Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 119 Discussion

Jan 31, 9:47 AM
I'm happy to finally see the confession and the proposal..... But I dunno I'm just not feeling it. I like Yotsuba enough and all that. But the real lack of romantic tension between her and Fuu throughout the entire run I think it was just seems so meh about them getting together.
I mean think about it, aside from the faux confession when from Yots when Fuu had stomach pains, and her licking the cream off his face, if you gender swapped Yotsuba for a boy and was the Quints "brother" would her character been that much different? Throughout the whole run she is basically Fuu's bro.
Modified by spiked_spiegel, Jan 31, 1:28 PM

Feb 4, 9:53 AM
This chapter was meh. Even with the confession and marriage proposal. Fuutaro and yotsuba are so blah. It’s really boring to see

Feb 4, 3:57 PM
This whole shit show has honestly become so forced, because Negi is trying to prop up Yotsuba so much and give her actual development this late. Their relationship hardly feels natural and he has to destroy the other girls's characters from what they developed as to try and make her seem like the better quint, and that's just not working. I would be fine with Yotsuba if there was actual previous development to her, like how Miku and Nino developed. Even Itsuki. This just feels wrong and entirely different characters.

This went from an 8/10 to a 5/10 for me

Feb 9, 10:09 PM

^Wait until you read chapter 121. You'll love it.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.

Feb 10, 2:04 AM
Supersky said:
This whole shit show has honestly become so forced, because Negi is trying to prop up Yotsuba so much and give her actual development this late. Their relationship hardly feels natural and he has to destroy the other girls's characters from what they developed as to try and make her seem like the better quint, and that's just not working. I would be fine with Yotsuba if there was actual previous development to her, like how Miku and Nino developed. Even Itsuki. This just feels wrong and entirely different characters.

Development as in what? Because besides Yotsuba Fuutarou has never shown one ounce of romantic feelings towards any of the quints. Lol it never fails in harem. People get mad their favorite didn’t win. Also saying Nino developed is laughable considering she is still a toxic immature person who thought she could “win” Fuutarou like some prize

Feb 10, 12:13 PM

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly when Yotsuba said she wanted to be something that supported someone the first thing that came to my head was housewife. YOU DESERVE THIS!!! BEST GIRL!!!!

Your hard work and effort has finally be rewarded. I sooo cant wait for the final chapter with the wedding. That is going to be so satisfying to see. Our angel Yotsuba finally getting the happiness she deserves.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 10, 12:15 PM

Supersky said:

Theres been hints thats Yotsuba was going to be the winner since the ending of the anime in about chapter 31 with the festival. He chose a long time ago and has built Yotsuba up for a long while. He's just chose to give the other girls more obvious development while making Yotsuba's more subtle and linked in with the others. Which in my opinion is much better way of developing her and having the big reveal.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 14, 3:04 AM

With that proposal, Fuutarou skipped way too many steps lol.

Feb 15, 12:56 AM
finally i caught up with this manga.
yess my girl Yotsuba got proposed. you deserved this yotsu. Still I wonder what'll happen in the next few chapter hmMmMmMm.

lol how uesugi used a voucher on date XD

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store