Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 25, 2020 12:45 AM
Oct 2018
What’s going on with the rating on this show, is there some reason why this is rated so low or was there a sudden increase in stupidity on this website? How can this have the same rating as Plunderer when that anime is just another girl laugh at random thing that isn’t funny, girl act cute, badass hero guy, girl like badass cool guy, guy is a perv; how is that mediocre seasonal anime rated the same as Pet, like even if you can’t comprehend what’s going on for now, I think you should be able to see that at least this show is much more unique and has interesting characters, abilities and animation as well
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 25, 2020 5:07 AM

Nov 2019
Its brand new so not enough votes. Also, not many youtubers are talking about it so it kinda went under most people's radar. Most anime watchers are just into the kind of stuff you mentioned like I mean Sword Art Online has a rating of 7.48 for Christ's sake lol. Its a bit frustrating for sure that a show like Pet has to prove itself a bit more than other shows since its very story driven which means it kind of has to prove its story overall is solid before it gets talked about and shared. The show from premise alone has been a bit on the odder side so most people do not know what to make of it all yet.
Don't let others ruin things for you. Even if a toxic fan pisses in your cereal, you could just get another bowl of cereal.
My Anime List - My Manga List
Jan 25, 2020 8:26 AM
Dec 2019
MAL’s trash taste: I’m inevitable
Jan 25, 2020 8:46 AM

Aug 2016
KLNDK said:
What’s going on with the rating on this show, is there some reason why this is rated so low or was there a sudden increase in stupidity on this website? How can this have the same rating as Plunderer when that anime is just another girl laugh at random thing that isn’t funny, girl act cute, badass hero guy, girl like badass cool guy, guy is a perv; how is that mediocre seasonal anime rated the same as Pet, like even if you can’t comprehend what’s going on for now, I think you should be able to see that at least this show is much more unique and has interesting characters, abilities and animation as well

What rating do you feel like it should have. I watched the first few eps and it doesn't feel like a very strong anime to me.
Jan 25, 2020 10:18 AM
Dec 2019
Mark_Dingemanse said:
KLNDK said:

What rating do you feel like it should have. I watched the first few eps and it doesn't feel like a very strong anime to me.
First of all you should not rate an anime after just 3 episodes in my opinion. Secondly, the anime is interesting for me, if you don’t feel it’s interesting or you think it’s poorly written just drop it. The point that the creator of the thread did is that generic trash like Pluderer has the same score of pet, which has a unique premise, different artstyle and brilliant soundtrack.
Jan 25, 2020 10:54 AM
Oct 2018
Mark_Dingemanse said:
KLNDK said:

Well if you were to rate it just based off the current episodes it should probably be closer to an 8 if something like plunderer is at 6.5
Jan 25, 2020 11:40 AM
Jan 2017
I don't disagree that it should get a higher rating. Yes, it takes a second to really catch on to what's happening, but I don't dislike that. While I'm not opposed to anime that's easy to follow, sometimes I like a break from the shows that I can watch with my brain turned off. Plus, the animation is really good and some of the scenes are absolutely surreal.

I also agree that it could be the number of people watching that could make it difficult to get an accurate rating. It's a tough season in general, though. I'm personally watching six different anime, and it's really tough to keep up with, even though it's good. On the bright side, this could be one of those anime that not a lot of people have seen that you could introduce people to. :)
Jan 25, 2020 10:58 PM

Sep 2016
Ikr? I have the same question. And sadly, the rating is getting lower & lower.
Maybe because some ppl cannot deal with the gay relationships/vibes? Or they just couldn't follow the plot? I mean, it's a bit confusing sometimes, but overall not that hard to understand.
Besides, isn't it common that you don't always get the answers to the questions you have within the same episode? Some ppl seem to lack the patience for waiting for a few more episodes to have their doubts removed.

Also, I saw quite a few comments somewhere else saying that the character designs are so ugly for them to follow the show or the execution is too poor, which I could hardly agree with. For me, the character designs are pretty fine. I'd say that there're some 'quality' faces rather than ugly character designs considering the limited budget this kind of show would get. Neither do I have any problems with the execution & presentation of the show.

Anyways, I think this show is quite amazing! And I'm so happy that it drew my attention by accident & I decided to give it a shot. I'm at ep#6 now and I love it especially from ep#4.
Hopefully, more ppl will keep watching till ep#6 before dropping the series or judging it too soon.
Jan 26, 2020 1:57 PM
Oct 2018
Orikasa_Momiji said:
Ikr? I have the same question. And sadly, the rating is getting lower & lower.
Maybe because some ppl cannot deal with the gay relationships/vibes? Or they just couldn't follow the plot? I mean, it's a bit confusing sometimes, but overall not that hard to understand.
Besides, isn't it common that you don't always get the answers to the questions you have within the same episode? Some ppl seem to lack the patience for waiting for a few more episodes to have their doubts removed.

Also, I saw quite a few comments somewhere else saying that the character designs are so ugly for them to follow the show or the execution is too poor, which I could hardly agree with. For me, the character designs are pretty fine. I'd say that there're some 'quality' faces rather than ugly character designs considering the limited budget this kind of show would get. Neither do I have any problems with the execution & presentation of the show.

Anyways, I think this show is quite amazing! And I'm so happy that it drew my attention by accident & I decided to give it a shot. I'm at ep#6 now and I love it especially from ep#4.
Hopefully, more ppl will keep watching till ep#6 before dropping the series or judging it too soon.

Yeah maybe there’s a little bit of homophobia on MAL because characters design are pretty normal compared to other anime which actually have unique art styles like devilman crybaby,ping pong. As far as not being able to understand, anime like Boogiepop(2019) was pretty confusing for a lot of people last year but it’s at 7.15, I guess there’s just not enough people watching for now. I hope by the time it ends it’s closer to 7.5-8 as long as they don’t fuk up
Jan 26, 2020 3:23 PM
Jul 2019
probably cus its gay
Jan 26, 2020 3:41 PM
Dec 2019
KLNDK said:
how is that mediocre seasonal anime rated the same as Pet, like even if you can’t comprehend what’s going on for now, I think you should be able to see that at least this show is much more unique and has interesting characters, abilities and animation as well

Plunderer is not mediocre, the show is just plain terrible. I was shocked the same way you were - when the first episode aired pet's score was actually below Plunderer's, which is insanity to me.

I would also assume it's a combination of not being easy to understand (episode 3 is a testament to that - the information density is rather high for anime and it is easy to miss what exactly is going on) and having gay vibes. Lack of (cute) female characters might also be a reason, I assume?
Personally I didn't rate it higher because sometimes the animations look really off and currently I don't like any character. Though the ideas in the story are really interesting and I can easily imagine giving it a higher score if the mindfuck becomes intense.
Jan 26, 2020 4:42 PM
Oct 2018
okcana34 said:
probably cus its gay

Maybe, but that’s kinda sad. For some reason I think anime community is pretty open to the idea of homosexuals from all the jokes and stuff anime has with guy on guy or girl on girl but maybe I’m wrong
Jan 26, 2020 5:45 PM

Oct 2016
Too many people tend to hate shows on Mal when it's not the same as other art styles sadly.
Jan 26, 2020 6:49 PM
Jul 2019
KLNDK said:
okcana34 said:
probably cus its gay

Maybe, but that’s kinda sad. For some reason I think anime community is pretty open to the idea of homosexuals from all the jokes and stuff anime has with guy on guy or girl on girl but maybe I’m wrong

true any normal long time anime watcher probably has a decent amount of tolerance to that type of stuff built in by now or just dont care but this wasnt marketed as such to ppl who weren't familiar with the source material. i remember watching the trailer thinking this looked interesting and it does have some cool elements like the crime syndicate stuff and the unique mind game powers they introduced the op is nice too,still the focus on the cringe broship will definitely turn alot of viewers off and it disappointed me aswell especially in this instance since the plot is still vague
Jan 26, 2020 10:57 PM
Oct 2018
okcana34 said:
KLNDK said:

true any normal long time anime watcher probably has a decent amount of tolerance to that type of stuff built in by now or just dont care but this wasnt marketed as such to ppl who weren't familiar with the source material. i remember watching the trailer thinking this looked interesting and it does have some cool elements like the crime syndicate stuff and the unique mind game powers they introduced the op is nice too,still the focus on the cringe broship will definitely turn alot of viewers off and it disappointed me aswell especially in this instance since the plot is still vague

To be fair the only actually gay thing they showed was the licking which was used as Dreadlocks guy loosing his mind and not just random gay moment in the show and I think it’s technically better that they wouldn’t advertise as “psychological show and by the way look we have gay guys in the show”, they just put out a psychological anime that has a gay couple, the same way they’d put out any anime with straight couples instead of making it a big deal. Maybe there’s a lot of homophobia here but I think mostly what’s happening is people are watching the first episode without paying attention, getting confused, rating and dropping the show. That’s a big problem with MAL where you can rate a show before all the episodes have even been released and also watching 1 episode and beign able to rate
Jan 27, 2020 7:45 AM

Aug 2016
Plebs are getting filtered.
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.
Jan 27, 2020 8:58 AM
Oct 2018
-Ryu said:
-Ryu said:

What does that mean?
Jan 27, 2020 10:58 AM

Sep 2018
One reason might be due to the first episode being confusing without having seen the second one, since the subs aired separately. A bunch of people watched the first ep, gave it a bad score and dropped without a second thought. It's a shame, because I really dig this so far, I think it deserves at least over 7...
Jan 27, 2020 11:16 AM
Oct 2018
Varjosoturi said:
One reason might be due to the first episode being confusing without having seen the second one, since the subs aired separately. A bunch of people watched the first ep, gave it a bad score and dropped without a second thought. It's a shame, because I really dig this so far, I think it deserves at least over 7...

My cold take is that it wasn’t actually confusing but people watched the episode without paying much attention, didn’t think at all about the episode after it ended, gave a bad score and dropped it. MAL should really change how scoring works, if all the episodes haven’t been released yet you can’t vote, if you put a show on dropped your vote doesn’t count
Jan 27, 2020 7:03 PM

Oct 2012
KLNDK said:
Varjosoturi said:

My cold take is that it wasn’t actually confusing but people watched the episode without paying much attention, didn’t think at all about the episode after it ended, gave a bad score and dropped it. MAL should really change how scoring works, if all the episodes haven’t been released yet you can’t vote, if you put a show on dropped your vote doesn’t count

Personally I like seeing early scores. It can help point out a hidden gem or an unpolished turd when I'm considering adding more shows. Vote early, vote often. For those that don't like the votes just ignore them. Dropped shows should definitely still be counted in vote tallies. If a show is terrible you shouldn't have to watch the whole thing. That's ridiculous.

If MAL really wants to improve voting I think they should let members filter votes by their friendlist or their 'trusted' members list. In fact you should be able to look at a list of votes and see (a) who voted (b) how many episodes they watched (c) how long they have been a MAL member. MAL already has this info and it would allow members to make more informative choices.
Jan 27, 2020 7:54 PM
Oct 2018
modboy said:
KLNDK said:

Personally I like seeing early scores. It can help point out a hidden gem or an unpolished turd when I'm considering adding more shows. Vote early, vote often. For those that don't like the votes just ignore them. Dropped shows should definitely still be counted in vote tallies. If a show is terrible you shouldn't have to watch the whole thing. That's ridiculous.

If MAL really wants to improve voting I think they should let members filter votes by their friendlist or their 'trusted' members list. In fact you should be able to look at a list of votes and see (a) who voted (b) how many episodes they watched (c) how long they have been a MAL member. MAL already has this info and it would allow members to make more informative choices.

I can agree with those voting changes but I still disagree on voting on shows that haven’t even fully come because then you get something like this which has a low rating from people being “confused” which people who decide shows on ratings might look and think oh this is probably a bad anime when in really it’s pretty decent so far
Jan 28, 2020 12:23 PM
PC_Principal
Oct 2015
It's concerning that people are finding the plot hard to follow. It's pretty straight forward, group who conduct shady business have people who can manipulate minds as their muscle, manipulaters make people see/believe stuff to alter memories/eliminate them etc, some take issue with the methods others don't pretty simple. If people seeing stuff that isn't real and or the results of said visions is what makes this show confusing to people despite the show practically yelling at the audience that they are being messed with and blatantly showing you the end result of that then those people are either not paying attention or are just too stupid to understand anything without a "this is what's happening" type explanation.

TL:DR people are just to dumb or not paying attention too understand this plot isn't really complicated. Said people need to realize that just because a show doesn't tell you word for word what's happening doesn't mean it's confusing and if you can't understand a plot without that kind of explanation then that's on you and doesn't make the show bad just because you don't get it.
Jan 28, 2020 12:33 PM
Oct 2018
PcPrincipal said:
It's concerning that people are finding the plot hard to follow. It's pretty straight forward, group who conduct shady business have people who can manipulate minds as their muscle, manipulaters make people see/believe stuff to alter memories/eliminate them etc, some take issue with the methods others don't pretty simple. If people seeing stuff that isn't real and or the results of said visions is what makes this show confusing to people despite the show practically yelling at the audience that they are being messed with and blatantly showing you the end result of that then those people are either not paying attention or are just too stupid to understand anything without a "this is what's happening" type explanation.

TL:DR people are just to dumb or not paying attention too understand this plot isn't really complicated. Said people need to realize that just because a show doesn't tell you word for word what's happening doesn't mean it's confusing and if you can't understand a plot without that kind of explanation then that's on you and doesn't make the show bad just because you don't get it.

I agree, and on top of that they give a bad rating to a show they didn’t understand instead of just dropping the show without a rating. People also need to understand that just because they don’t like a type of show doesn’t mean the show is bad
Jan 28, 2020 1:04 PM

Jul 2019
Varjosoturi said:

Pretty much this.

The opposite is also true for other shows.
Jan 28, 2020 1:29 PM
Oct 2018
Seygneur said:
Varjosoturi said:

Pretty much this.

The opposite is also true for other shows.

I don’t understand what’s confusing with the first episode. The kid banging his head is the blonde guy working with the smoking guy, there’s this organization that they work for that gives order to them, the gay couple also works for the organization and were sent to the bar to probably keep an eye on Dreadlocks guy and they’re against the idea of killing dreadlocks guy, the smoking guy can also invade peoples mind but he’s not good at it, unless you’re expecting answers to literally everything on the first episode I don’t see what’s confusing with it on the first ep
Jan 28, 2020 1:53 PM
Aug 2018
This has been happening with many shows the last few seasons. Idk what changed with MAL. Almost everything that wasn't completely terrible used to get 7.5+.
People with low average anime scores don't have high standards. They are just bad at choosing good anime to watch.
Jan 28, 2020 1:59 PM

Jan 2020
The story is confusing I don't know what is going on.
Jan 28, 2020 3:22 PM
Oct 2018
toxopar said:
Can you elaborate on what’s confusing? some people were saying the first episode was confusing but I don’t know how, I think they just weren’t paying attention and weren't thinking about things that were going on
Jan 28, 2020 10:31 PM

Dec 2017
Though I still find it enjoyable, I am lost.

I need someone to hold my hand and explain what a valley is, what a peak is. I don't understand why the characters are doing what they're doing. Why are they looking for Hayashi, why do some people need to be crushed even if they're seemingly harmless, why is Tsukasa shifting his personalities, what is The Company's purpose of doing this in the first place? It feels like if I am not paying attention to every minute detail I am going to miss something and sometimes even when I am dead focused I still feel that I missed something.

I do enjoy the mature themes of the anime though and visually it is pretty good.

There's a lot of heavy hitters in Winter 2020. Not every anime needs to be BNHA levels of celebrated to be good. It can be low-key and you still enjoy it. It doesn't have to have a high MAL score for you to enjoy it.
Jan 29, 2020 4:18 AM
Oct 2018
iDarkend said:
Though I still find it enjoyable, I am lost.

I need someone to hold my hand and explain what a valley is, what a peak is. I don't understand why the characters are doing what they're doing. Why are they looking for Hayashi, why do some people need to be crushed even if they're seemingly harmless, why is Tsukasa shifting his personalities, what is The Company's purpose of doing this in the first place? It feels like if I am not paying attention to every minute detail I am going to miss something and sometimes even when I am dead focused I still feel that I missed something.

I do enjoy the mature themes of the anime though and visually it is pretty good.

There's a lot of heavy hitters in Winter 2020. Not every anime needs to be BNHA levels of celebrated to be good. It can be low-key and you still enjoy it. It doesn't have to have a high MAL score for you to enjoy it.

So from what I understand Peaks and Valleys are just a place with your best happiest memory and the other is the worst most traumatizing ones, the average people have them naturally but people with these abilities have to make their own(I think), the guy in the first episode helped the kid with his peak saying that he needs a peak and valley to live a normal life because he’s one of these special people that can go into peoples memory, I’m guessing he was like that before because he didn’t have a peak and was just in his moms memory the hole time, that’s my guess for now, I think the reason Dreadlocks guy need to be crushed is simple, it’s because he found out about something he shouldn’t have or the crushers can just be doing a job for this organization where they need to alter people’s memory. I don’t know what you mean by Tsukasa shifting his personality and all the other question are for other episodes, no tv show/anime are gonna answer everything in the first episode
Feb 1, 2020 5:35 AM

Dec 2017
The argument that the first episode was confusing is out of the question now, I guess. We're at episode 4 yet the score isn't improving, it decreased even lower than before, actually.

I think it's understandable if people were turned off by the gay vibes just like straight people should. I would be surprised if it's not the case.

Also, it's not like psychological genre has always been well received by majority of anime community by the way. So this is not something new.
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 1, 2020 8:21 AM
Dec 2019
toxopar said:
According to your fav list I assume you are 7 years old so drop Pet and watch it in a few years
Feb 1, 2020 8:55 AM

Aug 2018
I assume the rating is low because it's confusing to follow. The plot itself isn't really complex, but the storytelling isn't straightforward either. Making a plot that's pretty simple a lot more complicated than it should be, can be an enjoyable, yet tedious watch.

I think the most compelling part of the series is the mystery behind everything that's happening, but that's probably the same reason why people don't like it. It's not that fun or easy to watch.

By the way, I enjoy Plunderer just as much as I enjoy pet.
Feb 1, 2020 9:43 AM

Feb 2019
1: Because MAL rating system is absolute hogwash. It's garbage. Series like Tate no yuusha have over an 8 whilst SAO WOU has under an 8 and Granbelm is at 6 something.

2:Because most western anime viewers are not able to actively participate in viewing experiences. They need everything fed to them on a platter and lots of exposition. Same reason why so many people don't understand End of Eva even tho it's simple and straightforward.

As someone else in the thread said, scoring should not be allowed until a series is finished. If you're interested in a show, watch it, read the discussion threads, synopsis etc. If you don't have 23 mins to set aside for an episode, too bad. Prelim reviews should also not exist as they tend to overstate/understate key points of a show.
Feb 2, 2020 3:53 PM
Dec 2012
People judge way too fast. Just the fact that people are giving scores only after 1 episode is absurd in my opinion. I only give shows a rating if i finished them or if i dropped them. And the reason why people dislike this is something i can not grasp, but i think it is because it pretty weird. But come on its anime and anime can be really weird.
Feb 4, 2020 8:36 AM

Jul 2012
The rating seems fitting for what I've watched so far. It may be a good show but just with what we have so far, it cannot be because it is incomplete. It is probably a puzzle piece show that only works when we have seen everything. Some other anime are good by the episodes individually, while this one has to be seen as a whole.
Feb 4, 2020 4:47 PM

Oct 2018
toxopar said:

I agree is confusing at first but if you pay enough attention, or even if you rewatch the episodes, and as it airs with the new episodes, it makes a lot more sense now. For example now after the 5th ep, it all make much more sense. This show deserves a lot more recognition and support!!! For me, it's a masterpiece for how well and interesting is written and because that it puts you to think about the plot and contribute with your brain, it's the most satisfying part of the show. The fact that a show makes you so invested, it's says by itself for how good it is.
I'm really triggered that the score gets lower and lower! T_T
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2020 5:17 PM
Oct 2018
It's like, considering that anime nowadays is mostly focused in an adolescent public, Pet is something that goes out of the normal line, being it because of the complex storytelling or the psychological focus. Hence, the mainstream public does not even know about the existance of this anime, since it haven't become popular because of the argument nor the story.
Thus, it happens that just two kind of people are rating this anime: some anime watchers that, for multiple reasons, are not accomplished with this theme and they don't understand the story, so they give a low grade, and old and experienced people that consider multiple aspects and think a lot more before deciding the grade they will choose, differently from most users (included me) that just consider how much hype, emotion or reflection the anime caused, without further considerations.
Also, I'm 15 years old and, even if I have a restricted group of friends that watch anime, Pet is something that I would not recommend to any of them, because it might seem pretty confusing and it's easy for it to be dropped in the first two episodesç
Akkarin! Hai!
Feb 5, 2020 11:26 AM
Apr 2015
It's funny to me that most people here assume that people don't like this show because its confusing and they don't understand it (like implying they're stupid?), hence the low score. But there are many complex and not easy to grasp shows out there with high score and big following, like Baccano or Serial Experiments Lain. You may say it's just cause they're finished, but I highly doubt much will change when this show ends, the score may rise a bit but that's it (also, people who currently like it may lower their score if the ending dissapoints them). What I'm trying to say is that most people simply don't find this show appealing or too interesting to watch, and fact that it's production value is average at best doesn't help. Like, you may don't fully comprehend what's going on, but if you care about the concept or characters you will be more likely to continue, or be even excited for the prospect of figuring things out. Not saying the show's not good, that's just how I see it.
Feb 5, 2020 11:32 AM
May 2019
Because they would rather watch edgy nonsense like Dorohedoro with no substance then a well crafted story with good characterization, deep and complex writing.
Feb 5, 2020 2:41 PM
May 2019
I saw one episode and fell in love, It’s deeply psychological, not everyone likes to dive into these kind of things. But happy to see others who recognize the shows value.
Feb 5, 2020 6:23 PM

Nov 2019
Because this show is not well written
Feb 6, 2020 10:37 AM
Oct 2018
Also, let's hope that Pet is cancelled in U.S.A. legal plataforms and maybe it will happen the same that with Ishuzoku Reviewers right now.
Just joking.
PD: Ishuzoku Reviewers' graded rosed to 9,13 in protest against the prohibition.
Akkarin! Hai!
Feb 7, 2020 10:02 PM
Nov 2019
This anime is fckn good, the story is "antimainstream", but now people doesn't want thinking, so their are just like a nonsense anime, isekai, school, harem, thw most worst genre in the world
Feb 8, 2020 9:27 PM
Dec 2019
TyDrian said:
Because this show is not well written
Can you explain why?
Feb 11, 2020 5:33 AM
Jan 2020
I thought this is underrated, but it's actually a shit. It should be around 5... No 4 maybe.
Feb 11, 2020 8:44 AM
Nov 2019
I keep wanting to watch it, but am being put off by these other fans of the show who’re saying that the people who rate it low/ don’t like it and can’t follow along to the plot so well, are basically idiots, or at least it seems like that what they’re trying to imply
Feb 11, 2020 2:05 PM
Jan 2020
Orikasa_Momiji said:

I wholeheartedly agree, the huge number of people complaining about the "gay vibes" on every anime watching site has me extremely annoyed. I personally don't see anything gay going on (blushing/flushed face is a normal human reaction to being excited/happy), but if people have that much of a problem for merely gay vibes, they should just drop it.
And the characters are'nt ugly, they just look more humanlike than today's anime does. I guess people are just too used to pink hair and big bug eyes?
Feb 11, 2020 4:49 PM
Nov 2017
As some people already mentioned in the comments above, I also agree that it doesn't really make sense to rate an anime while it hasn't even finished. Like someone would just ready the first 10 pages of a book and give it a rating based on that. Far too superficial!!
And I don't know about watchers who dislike anime,where the plot seems too complicated in the beginning: "That's exactly why the hell I love to watch anime like this!!"
I think there is nothing more exciting than to figure out more, episode by episode, until you finally can put together all the puzzel pieces and have this AHA-moment.
Don't get me wrong I also enjoy watching anime with simpler thematics, but I will always prefer a well written story ( let's see how it's turns out), to a blunt and already a hundred times seen,Isekai plot.
Feb 11, 2020 10:10 PM

May 2015
It should be at least a 7 tbh
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pet Episode 10 Discussion

Ashhk - Mar 9, 2020

36 by JeanFranciss »»
Feb 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Pet Episode 8 Discussion

Ashhk - Feb 24, 2020

37 by JeanFranciss »»
Feb 11, 8:26 AM

Poll: » Pet Episode 6 Discussion

uninstallthegame - Jan 18, 2020

43 by JeanFranciss »»
Feb 4, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Pet Episode 5 Discussion

45 by Roch2001 »»
Nov 25, 2023 4:03 AM

Poll: » Pet Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

71 by Hooray »»
Aug 31, 2023 6:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.