Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 2, 2020 9:59 AM
Dec 2013
Didn't expect an happy ending tho (considering how dark it is)

basically what happened in the final volume is

- Emaya choked Kirishima to "death" (but didn't notice she survived)
- Emaya reached his goal (or think so)
- Emaya and his allies managed to destroy the organization and kill all the bad guys
- Harakawa noticed Kirishima survived and freed her secretly
- time skip
- Emaya walked to school and saw Kirishima standing in front of him alive and somehow felt relieved(?)
- Kirishima confessed her feelings
- Emaya said, he loves her too since junior high school
- they end up as lovey-dovey couple(?)
- the bulliyng stopped (Harakawa threatened one of the bully guys in a very special way :D)
Feb 4, 2020 2:36 AM

Oct 2012
LuciusACastus said:

- Emaya and his allies managed to destroy the organization and kill all the bad guys
- time skip
- Emaya walked to school and saw Kirishima standing in front of him alive and somehow felt relieved(?)
- the bulliyng stopped (Harakawa threatened one of the bully guys in a very special way :D)

when is this going to be translated. wow.
Mar 6, 2020 4:16 AM

Jun 2012
Hhhmm, so Harakawa is indeed one of the good guy huh, for sure I thought the plot twist would be him the mastermind.
Jun 25, 2020 12:07 PM
Jan 2017
Does anyone know how much chapters it ends with? And when, please?
Jul 7, 2020 9:36 PM

Nov 2019
Pathetic ending.
Oct 6, 2020 3:59 PM
Aug 2011
yeah, The ending was just boring shit .. meh..
Nov 18, 2020 10:38 AM
Apr 2011
lol the bully girl and mc were in love they had poor communication.
Mar 23, 2021 5:54 PM
Jul 2017
I’m actually glad it got a happy ending, don’t care if it’s considered boring I was cursed with emotion of empathy
Sep 2, 2021 8:48 AM
Jul 2020
LuciusACastus said:

- time skip
This is stupid ed. Most of characters backstory was too stupid that it's hard to pity them. Aya get raped,and changed,and bully mc so he can get strong too? ARE YOU FOR REAL? There's even a character where she got ntr because she cheated first. She deserved it. At first the story was good,focused on revenge,but the the author start to give an excuse to forgive the character. Fmc deserve the punishment. Honestly,I hope she would die. It doesn't matter if she got a bad past,it doesn't justify her action up till now. Oh god,the mc was a simp too. How could he still love the girl that gave him a 3 years of hell,really? Whattttt? You still loved her despite all things he did to you? I don't know what to say anymore. Every characters in this manga was far too sucks. Fr.
Zac22Sep 2, 2021 8:52 AM
Sep 4, 2021 3:46 AM
Sep 2021
Zac22 said:
This is stupid ed. Most of characters backstory was too stupid that it's hard to pity them. Aya get raped,and changed,and bully mc so he can get strong too? ARE YOU FOR REAL? There's even a character where she got ntr because she cheated first. She deserved it. At first the story was good,focused on revenge,but the the author start to give an excuse to forgive the character. Fmc deserve the punishment. Honestly,I hope she would die. It doesn't matter if she got a bad past,it doesn't justify her action up till now. Oh god,the mc was a simp too. How could he still love the girl that gave him a 3 years of hell,really? Whattttt? You still loved her despite all things he did to you? I don't know what to say anymore. Every characters in this manga was far too sucks. Fr.

This manga is complete shit. The writing is complete crap, in the first chapter she accused him of doing something to her and then that never got brought up again after that.

The parallels with her older sister don't work at all because Irise truly was a misguided girl who was forced into doing it and was doing it to save her little sister whereas Kirishima was just a bitch to the MC and her "reason" of trying to make him "stronger" doesn't hold any water at all.
I knew the manga was gonna be this cliche but the whole way the story tries to retcon Kirishima just doesn't work, you can't sympathize with a garbage person like Kirishima in the end, you just can't.

It's also disgusting Arakawa got away with everything. I don't care if he was a victim he was still responsible for the deaths of Katsumata and Kuranashi among other people, he participated in the whole thing and should be in jail but nope.

And another thing, the MC still is scared of that blond dude in the end. Like wtf you just killed a bunch of people and you're still scared of this punk fuck off, nothing in this garbage manga mattered in the end.
Sep 8, 2021 4:43 PM
Feb 2021
Man, if that's the ending it's completely trash.
Sep 8, 2021 5:39 PM

Jan 2018
Rip, the manga ended up being garbage. Would love to see more torture
Oct 18, 2021 9:46 PM
Oct 2021
LuciusACastus said:

- time skip

Glad it ended like that.
- Glad that the FMC didn't die cause Even though the FMC was a bitch the prison lab was enough of a redemption for her (After all, the MC did return 3 years of her bullying in 10 days of prison lab in equal fold which I certainly very much support of it. She was a bitch she deserved it tbh.)

- Glad that the MC didn't die cause all he did was pay back. And no he was not a simp unlike what the comments here make it out to be. Had he been a simp he would have rather raped the FMC and come out scot free just like Harakawa did to her big sister.

- Sad that Harakawa didn't die. Although the bitch who bullied it deserved to be tortured... she didn't deserved to be raped neither a death. (After all Harakawa himself never got raped or anything similar in the first place. Like I said he was just a simp who raped her when he got the chance unlike the MC.) His situation though is different than the FMC cause the whole time he had done nothing to redeem himself and just watched the events pass by as things got even more worse.

- I am also a bit sad that the other two participants died. The second participant (the good guy whose daughter got raped) was the epitome of an amicable character. Even though his daughter died because of the rapists he never went out to kill them rather he sort out legal means. Such a guy dying was obviously very sad. Though I couldn't sympathize with his partner. (That whore deserved to die.). When it came to the psyco girl however although her death was justifiable she was just beginning to make friends and heal herself. Its sad that she never got to do that.
Nov 9, 2021 11:59 PM

Jul 2014
LuciusACastus said:

Oh. So that's what happened. Eyama going berserk because Kirishima died and Harakawa happy because Kirishima didn't die.
Nov 10, 2021 11:53 AM
Jun 2012
This was the weirdest ending.

Basically pre-time skip it looked like everyone but Kirishima, Harakawa, and Nagamine was dead(Eyama dying due to his injury)

But then during the time skip it's revealed a doctor (who to my knowledge was never brought up? Could be wrong) saved Eyama and Tajima(guy who killed Misaki).

Harakawa manages to hide all the evidence in exchange for their silence and everyone is happy.

The last page from the author is depressing. Basically saying he wouldn't be alive if his work didn't get published. Happy they're still with us though.
Nov 21, 2021 1:39 PM

Sep 2015
Well that was something... I don't have too big of a problem with this ending however it was very cheap and could've been a bit less "happy". Overall I'd give it a 5/10.
Nov 27, 2021 3:28 PM
Aug 2013
Enelnoenti said:

Just to answer this ancient question, there are 67 chapters total.
Nov 28, 2021 10:38 AM
Jan 2017
Vertigoh said:
Enelnoenti said:

Just to answer this ancient question, there are 67 chapters total.

Lmao thanks, already finished that ages ago tho.
Jul 28, 2022 3:12 PM

Dec 2009
From the start it's a subpar mess of a shit flawed story, even though it had some interesting ideas albeit flawed. 2/10.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prison Lab Chapter 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2017

2 by Bitbit774e »»
May 15, 2023 11:50 PM

Poll: » Prison Lab Chapter 67 Discussion

waalex11 - Jul 28, 2022

1 by Iwatch2much »»
Aug 16, 2022 7:22 PM

Poll: » Prison Lab Chapter 20 Discussion

joe_g7 - Oct 13, 2017

2 by Saku33 »»
Aug 9, 2022 7:51 PM

Poll: » Prison Lab Chapter 80 Discussion

Evilcat0310 - Apr 19, 2022

0 by Evilcat0310 »»
Apr 19, 2022 4:13 AM

» Is the ending available in english?

Polnarefferu - Jul 9, 2021

3 by Polnarefferu »»
Oct 25, 2021 10:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.