Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 6 Discussion

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 6 Discussion

Feb 13, 8:53 PM

Really enjoyed this week episode
I'm glad that ma girl Maple recruited a lot of strong members on their own ways.

Sally is way too OP having shadow clone jutsu lol and Kuromu got his own harem, hes the only boy in the guild with lolis and big titties xD
Waitin for Shingeki no Kyojin Season 4..............

Feb 13, 9:02 PM

Ellenwitch said:
Kinda surprised she managed to pull the Shield guy and the craft girl she met into the guild. I figured they'd already be in one lol.

Their guild if they train right is gonna end up top notch. Two shielders, one speedster, two maxed out attack, a random skill user, a craftier, and a sword user. Get a healer and people who magic and they should be set honestly. Though another shielder or two would be great also.

Yea right.
A long range attacker like mages/magicians and a healer would be nice to add to group also cuz their lineup mostly consist of melee attackers xD but still strong af
Waitin for Shingeki no Kyojin Season 4..............

Feb 14, 12:07 AM
SapphyeePH said:
Ellenwitch said:
Kinda surprised she managed to pull the Shield guy and the craft girl she met into the guild. I figured they'd already be in one lol.

Their guild if they train right is gonna end up top notch. Two shielders, one speedster, two maxed out attack, a random skill user, a craftier, and a sword user. Get a healer and people who magic and they should be set honestly. Though another shielder or two would be great also.

Yea right.
A long range attacker like mages/magicians and a healer would be nice to add to group also cuz their lineup mostly consist of melee attackers xD but still strong af

Yeah that would really work well for their party lol. It's why I think they might need another shielder or two. While Maple has that certain skill, and there being another shield user. Using too much of it could leave openings if many are attacked at once. But it's gonna be fun to see either way~

Feb 14, 12:08 AM
Nieznajomy43 said:
Ellenwitch said:

I would also like to add monk/martial artist (I mean martial arts are cool), merchant (so they would never need to worry about money, someone who buy rare stuff and know one or two gossip) and Bard (OST would be nice). ;)

It would be fitting for the show honestly lol. Get someone who's main role is either maxed out or really focused on one certain department haha.

Feb 14, 3:51 AM

That male almost got a majority of the screen time! I dont like that!! And the guild should only allow lesbians to join!!

For male speaking to much and a mixed guild points off!! The stupid ass anime had 8/10 it now have 4/10

I dont like males in my anime!! I only accept my pure lesbian waifus!!

Love is too beautiful to be hidden in a closet!

Feb 14, 5:00 AM

Ellenwitch said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

I would also like to add monk/martial artist (I mean martial arts are cool), merchant (so they would never need to worry about money, someone who buy rare stuff and know one or two gossip) and Bard (OST would be nice). ;)

It would be fitting for the show honestly lol. Get someone who's main role is either maxed out or really focused on one certain department haha.

I can imagine that someone could focused only on doing quest related to martial arts and after a few "years" he finished them all unlocking some special Active Skills like "Perfect Melee Defence", "Perfect Range Defence" and Passive Skills like equipment doesn't slow down the character (to some degree) but only reduces damage.

Feb 14, 12:20 PM

Lol, those two new member with maxed attack seems harmless at first glance, and next they casually destroying guild properties with a headbang.

Feb 14, 8:39 PM

Fuck yeah Maple guild.
Never thought the people they met earlier is going to be their guild member.

Feb 14, 9:08 PM

Pretty chill episode.
Can't wait for their lvl up for the upcoming guild tournament and also floor 3.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 14, 10:05 PM

A guild, noice. Now all the main casts are assembled in one place.

Kanade is still really mysterious though, he mentioned that he's low level yet he's already on the 2nd floor.

Man, that attack focused twin reminds me a lot of Ram and Rom from Hyperdimension Neptunia.

Feb 14, 10:07 PM

Liddo-kun said:
LilyWhiteheart said:
So one of the people talking in the Maple's insane things post is the shield guy. Wonder if this will lead to some kind of betrayal (?)

hopefully not! ><

anyway, he looks happy to be part of Maple Guild. :)

Yeah I don't think that kind of things will happen to this anime, just like any CGDCT SoL, it's not likely something as serious as that happening.

Yuri-Crusader said:
That male almost got a majority of the screen time! I dont like that!! And the guild should only allow lesbians to join!!

For male speaking to much and a mixed guild points off!! The stupid ass anime had 8/10 it now have 4/10

Which male? The little one or the big one?

SapphyeePH said:
I'm glad that ma girl Maple recruited a lot of strong members on their own ways.

Sally is way too OP having shadow clone jutsu lol and Kuromu got his own harem, hes the only boy in the guild with lolis and big titties xD

Think Kanade is also a boy, by looking at his body and I noticed he's using "boku" to address himself.
Modified by BlueIsLove, Feb 14, 10:12 PM

Feb 15, 5:16 AM

BlueIsLove said:
Liddo-kun said:

hopefully not! ><

anyway, he looks happy to be part of Maple Guild. :)

Yeah I don't think that kind of things will happen to this anime, just like any CGDCT SoL, it's not likely something as serious as that happening.

Yuri-Crusader said:

Which male? The little one or the big one?

SapphyeePH said:

Think Kanade is also a boy, by looking at his body and I noticed he's using "boku" to address himself.

Isn't Kanade a girl?? Omg

ANIME!!!!!!! When I look at a character it should be very clear what sex they have!! For having a male wearing fucking earrings and make me think its a girl!! You now have 2/10

Love is too beautiful to be hidden in a closet!

Feb 15, 10:23 AM

This episode was probably the worst of the episodes out so far. I just found it less interesting than all the other ones. I like how they added 2 more cute girls, but nothing really happened in those 20 minutes. I'm still enjoying it though and I am looking forward to that guild event.
Hunter x Hunter is a 1/10

Feb 15, 8:26 PM

Yuri-Crusader said:
Isn't Kanade a girl?? Omg
Yeah, I think it's a boy. At first, I was confused so I paid attention to the voice and the VA was a lady so I assumed it was a girl. I think I saw in the manga somewhere that Kuromu thought he was the only male in the guild too so that further made me believe it was a girl..
To clarify; Kanade is voiced by Arai Satomi (a woman). In Seitokai Yakuuindomo, she voices Hata Ranko who uses a similar voice that feels bi-gender. She's a great VA because many of her roles sound womanly yet she can make this bi-gender voice!! Her control of her voice spectrum is wonderful and she brings the characters to life.

I was curious about a suspicion I had about Kanade but it was just me thinking too much. Thanks for the reply to my topic goes to uy1879.

Yesterday, 8:56 AM

Mai and Yui maxed ATK could be a fun interaction with Maple, but those clumsiness, I think a mountain or two might became flat in the future :'D

Yesterday, 3:40 PM

And here I thought the devs were upset that Maple was so broken and OP,then what the hell are they gonna do when she has an entire guild like that :)

Yesterday, 8:56 PM

We've seen unnecessarily high defense, and agility, now we get see what stupid high attack power can do. This is gonna be a smashing good time.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]