Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: TOKIMEKI Runners Episode 1 Discussion


#1
Jan 31, 2020 10:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 1545
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/319225725
A Dementia a day keeps the Alzheimer's away.
 
#2
Feb 1, 2020 10:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 925
what even is this for
 
#3
Feb 1, 2020 11:44 AM

Online
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 3976
Don't want to sound rude but what's the deal with the girl that doesn't show her face?
 
 
#4
Feb 1, 2020 11:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 251
SouthRzVa said:
Don't want to sound rude but what's the deal with the girl that doesn't show her face?

Thats the deal. She doesnt show her face.
 
#5
Feb 2, 2020 9:18 AM

Online
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 3976
Woodfall said:
SouthRzVa said:
Don't want to sound rude but what's the deal with the girl that doesn't show her face?

Thats the deal. She doesnt show her face.

No shit! I was referring to a reason for why doing it but okay. I will assume she's extremely shy or something.
 
#6
Feb 2, 2020 9:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 251
SouthRzVa said:
Woodfall said:

Thats the deal. She doesnt show her face.

No shit! I was referring to a reason for why doing it but okay. I will assume she's extremely shy or something.
Think its just a “cute quirky” thing but maybe she is shy. Didnt think of that
 
 
#7
Feb 26, 2020 10:27 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1
Woodfall said:
SouthRzVa said:

No shit! I was referring to a reason for why doing it but okay. I will assume she's extremely shy or something.
Think its just a “cute quirky” thing but maybe she is shy. Didnt think of that
Woodfall said:
SouthRzVa said:

No shit! I was referring to a reason for why doing it but okay. I will assume she's extremely shy or something.
Think its just a “cute quirky” thing but maybe she is shy. Didnt think of that


The girl behind the board is Rina Tennoji. She hides behind the board but she's very timid and unexpressive. When she shows her real face, she has trouble showing emotion. She feels more comfortable being behind the mask known as "Rina-chan board". The board is either a notebook where she draws faces or an electronic board known as auto electra board (can't remember the name exactly). That board is electronic and responds to her emotions. She wears in during live concerts. She's far more expressive and lively behind the board.
 
#8
Sep 13, 2020 6:04 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1472
The song was alright; the outfits were nice too. This was taken from SIFAS, right? The models look like the ones from the game. Probably why I didn't like it
 
#9
Oct 24, 2020 11:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 3089
Setsuna's outfit is definitely the best one here.
 
Nov 27, 2020 12:23 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 11777
I've played the song so many times in All Stars but it was great to finally hear the full version at last~

All girls are best girls once again.