Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 5, 2022 6:05 AM

Jun 2019
It's weird, it's funny, it's entertaining. Loving it,
Oct 15, 2022 3:42 PM
Dec 2021
Whayle said:
Maybe it's time to stop taking the bait

but its fun to watch people get triggered and fight. always great entertainment. wither your a part of it or not. lol
Oct 15, 2022 3:50 PM
Dec 2021

Xstasy said:
After all nothing speaks lighthearted as stepping on human eyeballs, chopping there heads off, turning them into mushrooms and eating them, mutilating there faces, ripping there spine out and other totally not edgy over the top violence scenes that are totally not there just as a shock factor and fanservice.
No of course not they are light hearted dark humor™.
So, I take it you aren't a fan of The Evil Dead? How about Cabin in the Woods? Zombieland? Dead Snow? Slither? I could go on and on but I think your main problem is not understanding genre, or in this came the Horror/Comedy genre this series author is clearly so inspired by. I get it, a lot of people don't and it isn't for them , but I'd hope you'd at least understand what things like "campy" mean. If not, try looking it up and doing a bit of research on the type of genre you're watching. I'd also suggest checking out any of the movies as they'll give you a better understanding of what everyone here is trying to tell you as far as certain things not taking themselves seriously and having fun, stupid, illogical humour that's well crafted through their tone and world. You might also learn through your research the appropriate use of the word edgy. You're like the person in the movie theatre who stand up during a horror movie and shouts " WHY IS THAT PERSON GOING OFF BY THEMSELVES!!! THATS DUMB!!" *Slow claps* Congratulations Xstasy, your powers of observation are truly peerless.

ngl i actually did that once in a movie theater long long time ago. lol
Oct 19, 2022 6:46 PM
May 2020
Happy New Year. I am starting to understand why everyone loves Ebisu.
I find it interesting how the sorcerers wear horrifying masks but look okay underneath them.
Jan 18, 2023 5:23 AM
Nov 2020
Why is it animated so weird.
May 15, 2023 6:54 AM

Oct 2022
Stuff don't make sense at all.
Yet is perfectly coherent.

No matter how weird, odd or pointless they go, everything befits with everything and looks natural and logical even when they are defying both nature and logic rules.

Kinda surrealistic Slice of Life.
Sep 20, 2023 11:08 AM

May 2020
That cook is wild. I mean man could literally make a flesh out of anyone's imagination.. and that's a superpower lol. Though it was that way, we got to know the man inside Caiman's head is already dead.

Then that party with corpses hanging from the ceiling kind of fits well with the environment of their world, despite it being really uncomfortable on screen. Anyways, as a friendly advice the duo of Nikaido and Caiman should stay away from that door.
Dec 4, 2023 2:27 PM

Mar 2021
These powers are so goddamn OP you can just make a animated version of anyone. What a strange slice of life show I kind of like it I find it weird and Avant Garde I can't say I've watched anything like this.
Jan 19, 12:13 PM

Nov 2017
Noi is definitely making me question my (a)sexuality, lol.

That door of flesh and bone has to be the most meta way of going into a world of wizards
Jan 23, 7:22 AM
Jul 2021
kinda little bit strange but i love it
Jan 23, 7:23 AM
Jul 2021
kinda little bit strange but i love it
Mar 22, 7:20 AM

Jul 2016
Shin getting so flustered over choosing Noi to experiment Turkey's doll skills that he needed his mask to hide his blushing was absolute gold. And as if they didn't already have enough chemistry together, a combo attack involving melting your arm only to have it regenerate mid-swing was badass.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dorohedoro Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2020

204 by FarCritical »»
Mar 29, 5:06 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

65 by FarCritical »»
Mar 29, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

69 by FarCritical »»
Mar 27, 12:01 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2020

70 by FarCritical »»
Mar 26, 9:43 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2020

75 by FarCritical »»
Mar 25, 5:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.