this shit pulled on me a few times, people getting super worked up about something and wanting to break up at the first sign of any inconvenience. I guess having idealistic expectations of what a relationship is like can be another turnoff, loads of people don't take conflict and problems into consideration, and these aren't inherently bad things, every couple has some issues at some points in their life together, and what do you know they're still happy and they love each other, and that's because they know how to work together and they aren't delusional.

Fellas (and lasses), just try to be considerate of your partners and put in the effort whenever you can.
And don't assume you're going to end up settling down with someone who ticks all your boxes, it pretty much never works that way. Be ready to adapt (not the same as being a wuss who doesn't stand up for themselves of course), be considerate of your partner and for the love of god just communicate, the first step towards solving a problem is addressing the problem itself, respect your partner and let them know when you feel something is wrong, then you can both work on a solution.
Modified by Erg_Orgy, Yesterday, 11:48 AM

Yesterday, 12:02 PM
Sing For Me Miku

I just remembered one of my favourite 50 Cent songs from before he blew up. No offence to anybody! Pretty sure he just made this song for fun just goofing around.

Yesterday, 12:28 PM

Thanakos said:
Maneki-Mew said:

It's very easy to find moral people. Very rare to find normally socialized people. I only want the latter and it's incredibly difficult to find them.

I also just really want somebody "normal," whatever that means. Yet there really are many people out there who have a pretty bad set of morals. Not the majority of people, but I think that its at least more than we believe it is

Yesterday, 2:39 PM

Anything that is not TITS is a major turn off to me.

▲ ▲

«REVs»
«NP Games»
«Male/Female»
«Favorites (+Awards)»
"When We Let Evil Win, It Becomes Our Reality."

Yesterday, 3:11 PM

Overweight people. Yep, I am that person, sue me. Also, people who smell.

Everyone, taste the thorns and poison,
for each one, say it was delicious.

Yesterday, 3:43 PM

My biggest turn-offs are drugs, smoking, heavy drinking, obesity, tattoos and heavy piercings. Basically, I don't want her to look or behave like a criminal or delinquent and/or lead a very unhealthy life style, especially not with things that can be avoided. I find tattoos particularly ugly

Personality-wise, I just wish for her to keep loyal/faithful, to be honest and to stay communicative. Can't think about what the dealbreaker here is, but I prefer loyalty/faithfulness over honesty and a good communication is the most-likely safety feature to keep a relationship healthy

Yesterday, 3:53 PM

Chest hair. Excessive arm, underarm,or leg hair.

Yesterday, 7:57 PM

Women with long nails
Women over 200 lbs
Women that smoke
Women that dress like tramps (IE: wearing heels on campus)
Women that wear a ton of makeup
Women that cannot take a joke.
Women that constantly gossip
Women that get offended easily

Yesterday, 8:07 PM

When she isn't shaking and genuinely terrified to the point of sobbing with a runny nose. I just can't get into it.

Yesterday, 8:38 PM

Maneki-Mew said:

HybenWinther said:

sorry if I'm being nosy, but what's wrong with having lost one´s virginity in high school in your opinion?

They aren't holy waifus anymore, I guess?
Someone being sex-obsessed is a big turn off to me as well, but this lol
Especially because you are between 14-18(!) in high school. I imagine it like "woow, you hoe lost your virginity before you were 30!? With 16, 17, 18!!? You whore!"

I guess they just don't want used goods.

Yesterday, 10:14 PM

Smoking is one of the most disgusting things I can think of, kills any interest I have in the person

Yesterday, 10:20 PM

When you find out that you actually live in the Matrix. It's like WOAH i need it to be real tho.

Yesterday, 10:42 PM

the big 3 red flags:

1. asshole to their mother
2. dislikes dogs
3. knife collecton

/thread
Chikaji said:
i, personally, would gladly be fisted by every single strong female character until my asshole explodes, permanently rendering me into a coma

Today, 12:19 AM

I actually have a turn off for people that don't have a turn off for me.

Today, 2:49 AM

1. Bad hygiene. Strong smells literally hurt my nose. Must shower daily. Not brushing teeth is an automatic deal-breaker.

2. Can't dress themselves. T-shirt and jeans is fine, but by god those things better fit them properly.

3. Racism or other prejudice. Instant deal-breaker.

4. Lack of empathy.

5. Bragging about money with the intent of wooing me. Yes, I've experienced this, and no I wasn't impressed.

6. Social vampire. I've dated one. It was exhausting.

7. Doesn't like animals. My dogs are my life, and I'll always have pets.

8. Closed minded. Must be willing to go outside their comfort zone. Must not judge my anime figure collection that exists in literally every room of my home.

9. Controlling/unwilling to compromise.

Today, 3:33 AM

- Creepy behavior
- Jealousy/Possessive behavior
- Rapey behavior/Doesn't take NO for an answer
- Bad Hygiene
- Emotional Vampire
- Fat/Obese chubby is fine although athletic is preferable
- Lack of Humor
- Too Emotional
- Too short
- Insecure
- Lack of Confidence
- Closed Minded
- Lack of Intelligence
- Lack of Social Skills
- Hates Cosplayers
- Hates Hatsune Miku

👑 Ice Queen 👑

私はあなたのお気にいりのハローに、そして一番難しいグッバイになりたいです。
🧊

Today, 4:01 AM
Whatever

Thanakos said:
Maneki-Mew said:

I agree with the first but not with the second. I mean people, who should already know since their childhood how to behave and what to say in which moment etc... I met a lot more of those people, yes also among weebs.
People who can read subtle social clues and subtext too and all.

Today, 6:32 AM

shotz said:
the big 3 red flags:

1. asshole to their mother
2. dislikes dogs
3. knife collecton

/thread

why is #2 a red flag? a turn off sure but a red flag?

Today, 9:11 AM

I don't have a turn off because I'm not interested in a relationship in the first place.

12 hours ago
1. People that are not accepted by cats

this is more by experience but I notice me and cats have similar taste in humans
like if I hear someone say ''I like cats but for some reason cats don't like me/attack me/flee from me'' its a big warning sign
and if my own cat flees from you its even bigger warning sign.

2. constant boasting and egoistic behavior
in short I just do not fraternize with such creatures

3. smoking/drinking/addictions in general I suppose

4. being mean to people for no real reason + not being able to keep your opinions to yourself
like for example you don't need to inform people they are ugly I'm sure they are aware
and you making their day shitty by saying that to them is just being an ass

5. behaving like ur 5-13 yo in general I guess

6. being super religious
religious people just scare me
like it doesn't matter what religion
I keep feeling like I'm about to get witch hunted

7. bad hygiene, living mid trash
just overall people like this are ew

8. hoarding

9. racist & sexist ppl

10. for looks? bad fashion + haircut choices or having need to flash people

12 hours ago

Biggest dealbreaker is shallowness.

Can't really think of turn-offs. Usually when I'm in a relationship I'm already far too infatuated to be bothered by something they do. Maybe really disgusting eating habits.

12 hours ago

i know that i was also a kid once, but i really just want to beat the shit out of every little kid i see

12 hours ago

Overweight and smelly and people. Also those with a kink policing sex.

Those who don't even put minimal effort in having a conversation.

Hyperactive people who could not chill one day at home.

8 hours ago

In general it turns me off

Ugliness: If in women elements such as attraction, desire and erotic love enter mainly through the ear, in we men it does so mainly through the eyes. It is not essential that a woman be really beautiful so that she attracts a man, but she definitely cannot be ugly.

Tomboy behavior: Certainly most of the great seducers (such as Cleopatra or Casanova) have in their personality certain traits of the opposite sex that are part of their charm, however their dominant traits have always been corresponding to their own sex. A woman lacking femininity and delicacy is not attractive.

Anger Issues: Few women are more irritating than this.

Unfriendly: What attractive thing is there in a woman of an unfriendly nature?

For a relationship that demands affection and exclusivity (much more than just an adventure) they also turn me off

Promiscuity:The promiscuous woman can be very attractive when it comes to enjoying her on an adventure, but it definitely is not when it comes to forming with her an emotional relationship that demands exclusivity. Seeing a man in love with a promiscuous woman is as frequent as seeing a woman in love with a man without character.

Habit of lying: One thing is the occasional lies and others that are practiced as if they were national sports. What kind of confidence can inspire a woman who lies a lot?

Perversity or messianic complex: Women with these characteristics usually connect me too much with the snake that lives in my inner darkness so it is impossible for me to offer them affection and exclusivity (fidelity) because they tend to feed that snake.

Undesirable similarities: What kind of surprises can be offered by a couple made up of people with very similar mentalities and tastes? Can a couple avoid rivalry and competition when both are arrogant who pursue the same goals? Can a couple formed by two dominant people with strong temperament avoid constant conflict?

Without salt: A woman whose physical attractiveness obtains a rating of 6, can obtain in her general sexual attractiveness a rating of 9 if she enjoys a delicious and remarkable personality. Cleopatra, for example, was not a woman of great beauty and yet she had such an attractive personality that she seduced her preys to a level that no extraordinarily beautiful woman could reach. How many of the current top models can claim to have men like Julius Caesar and Mark Antony under their seductive power?

It is a reality that even a physically beautiful woman loses a lot of appeal if she has a frankly boring personality, what is the point that a woman looks very beautiful if she has no taste? Who likes meat without salt? Certainly there are many seemingly bland women who hide a very rich inner reality but it is not usually an easy task to bring to light that repressed.

Affective coldness: A woman who does not know/want express her affections and emotions with actions and/or words will hardly awaken my affective side.

The list could go on and on depending on the quality of affectivity and exclusivity that I could be willing to offer.

Modified by _Nemrod_, 4 hours ago

7 hours ago
Biggest turn-offs for me would be dishonesty and if they criticise me for my interests/hobbies. I value honesty very highly and despise lying (including "white lies").

6 hours ago

In terms of relationships, being too clingy or your partner having the need to document every second of the relationship. Like when they screenshot text and uploads them online saying "awww I love him so much." Idk that stuff turns me off.

4 hours ago

Smelling bad, smokers. If you're nasty smoker, stay the F away from me if you're gonna light up one of the those disgusting cancer sticks, you utter clown.

Shitty sense of humor as well.

4 hours ago

Woman who are way too full of themselves. I can't be with someone that feels like I'm taking care of a spoiled child rather than an actual partner.

3 hours ago

Slobby people.

People that make no effort to look or act well.

Being overweight or hairy on it's own is not a showstopper, but combined with unhealthy lifestyle, or uncleanliness, or bad manners, or just general untidy person, big red flag and showstopper. Also liars are out on their first lie ( not white lies).
idk about you but the closer a girl gets to looking like ronald mcdonald, the more aroused i become. CAV

where can we cast our eyes to @PoruMairu who thinks of himself a member of the true church. Helion.

1 hour ago

Honestly, anybody who judges me for liking anime

Pages (2) « 1 [2]