Forum Settings
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 9, 2020 5:20 PM

Jun 2016
I honestly think this has worst pacing issues of all arc I read up far. While this arc have a Plenty of enjoyment ciel revelation and I read up to chapter 159.

I wish Pacing could have much better.

What do you guys think?

Feb 12, 2020 3:43 PM

Aug 2014
Yeah It´s been dragged too long. Just give me his name already
Feb 17, 2020 6:56 AM

Jan 2018
This arc has been the longest one. Yana still have so much information to give us and I don't see a quick end to this story arc, plus I don't think she's gonna give us Ciel's real name. I like the story and really don't mind waiting 'cuz her work is great, I just have so many questions and few answers, the main question being "where is the story heading?"
Feb 19, 2020 10:49 AM

Apr 2010
I hope it is the last arc, cause it drags on and on too much, there too many splits in focus, just have one plot.

Jun 7, 2020 4:04 AM

Mar 2018
Wait a sec. It is STILL ongoing? Dear lord, I dropped this manga a while ago because the arcs became worse and worse over time (the one with the boarding school was just plain terrible) This must be the most dragged out arc of all of them if it is still ongoing. I will drop on again IF this is the last arc and the manga will finally end.
Jun 19, 2020 3:50 AM

Mar 2016
I think it has potential to be the last story arc because it gave out lots of crucial information about the story.

Since I started reading this manga recently, I couldn't really feel how slow paced this arc was, though I understand that it was the longest one so far, but I am enjoying it.

I thought it started out pretty boring, like "yeah just another mystery, blah blah", but shit hit the ceiling after

I don't mind it dragging for much more, as far as it ties the story together and delivers a finale.
“They call certain methods of fighting good and others evil, acting as if there were some nobility to the battlefield. Such illusions, perpetrated by heroes throughout history, have led countless young men to their bloody deaths, all for the sake of this valor and glory.”
~Kiritsugu Emiya

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuro Shitsuji Chapter 5 Discussion

zq - Jul 7, 2008

23 by Emmuhzx »»
Yesterday, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 211 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Apr 18

1 by calzonepocket »»
Apr 18, 5:54 AM

» a small disscussion on how you feel about black buttler?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 17

3 by Hydroalbidius »»
Apr 17, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 36 Discussion

Jellyfish13 - Aug 20, 2009

29 by Embient »»
Apr 13, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 210 Discussion

EfiChan - Mar 20

4 by EfiChan »»
Mar 27, 5:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.