Forum Settings
Forums
Feb 3, 2020 6:45 PM

As in the title...
There seems to be discussion posts up through a 10th chapter and MAL lists 12 total chapters for the series, but no matter where I look I can only find the first two? Is there an error in the MAL listing? Are the other chapters lost to time?

I know it's a long shot, but if you read this and happen to know I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks for your time

Feb 3, 2020 7:32 PM

Generika said:
As in the title...
There seems to be discussion posts up through a 10th chapter and MAL lists 12 total chapters for the series, but no matter where I look I can only find the first two? Is there an error in the MAL listing? Are the other chapters lost to time?

I know it's a long shot, but if you read this and happen to know I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks for your time

i suggest putting this in the support/help section, or i doubt anyone would respond

Feb 3, 2020 8:11 PM

Just_A_ManBOi said:
Generika said:
As in the title...

Thanks for your time

i suggest putting this in the support/help section, or i doubt anyone would respond

You're right. I haven't used the forums in a while.

Thanks tho!

Feb 3, 2020 9:32 PM

Generika said:
Just_A_ManBOi said:

You're right. I haven't used the forums in a while.

Thanks tho!

yeye