Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2020 6:40 PM

Apr 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally, after 3 medicore episodes of slapping children & being comedic-drama we get something interesting.

Especially the last scene where you can see MC screaming along with that music in the background that later on intends to leave you speechless as you watch credits. But it doesn't. Why? Because you didn't care about this character. That's what happened in my case. I mean, the whole scene was well done along with good music choosing, however i have a feeling that they should do something like this near the end of the series when you could at least care a little bit about that soldier who died.

Anyway, at this point in the series i'd say that i'm kinda disappointed but due to fact that Netflix made it, i'm not disappointed at all because i kinda predicted that it's another pulled out of nowhere Netflix CGI anime. As expected of Netflix.
Mar 17, 2020 1:57 AM
Apr 2016
Guys any1 knows the name of the ending song for this episode?
Mar 31, 2020 4:37 AM

Aug 2011
Blamtu said:
Guys any1 knows the name of the ending song for this episode?

"Called to the Sky" by Hitomi
Mar 31, 2020 4:53 AM
Apr 2016
Myorave said:

"Called to the Sky" by Hitomi

Yes, yes thank you
Mar 31, 2020 5:01 PM
May 2019
Gotta say, it's an alright show. But how the infection spreads being a mystery to the viewers is a joke. That whole episodes ending was cheap. I'm a sucker for sad and sappy stuff, but come on.
May 13, 2020 12:32 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh, man, this part was really the saddest thing i ever feel for action series. Glad to listen Kana voices again into Illie character vocal. That illness, Cagaster pandemic, really shocked, almost make me puked. Wish this Covid 19 never turned into something like that in the near future.

*Ps: ill never finish this series, so this comment might be my full commentary to the whole series. A great story with amazing plot premises. And that show give me more chill with HanaKana angelic voices as a heroine. Thats it at all.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 3, 2020 1:26 PM
May 2017
I NEED A LINK TO THE SONG! I can’t find a full non-monologue version of the song! On youtube someone uploaded it as “in the dark” and in the comments they called it “death or alive” by homti kuroishi but i can’t find it anywhere! And you guys said it’s “Called to the sky” but i can’t find it!
Jun 11, 2020 7:34 PM

May 2015
If it only was 2D
Fantastic episode
Jul 19, 2020 5:53 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Poor Qassim :/ the last part of the episode was really good
Aug 23, 2020 4:24 AM

Jul 2015
Until now I really thought of Qassim as this good-for-nothing soldier but seeing him feeling guilt for the children and try to redeem himself changed my mind. Pretty sad he had to die like that and must have been a tough job for Kidow to do. Still curious to how the virus spreads since Qassim wasn't cut or anything.

Feb 13, 2021 9:19 AM

Feb 2012
Man i used to hate qassim but he's really cool now.

Farewell you were a bro !

I wonder how the virus is even spreading and if some people are immune...
anthi-lightFeb 13, 2021 9:28 AM

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

Feb 24, 2021 10:37 AM

May 2015
Poor sheeps. So much stress.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Oct 18, 2022 6:25 AM

Nov 2012
That sucks lol was starting to like him, but made for something dramatic I guess. Was pretty random how he was infected, I wonder if they'll all be like that just randomly happening at any time.

Also the pinky finger and general insinuations that there's something romantic between Kidow and Ille make me uncomfortable, I defo see it much more as a father/daughter type relationship.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Dec 3, 2022 6:33 AM
Nov 2022
muy buen episodio, hubo una increíble profundización en varios personajes, especialmente en Qasim, este muere decapitado a manos de kidow ya que se estaba convirtiendo en cagaster, no sé como se infectó pero bueno, el mejor episodio de la serie hasta ahora
May 2, 2023 10:54 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Best episode so far. The last third of the episode was pretty moving and shows the enormous pressure MC is under
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushikago no Cagaster Episode 7 Discussion

modboy - May 27, 2020

6 by aguinos173 »»
Apr 4, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Mushikago no Cagaster Episode 5 Discussion

modboy - May 7, 2020

16 by bastek66 »»
Sep 19, 2023 11:48 PM

Poll: » Mushikago no Cagaster Episode 12 Discussion

Tyrel - Feb 6, 2020

26 by AkiCoffees »»
Dec 23, 2022 10:39 PM

Poll: » Mushikago no Cagaster Episode 11 Discussion

Ashhk - Jul 22, 2020

4 by AkiCoffees »»
Dec 23, 2022 3:38 PM

Poll: » Mushikago no Cagaster Episode 10 Discussion

Ashhk - Jul 22, 2020

3 by AkiCoffees »»
Dec 23, 2022 11:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.