Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 121 Discussion

Feb 12, 12:02 PM

A lot of you people are really unreasonably mad, even after the initial freakout about Fuutarou's choice. The final Quint game serves as a thematic parallel. He's gonna deliver some nice speech about the impact they all had on him and find Yotsuba with zero issue, it'll be a nice wedding, lots of crying. Peaceful ending after all the craziness. Maybe I've just not read a lot of manga yet but the expectations that seems to have been built up here wasn't what Negi was going for at all.

Feb 12, 1:24 PM
Chosen360 said:
I understand some people's problem with the manga. Mostly with Fuutarou's choice but as was stated his choice could've been anyone and it wouldn't be a problem since most of the "romance" was from the Quints POV. It's not like most harem/romance where the MC keeps getting paired with every chick in sight and has love triangles/rectangles etc..

If he had chosen anyone other than Yotsuba then it wouldve been fine as well in the sense that Fuutarou had feelings for her and wasnt been teased with any other quint. The downside is that the reveal was too late and wasnt much fluff or focus on the main pairing

Fuutarou chose Yotsuba because he loves her. He's happy she's happy and the sisters have made peace with it. It's an 8/10 for me. It was a 10/10 but the lack of Yots/Fuutarou together brings it down.

Very much agree. The lack of romantic tension between Fuutarou and Yotsuba is what made the final coupling of the two lacking. There was always tension between him and each other Quints except Yotsuba. You're right too even with the future skip you never seem them together aside from that one date. The two never got to develop in our eyes. It's not the end of the world but I think Negi burning out and wanting to wrap it up hurt the finale. Some one earlier had pointed out it probably would have been better if Negi had gone on hiatus from the book and then returned to it. I agree with you it would have been a 10/10 for me but the rushed ending really makes the work on the whole lacking.

Feb 12, 9:20 PM

Okay, my guess based solely on posture, body language, and facial expressions, I would venture the quints to be, from left to right (1-5): Ichika, Itsuki, Yotsuba, Miku, and Nino.

Justification: #1 has the more mature look, therefore Ichika, the eldest. #2 has her left hand in a fist, typical of Itsuki. #4 has her right arm across her body, suggesting she's the most shy sister, therefore Miku. #5 isn't wearing earrings, and Nino hasn't had her ears pierced, which were know from earlier in the chapter. Ergo, #3 must be Yotsuba.

Of course, I could be completely wrong, too.
I always lose at disc golf. I keep throwing the game.

Feb 12, 11:03 PM

The only one I can tell apart for sure is Miku. Clearly I don't have quite enough love for the rest of them :'D

Feb 13, 10:34 PM

Wait have they revealed the bell kisser yet? I can't really remember. Would be funny if Negi completely forgot about it tho

Feb 14, 3:37 AM

Nino looks cute with her new hairstyle.

And the final quintuplet game.

Feb 15, 1:39 AM
icemocha said:
Wait have they revealed the bell kisser yet? I can't really remember. Would be funny if Negi completely forgot about it tho

Now that u mention it. Is it revealed already?

Feb 15, 7:14 AM

Leirza said:
icemocha said:

Now that u mention it. Is it revealed already?

I mean its obvious if you think about it (Yotsuba), but I would like it to be officially revealed on the manga. Again, it would be funny if Negi just forgot lol

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store