Forums
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Kyokou Suiri Episode 4 Discussion

Feb 8, 2020 11:33 AM

Kotoko and Saki are absolute gold.

Feb 9, 2020 1:08 PM

Swagernator said:
Where do you even get a skeleton that big.

You are jelly of her ride.

Feb 10, 2020 11:41 AM

Kotoko sure likes to tease Kurou's ex. girlfriend XD What a troll!

Nanase is a big mystery and her case seems to have intensified during this episode. She's very terrifying! Hope to see her case solved.

Great episode! And Kurou finally appeared and already fighting the idol... interresting.

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]

Feb 11, 2020 1:11 AM

"I don't think a miko can be deflowered..." ~ Saki san.

Saki and Kotoko were really amusing together. They have a similar way of deduction too. Nanase was hot, a shame that such a beauty died. Thou I think maybe she's actually alive and it's her sister that died.

Feb 14, 2020 3:10 AM

We know more about Steel Lady Nanase past and I found Kotoko funny in this episode like always. Kuro appears at the end, weird, cuz I thought he wasn't going to appear in this arc.

The world has really became a terrible place to live in, there's nothing better than the anime world to forget about everything

Feb 14, 2020 8:27 AM

The only thing I don't get is why we had that timeskip? I hope it has some impact but for now makes 0 difference.

Feb 14, 2020 3:28 PM

Sad big oppai idol xD.

Feb 18, 2020 5:12 AM

good episode. But what about that skeleton? Is it visible and if so why did nobody see it, and if it's invisible to the human eye, did everyone see Kotoko floating in the air?

Feb 20, 2020 6:12 PM

kuro's ex fiance is hoooooooooooooooooooot
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Feb 21, 2020 7:31 PM
Interesting episode, I laughed a lot with Kotoko and Saki, especially when Kotoko teased Saki with being Kuro's new girlfriend.
It was hard to see how Saki distrusted Kotoko, especially when Kotoko called herself her ex-boyfriend's girlfriend, but for poor Kotoko the evidence only proved right to Saki, damn Kuro how can he be so unhappy having someone as adorable and loving as Kotoko, his face literally showed that every day is an agony with Kotoko.

Kotoko's face when Saki asked her where Kuro was was too adorable and every time she gave Saki ambiguous answers Kotoko's face was more fun to watch. Obviously Saki took advantage of this and hurt poor Kotoko by rubbing in her face how good Kuro was with her compared to Kotoko.
I quite liked the way Kotoko moved around the city, with the help of a Gashadokuro.

Leaving comedy aside, the episode gave us a lot of information about who the steel lady Nanase was in life, or how she was known before the idol Karin Nanase who was a young woman who stood out more than anything for her charisma and her huge breasts, but despite this, she was a little known idol and to make matters worse, she was involved in a scandal which gradually led to her premature death, which was quite grotesque and also explains why the appearance of The lady of steel has no face.

Both Saki and Kotoko do their research on Karin Nanase, but for Kotoko it is still strange that what the lady of steel really is, since she does not show personality and but does frighten every spirit or yokai that crosses her path, very frustrated Kotoko admits that she will have to ask Saki for help.

Kotoko is too naughty, she loves to scare Saki and I found the image of when Saki deduced that the little yokai was sent by Kotoko too adorable, but this naughty does not stop and Kotoko prepares the spirit of a child to indicate Saki where she will be, Kotoko's face when she leaves was pure gold.
Look who decides to appear, it seems that Kuro will have a tough fight with the steel lady Nanase in the next episode.

Feb 25, 2020 2:13 AM

Lmao when Kotoko told the ghost kid to give Saki a surprise. This girl is a massive troll. Her giant skeleton ride is also banging.

I'm not fully sold on the story so far, but the entertaining cast makes up for it. Seriously one of the best character interactions I've seen in a long time. A great mix of humor, drama, and exposition.

Feb 27, 2020 4:24 PM

I love Steel Lady Nanase or Karin, she got nothing on Saki in terms of hotness, tho.

Also lol @Koto trollface.
One Piece episode 914 & 915 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation

Mar 4, 2020 9:36 PM

Love Kotoko trolling the crap out of Saki. Also love her smug expressions.

Mar 21, 2020 5:38 PM
That giant is a easy way for her get around but wouldn't normal people see a girl floating 20ft in the air?

Apr 8, 2020 3:57 PM

Lmao Kuro's face in all those photos

"Unfortunate accident" my ass. There's not a soul in the world that would die from falling down a small flight of stairs. Lol @ the Nanase Karin song.

May 4, 2020 8:46 AM

I think the sister has something to do with the steel lady, or perhaps it was all a fabrication of what people wanted from her ghost which caused her to become real

I really like the comedic Interaction between Saki and Kotoko, it really shines considering most of this episode is in a more serious tone
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
o̶̱͂r̶͎̎e̴͉͝ ̴̹͌w̸̝͐a̷͔̚ ̷̱̓c̷̖͌h̴͍͒i̴̖̅n̴͜͝ ̵̦̇c̴͕̈́h̴͍̍ī̸̖ņ̵́ ̵͍̓g̶͍̔a̵̧̾ ̵͖̍d̴̥͛a̴̰͑i̴̻͂s̸̳͘u̶̻͝k̴̻͋i̷̙͗ ̶͚̌n̷̦̋a̴̯̋n̵͔̔d̷̯͋a̵̅ͅý̴̞o̵̱̓

May 10, 2020 1:12 AM

Get more serious tone again for these episodes one, comparing how comedic essence got blown up in previous sample. The mystery of the cases, at last reveal one by one by itself. At last, kurou reveal his self with more questionable attempt. Still love with the interaction to Kotoko and Saki at every scenes showed in these arc of queen of steel Nanase. Lets see the conclusion of this arc in the next episode....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

Aug 3, 2020 9:19 AM
The episode was fun, yet haunting. Love how Kotoko tease saki so much

Oct 21, 2020 10:20 AM

and I thought myne was a bitch, this saki takes the no1 biggest bitch spot, what a disgusting woman, kotoko best girl
the episode was ok too
"Even if there's a wide world and stories
beyond the main focus, I don't think
it's necessary to end with the protagonist having
been involved in everything." - Yagi Norihiro

Houseki no Kuni Club

My random anime ramblings blog on MAL

Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

Preview MangaManga Store