Forum Settings
Forums

Please add the following manga titles (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)

New
Feb 12, 2020 3:42 PM
Dec 2016
There's a lot of misorganization & lack of coherent info structure around the following mangas as is, especially here, so please add the following (proper titles):

Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Mission!

Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Universe Mission!!

Both are drawn by Yoshitaka Nagayama & published in Saikyou Jump. They are separate, original titles from Dragon Ball Heroes: Victory Mission by Toyotaro, & are the manga adaptations of the arcade game in Japan.

I have been in charge of the translations for this manga, as it has remain unlocalized, & will edit the appropriate factual information. I have submitted an entry for Dark Demon Realm mission & hope that it will go live soon, & will do the next one after the 1st. I am posting this topic title to reinforce my request to upload these two titles appropriately & take down any other misleading titles related to the SDBH manga (e.g. it is not just simply called Super Dragon Ball Heroes or Dragon Ball Heroes).
Feb 14, 2020 5:19 AM

Apr 2012
Lightning446 said:

I have been in charge of the translations for this manga, as it has remain unlocalized

Really? Thanks! I really like the manga!

Feb 15, 2020 12:06 AM
Dec 2016
yu6 said:
Lightning446 said:

I have been in charge of the translations for this manga, as it has remain unlocalized

Really? Thanks! I really like the manga!

Yep, you're welcome! Hoping to spread the word out there so maybe, one day, it can get a localization as all popular manga do
Feb 15, 2020 10:04 PM
Jul 2018
The database queue is over 6000 and the database mods pick and choose what to add. It might get added tomorrow or it might take years. Nothing you can do but wait.
Feb 16, 2020 5:50 AM
Dec 2016
spyda89 said:
I added Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Mission! to the database ages ago, and i never received a reply

I also added Yoshitaka Nagayama to the people db and never received a reply

I also tried changing picture from submission to the cover of the first volume and never received a reply

as far as I know there are many duplicate submission after mine too and no one received a reply

Now that's discouraging & frustrating at the same time.

The manga series is over 4 years in & nothing has been done to fix the proper database title?

StormSky92 said:
The database queue is over 6000 and the database mods pick and choose what to add. It might get added tomorrow or it might take years. Nothing you can do but wait.
StormSky92 said:

For a series carrying the title of Dragon Ball, I would've hoped it could get at least some attention, especially given that these are legitimate titles being serialized in Saikyou Jump, a Shueisha magazine. I really hope that a mod can respond to this thread or at least finally get SDBH: Dark Demon Realm! & SDBH: Universe Mission!! out at the very least.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Manga DB - Post Modifications/Duplicates Here ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aarana - Jan 4, 2009

7686 by Barbaduk »»
Yesterday, 11:45 PM

Sticky: » Manga DB - Post Genre/Theme Requests Here ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Mar 28, 2022

130 by Barbaduk »»
Apr 22, 10:28 AM

» Surprising Manga Still Needs Approval

Uutama - Apr 19

0 by Uutama »»
Apr 19, 1:01 AM

» TO THE ADMINISTRATORS OF MAL! BIBLIOMANIA!

carhs14 - Aug 12, 2023

11 by jere344 »»
Apr 18, 7:52 PM

» Pending approval items

Marrzo - Apr 17

0 by Marrzo »»
Apr 17, 12:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.