Forum Settings
Forums

Move report button to the end of the string of buttons

Jan 24, 8:20 PM

Title speaks for itself. Why is report the first thing in the string of options when you're looking at a post? And especially right next to edit and quick edit too, seems like a terrible UI/UX decision. It should be the very last clickable in that row.

And yes I'm only complaining because I keep hitting it instead of quick edit. My muscle memory tells me that some kind of edit should be first, nearly all BBSs do that.
Nico nico ni~eed a siggy like the all the cool kids
Really wish we had a rep system so I could farm it and spam rep+

Jan 25, 6:14 AM

I agree with this suggestion.
The word elitist is stupid since it's just used by people who can't defend their favorite shows and use it on people who criticize their favorite shows.

Jan 25, 6:27 AM

Why are we even allowed to report our own posts lmao

Jan 25, 8:28 AM
I'm gone

Gythia said:

For OPs - asking for deletion, move (when you've noticed you posted in the wrong board), clean when it goes out of hand. Plenty of scenarios actually.

Jan 25, 9:46 AM

Barnald said:
Gythia said:

For OPs - asking for deletion, move (when you've noticed you posted in the wrong board), clean when it goes out of hand. Plenty of scenarios actually.
Ah, that makes sense, didn't think of that

Jan 26, 10:00 AM
I'm only complaining because I keep hitting it instead of quick edit. My muscle memory tells me that some kind of edit should be first, nearly all BBSs do that.