Forum Settings
Forums

[If you could watch one anime for the first time again, what anime would it be?]

Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Feb 12, 2:01 PM

If you could forget everything about one anime so you could watch it and experience it for the first time again, what anime would you choose?

I'd probably pick Parasyte because of how much of an emotional roller coaster it was, and it wouldn't be a super long watch like most of my list xD
My signature got deleted and I can't be bothered to make a new one.

Feb 12, 2:05 PM

Thats a hard one... ._. I would have to say One Piece to rekindle my love for the series! :))

Also its like 900 episodes of a fresh start... Imagine out of nowhere a massive shounen pops up! o.O
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 12, 7:48 PM
I would probably go for naruto series, ofcourse there are better ones i could choose like bunny senpai but naruto is my childhood and i would like to see it from my childhood view again

Feb 13, 1:53 PM

Sniplo_ said:
I would probably go for naruto series, ofcourse there are better ones i could choose like bunny senpai but naruto is my childhood and i would like to see it from my childhood view again

Yeah I know what you mean One Piece is also my childhood but naruto was most likely my second choice. :p
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 14, 5:56 AM

Maku-Otaku said:
Sniplo_ said:

Yeah I know what you mean One Piece is also my childhood but naruto was most likely my second choice. :p

I was tempted to choose either Naruto or One Piece but I don't think I could sit through such long series like I used to lol
My signature got deleted and I can't be bothered to make a new one.

Feb 16, 1:22 PM

Definitely FMAB, experiencing it for the first time would be amazing, seeing the story unfold again, reliving those sad, hype and mindblowing moments

Feb 17, 2:29 PM

It would most certainly be toradora. I had a unique experience with that anime and it truly changed me. Kind of corny yea but that's what happened. I'd 100% want to experience that again.

Feb 23, 7:51 AM
ooo I would do Naruto again just because of the nostalgia : )

Feb 26, 11:49 AM

but would it be nostalgia because its like youve never seen it

Feb 28, 10:32 AM

alexyaboii said:
but would it be nostalgia because its like youve never seen it

True it would be re-living that childhood joy tho! ;3

Feb 28, 4:34 PM
Ixion saga DT. It is my favorit comedy anime of all time, but sadly it's not rewatchable. So i would defenetly choose to rewatch this one.

Mar 12, 12:32 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX
Why? Because the first time I actually saw it, it was super fascinating and since I was already a huge fan of the Yu-Gi-Oh! series so I'd like to feel the goosebumps again.

Mar 14, 2:54 PM

Far too many. But for more of a reason other than it was just really good probably the Higurashi series, I didn't take it in as well way back when I first watched it and now I wanna try again with a clean slate not even vaguely knowing what happens.

Mar 17, 8:34 AM
For me it would be Project A-ko. It was the first time I ever watched an Anime movie. It's the movie that got me into Anime and couldn't get enough of it.

Mar 18, 8:28 PM

djvos said:
For me it would be Project A-ko. It was the first time I ever watched an Anime movie. It's the movie that got me into Anime and couldn't get enough of it.

Oh I havent seen that one... I guess I can watch it for the first time! c:

Mar 19, 3:17 PM
Oh cool. Yes please take a look at it and let me know what you think. Its simple and strange, but the action sequences were spot on.

Mar 23, 8:25 PM
One Piece for sure, since it was the first anime that I ever watched and I remember being heavily invested into the series.

It is a bit sad to see how slow the anime has become due to almost catching up with the manga, but the old One Piece is still probably one of the best shows I have ever seen.

Mar 27, 7:08 AM
Pandabottle said:
One Piece for sure, since it was the first anime that I ever watched and I remember being heavily invested into the series.

It is a bit sad to see how slow the anime has become due to almost catching up with the manga, but the old One Piece is still probably one of the best shows I have ever seen.

I agree. One Piece is a masterpiece!