Forum Settings
Forums
Feb 7, 1:00 AM
I want to see if anybody knows how many hardcover volumes naruto has in total. I really want to start buying them but want a full set of hardcover books for the whole series if possible but I am not so sure the whole series was printed with a hardcover style because all I see in stores and online is the paperback version and would really prefer hardcover instead. Everybody please help with any info you can supply.!

Feb 7, 1:03 AM

I did a bit of research for you. I only found one volume in the Collector's Edition version, which is hardcover.

https://www.bookdepository.com/Naruto-Vol-1-Collectors-Edition-Masashi-Kishimoto/9781421525785

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

feed me the pecha berry (4th one)

Feb 7, 1:07 AM

Manga isn't traditionally printer hardcover, especially in Japan where it's super cheap. Reconsider your options, even if you love the series just buy it in the original format.
the progeny of a dropped colony

Feb 7, 1:11 AM

AtmosphericEntry said:
Manga isn't traditionally printer hardcover, especially in Japan where it's super cheap. Reconsider your options, even if you love the series just buy it in the original format.
A lot of English licensed series have special editions or are naturally in hardcover. For example, Wandering Son.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

feed me the pecha berry (4th one)

Feb 7, 3:59 AM
You can just download the whole manga tho... or read it in site with internet you'll have every time, instead of buying those books(those will go old and stuff). Just my opinion IG.
I quited this myanimelist account.(lame policies) delete this if you want idc....