Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 2020 1:41 PM

Jan 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow ... didn't expect to see a nose Geass anytime soon, not to mention smelling lies with it ... lmao

*Edit: - Also 5000th post for me!
PrOxAntoJan 26, 2020 4:42 PM
Feb 13, 2020 7:38 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
A Pirate with a magical nose, can detect the lies....
If they have to handle the submarine because it is submerged, how have the girls escaped? swinming? lol
Jun 14, 2020 11:11 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Cute outfit on C.C.
Oct 1, 2020 11:16 PM

Jul 2012
Whoa whoa whoa. Seems like lots of things are revealed here. 10 years have passed and Lelouch has not aged. Lelouch seriously goes by the name L.L. now. And C.C. and L.L. are both collecting Geass fragments. Wait, fragments? The shooting stars we saw at the end of the movie?

Imagine if this became the plot for a new project 😮
Jan 4, 2022 6:15 AM

Dec 2012
Dat laugh.
Prisoners.
Galonzo.
He has Geass... on his nose?
Lelouch!
10 years ago?

They changed his name to L.L. in the credits.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jun 19, 2022 4:21 AM

Jul 2011
The nose geass was pretty funny looking.
Aug 8, 2023 9:48 PM

Nov 2012
I can see from the replies that it seems the order might have been messed up where I watched it but it had the nose geass one first and the girls one after, so anyway I'm just gonna put my thoughts on both on both threads;

nose geass:

so this takes place after the movie? the villain had a very one & done villain style design, but the geass on the nose was funny at least.

is this a glimpse into what the next project will be like? collecting geass fragments? can't say I'm too swayed...could be okay tho!

girls:

I always preferred Kalulu over LLCC (i just made those up, idunno what the ship names are) but I guess it's pretty standard for the series to favour LLCC as was true of the main series also. I guess with their geass connection and immortal deal going on, it does make more sense. So at least this picture drama acknowledges kalulu in a way haha. Shriley was never a contender to those two imo, hilarious that she's not even in this after this whole movie saga ret-conned her to be alive again...for seemingly little reason. 

Kallen saying Lelouch seems like the kind of guy to never move on after being dumped hit a lil close to home because I recently had an ex who dumped me tell me exactly this lmao
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

» Where can I watch this?

removed-user - Dec 5, 2019

7 by IridescentJaune »»
Aug 28, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Code Geass: Fukkatsu no Lelouch - Shinkai no Kakera Episode 1 Discussion

PrOxAnto - Jan 25, 2020

6 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 8, 2023 9:22 PM

» There are 2 PDS?

ThaneOfThings - Dec 7, 2019

3 by Ranxomare »»
Jan 12, 2020 9:56 AM

» What is this?

YeahBuddy751232 - Sep 15, 2019

2 by Roloko »»
Sep 30, 2019 12:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.