Forum Settings
Forums
Jan 24, 9:03 AM
With how everyone is pissed off about the impending Yotsuba ending maybe a spark of happiness would appear if a visual novel based on this manga is ever made and you can choose the girl the MC end up with.

Jan 24, 12:51 PM

A VN with multiple routes and h-scenes would make some serious bank lol

Jan 24, 1:40 PM
It would almost definitely be popular with fans of the series if it allowed them to pursue their favourite of the five. Also, you should probably put part of that post as a spoiler.

Jan 24, 5:11 PM
I promise you I would buy it

Jan 24, 5:50 PM

Redlotusx said:
With how everyone is pissed off about the impending Yotsuba ending maybe a spark of happiness would appear if a visual novel based on this manga is ever made and you can choose the girl the MC end up with.

Why would anyone be pissed about best girl getting the ending?

Jan 24, 8:35 PM

Possibly, they could even add a forbidden route as well XD

Only_Brad said:
Redlotusx said:

You're definition of best girl is weird.

Jan 25, 3:06 AM

Well a vn will be pretty fun to play tbh.
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
Possibly, they could even add a forbidden route as well XD

Only_Brad said:

You're definition of best girl is weird.

It's definitely not weird. Yots best girl by far.
Gray, Rave, Crave, Deprave.
Grave me,
Grave for you.

Jan 25, 6:10 AM

Nah, at least not me because it ain't going to be Canon endinh anyways so what's the point of it.

Jan 25, 4:14 PM

From my experience, Visual Novels based on these kinds of series usually end up with incredibly shallow stories for every girl besides the chosen one anyway. But for 5-toubun, that may be an improvement.

Jan 25, 4:18 PM
I would definitely get the Visual Novel. And Yotsuba had the least character development out of all the girls, hence why most people aren't happy with Negi's choice. Props to him 'cause the childhood friend girl hardly ever gets chosen, but it doesn't fit with how the story went I N M Y O P I N I O N.

Preview MangaManga Store