Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Kyokou Suiri Episode 5 Discussion

Feb 16, 2020 1:29 PM

The internet is a dangerous place...and damn I didn't think Kurou would actually be that old. I thought he was a kid in modern times and became what he is. Boy he has quite the fucked up family.

Feb 17, 2020 8:33 AM

Meigetsu said:
Saki is best girl for me, I wish her and Kuro never broked up

Totally agree. I hope they'll be together sometime.

Feb 17, 2020 3:50 PM

ok so steel lady nanase is just a creepypasta come to life
“May those who accept their fate be granted Happiness, may those who defy their fate be granted Glory.”

Feb 20, 2020 9:03 AM

Pretty dope 5/5 episode
I heard Kuro admit that Kotoko is his current gf sadly so? :)))
I hope they make it Kotoko deserves the world
Learning about Kuro's backstory was interesting it gives me Kaneki vibes but how does Kotoko know? I hope we find out in the next episode

Feb 20, 2020 6:45 PM

sad part is kuro's destruction power only works on monster
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Feb 21, 2020 2:35 PM

miyo__ said:
Meigetsu said:
Saki is best girl for me, I wish her and Kuro never broked up

Totally agree. I hope they'll be together sometime.

They won't. She doesn't appear after this arc.

Feb 21, 2020 3:15 PM

An entity, spawned from an idea and given power through the collective human imagination, which is reached though mass dissemination via the internet. This episode just explained egregores and meme magic in one go.

Feb 21, 2020 4:36 PM

Another good episode.

Feb 24, 2020 5:42 PM
The reunion that Kotoko did not want to happen finally happened, but fortunately for her it was not the one that would have been expected, no doubt Saki instead of being happy to see Kuro again, I think she was more traumatized.

Well, the fight that Kuro had with the steel lady Nanase was pretty decent, especially when she destroys Kuro's head, the sound of how the head burst gave such a real effect in addition to when the regeneration process of Kuro begins and we see how the flesh, bones and blood are reorganized to take the form of his face again, the good thing about this fight was that Kotoko's theory was true, the lady of steel is not a yokai or ghost, since She doesn't fear Kuro.

I can realize that Kuro's family was the worst, experimenting with their descendants until the perfect hybrid finally appeared was terrifying, but the worst was all the "experiments" that his grandmother did with him, I was sad to see how the little kuro stabbed himself with a branch through his hand without any hint of pain.

You don't know how much I laughed when Kuro tells Saki that it's true that Kotoko is his girlfriend, the defeated voice and that posture of being totally submitted to Kotoko left me laughing for a while, but the worst thing is that the situation got more fun when the three went to the department of Saki, what a most uncomfortable and sad situation, especially for poor Kotoko who had to see her boyfriend looking at the attractive body of his ex-girlfriend.

The true identity of the lady of steel turned out to be an imaginary monster that was born from the internet from the horrific death that Karin Nanase suffered, but the best was the explanation that Kotoko gave Saki about what these imaginary monsters are, but it seems that the steel lady Nanase is different from other imaginary monsters, since the source from which the appearance of the steel lady Nanase came from was from the wiki of herself that someone created.

Now we just have to wait for Kotoko to find a way to get rid of this imaginary being.

Feb 25, 2020 2:05 AM

Kuro family is crazy, no wonder he is emotionless now.

Feb 25, 2020 4:00 AM

he is very calm too

Feb 25, 2020 6:36 AM

Kuro's backstory is pretty effed up. I wonder if we'll be seeing more of her sister, though. She seems like a potentially important character.

The fight scene is super meh, though it's clear from the beginning that this show isn't action-oriented. Still, it's rather funny seeing Kuro taking a beating with how slow Nanase is.

I have a hunch that beating Nanake involves tampering the information in her wiki.

Feb 27, 2020 4:52 PM

Definitely gave off Mermaid forest vibes, dunno why this didn't come to mind earlier. Backstory was pretty compelling and Kotoko expressions are high tier xD
One Piece episode 914 & 915 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation

Mar 18, 2020 10:40 PM

I have to accept that I don’t love the artstyle, but the story is interesting. Well, so, Kurou is now here, fighting with Nanase, who he couldn’t defeat. The theory of Nanase coming from the painting wasn’t that bad, basically she’s from the conception of the specter portrayed by a bunch of people.

Apr 8, 2020 8:15 PM

Man those experiments were messed up, sacrificing hundreds all for the sake of a twisted ambition.

What a morbid display. Ears were ripped off and Kuro lost his head; big wow. On a side note, Kotoko's possessiveness is so cute.

Apr 11, 2020 1:08 PM

Kroko23 said:
Anybody make a connection to the show Supernatural and the episode with the ghostfacers and the tulpa? If you have it actually makes a decent line up of how they might kill the steel lady. In there they made the rumor contain a way to get rid of her "though it didn't quite work due to the ghostfacers being idiots". No idea if that's what their going to do here but it lines up quite well.

Came looking for someone mentioning supernatural. That is exactly what this episode reminded me of haha

Apr 14, 2020 7:46 PM
Is it weird that I actually like Kotoko more than Saki? Maybe not looks wise but Kotoko seems so much kinder than Saki and she can understand him way better even if she is a bit childish. Sure Kotoko is pushy but for some reason I don't dislike it? And if Kurou is going out with Kotoko by this point he should be nicer to her :(

May 4, 2020 9:38 AM

Kuro got one fucked up family there, kind of sad that he involuntarily became inhuman

To think sites like wikipedia had such powers
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
o̶̱͂r̶͎̎e̴͉͝ ̴̹͌w̸̝͐a̷͔̚ ̷̱̓c̷̖͌h̴͍͒i̴̖̅n̴͜͝ ̵̦̇c̴͕̈́h̴͍̍ī̸̖ņ̵́ ̵͍̓g̶͍̔a̵̧̾ ̵͖̍d̴̥͛a̴̰͑i̴̻͂s̸̳͘u̶̻͝k̴̻͋i̷̙͗ ̶͚̌n̷̦̋a̴̯̋n̵͔̔d̷̯͋a̵̅ͅý̴̞o̵̱̓

May 10, 2020 2:00 AM

So, i get kurou past here, and ofc the stories comes by Kotoko narrations with no explanations how... What a shit family you had there, lol, being too obsessed with something really bad for your soul. Now i know what is the moral lesson on this show. Surprising to me they both tell they are together, even Saki dont believe that fact, so am i. Kotoko, her actions, behaviour, and power really weird and full of mystery. And her linking to the soul worlds and its fill, really dont make me an easy going to understand.

Then, to the topic of the arc, idk but the storyline was just too bored. For the sake of the back story and character development, they decide to make the arc got too long to even get a nice conclusion. Not a good idea for the pacing issued, tbh... sighed.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

Jul 11, 2020 8:48 PM

I'm not entirely sure why Kuro is NOT falling to Kotoko already, compared to Saki with a weak stomach, lack of empathy for his true self, and being unable to express how she feels clearly to avoid misunderstandings, why isn't Kotoko who is the completely opposite of all these things not appealing to him? Usually the MC falls in love with the one who understands him most, not the one who ran away from him in the middle of a crisis...

Aug 3, 2020 9:46 AM
Damn Kuro is so op lol

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

Preview MangaManga Store