Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Feb 10, 6:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 7
Hello my name is Nezuko Kamado. I'm the younger sister of Tanjiro Kamado and one of the two remaining members of the Kamado family. Formerly human, I was attacked and turned into a Demon by Muzan Kibutsuji.

please be my friend
 
#2
Feb 10, 8:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 160
Hello there Nezuko, welcome to mal,
your seiyuu is one of my favorite!
Dead
 
#3
Feb 11, 1:24 AM
Gekiga fanatic

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1102
Kinda cringe intro but still, welcome on mal


 
#4
Feb 11, 2:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 7
PieCat said:
Hello there Nezuko, welcome to mal,
your seiyuu is one of my favorite!


thank you, you have a good taste.

Robinne said:
Kinda cringe intro but still, welcome on mal


lol ... thank you :v
 
#5
Feb 11, 4:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 15
Long days and pleasant nights... -tips hat- Welcome to MAL traveler.
 
#6
Feb 11, 7:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 7
Lolitrashfire said:
Long days and pleasant nights... -tips hat- Welcome to MAL traveler.


thank you @Lolitrashfire :)
 
#7
Feb 11, 8:33 PM
Noah's Husbando

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 931
Welcome to the Forums !

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to add me~~



Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

 
#8
Feb 11, 8:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 7
Youmu_Konpaku said:
Welcome to the Forums !

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to add me~~





thank you senpai~~
 
#9
Feb 12, 1:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 45
I'm new also and decided to pop my head in here for the first time, and I gotta say...you have a really pretty signature!

Soft colors, nice idea to blur the flowers in front of the subject (although I'd make it a tad softer and feathered), and a glossy smoothness to it all. No border either which makes it look nice! Idk, I just really like it. I think I'm gonna go make one like yours!
Modified by Lustboi, Feb 12, 1:06 AM
 
Feb 12, 4:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 337
I guess Kimetsu no Yaiba left an impact on you :D. Welcome to MAL! Have fun around here!
 
Feb 12, 4:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 3002
What is that thing in her mouth?
A stupid thread deserves a stupid answer!
 
Feb 12, 9:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5530
Welcome to MAL bro!!!

▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░
▒░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░
░░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░
░░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░
░▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░
░▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░
░░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░
░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░
 
Feb 12, 6:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 7
Lustboi said:
I'm new also and decided to pop my head in here for the first time, and I gotta say...you have a really pretty signature!

Soft colors, nice idea to blur the flowers in front of the subject (although I'd make it a tad softer and feathered), and a glossy smoothness to it all. No border either which makes it look nice! Idk, I just really like it. I think I'm gonna go make one like yours!


wow, thank you so much. but you also have a very beautiful signature.

RD1042 said:
I guess Kimetsu no Yaiba left an impact on you :D. Welcome to MAL! Have fun around here!


Then I guess you like Suzumiya Haruhi

Prince said:
What is that thing in her mouth?


I wears the muzzle to ensure that I never has a chance to taste human blood, either because the hypnosis wears off or just through random chance

PrettyBoyTONY said:
Welcome to MAL bro!!!

▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░
▒░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░
░░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░
░░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░
░▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░
░▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░
░░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░
░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░


thanks bro
 
Feb 13, 9:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 3002
Then what is this? A lie??
A stupid thread deserves a stupid answer!
 
Feb 13, 11:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 231
Welcome to mal, have a good time here.
 
Feb 13, 12:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 204
I'm surprised nobody cooked her shit for that intro. Lmao fair enough, welcome to Mal.


By rising to the top
Without using it…
I'll have denied
him everything.
 
Feb 13, 5:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 84
Hey their, Welcome to Mal I hope you enjoy your stay here.




"Dream without fear,
Live without limits."
 
Feb 14, 5:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 4
hello! welcome:)
 
Feb 14, 6:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 7
Prince said:
Then what is this? A lie??


lol... cleanliness is good for health xD

cl_skinnyguy said:
Welcome to mal, have a good time here.


thank you senpai :)

Obscxrity said:
I'm surprised nobody cooked her shit for that intro. Lmao fair enough, welcome to Mal.


lol... I was also quite surprised... xD ... thank you senpai ~

Masuko-Senpai said:
Hey their, Welcome to Mal I hope you enjoy your stay here.


thank you senpai ~

qquk said:
hello! welcome:)


thanks~
 
Top