Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 24, 2020 4:07 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
No wonder everyone got so excited this episode.

It's a summer camp to learn! Honestly, I think this epsiode highlights the interests of the characters that ties to the show's overall themes.
Jan 24, 2020 4:20 AM

Feb 2018
Summer is coming? Too bad I'm a few hours late for this, maybe I'll add this tomorrow.
Jan 24, 2020 4:39 AM

Apr 2010
Lot's of museums this time and very interesting ones at that.
And the girls exploring that was nice their reaction where great.
The Jaxa museum looks like one to visit some time i wonder how it looks in real life.
The tour the girls got around it was also nice.
Jan 24, 2020 7:54 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was a great summer camp for them, they made a lot of memories.
Jan 24, 2020 8:02 AM

Apr 2016
So .. senpai wants to be an astronaut ? Interesting.

Next week BEACH episode!
Jan 24, 2020 8:16 AM

Aug 2012
They all trying to touch the rocket lol.
Jan 24, 2020 8:26 AM

Mar 2019
Another wholesome episode

• Dreams are awesome
  • Space is Awesome
  • Cute Anime Girls getting excited over finding fossils is double the awesomeness
Jan 24, 2020 8:48 AM

Aug 2013
Cute episodes.

The girls sure enjoyed themselves during their summer camp. Can't blame them for it. It was cute how some of the girls tried to touch the rocket.

Jan 24, 2020 8:52 AM

Jan 2014
Wish there was a museum like that near me for sure.

Great ep.
Jan 24, 2020 9:19 AM

Oct 2017
Had fun watching the girls enjoy their summer camp. Also nice we got to know more about sensei.
Jan 24, 2020 10:05 AM

Jan 2018
This was a very wholesome episode while showing each character's interests. I love seeing them have fun <3
Jan 24, 2020 10:29 AM
Nov 2018
Aversa said:
The Jaxa museum looks like one to visit some time i wonder how it looks in real life.

See here - it's in Tsukuba outside Tokyo.
Jan 24, 2020 11:02 AM

Mar 2016
The part with Sensei at the end got to me a little bit.
Jan 24, 2020 11:05 AM

Dec 2018
All the girls had a fun time together!! Visiting the museum and trying to touch a rocket! And some sweet flirting between my lesbian lovebirds Ao and Mira!!

Heartwarming and a damn cute episode!!

Jan 24, 2020 11:50 AM
Oct 2017
Yuri-Crusader said:
All the girls had a fun time together!! Visiting the museum and trying to touch a rocket! And some sweet flirting between my lesbian lovebirds Ao and Mira!!

Heartwarming and a damn cute episode!!

in the opening we can also assume a hug or a kiss between the 2
because we show the feet and we notice that they are very close

the animated is paradise from yuri's point of view
Even if the yandere Suzu is never far away
Jan 24, 2020 11:55 AM

Aug 2018
Disregard beach episodes, acquire museum episodes! Museum episodes are the best. Now that is what I call fanservice!

Did I enjoyed this episode? Of course I did!

\o/

Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Jan 24, 2020 11:59 AM

Jul 2016
This was such a lovely episode.

The summer camp was indeed quite educational and the scene with Monroe revealing her dream and Sakurai encouraging her was really heartwarming as well.
Jan 24, 2020 12:37 PM

Jul 2016
Very educational and insightful episode. And the geology side really reminds me of myself and a few of my classmates when we toured our university's minerals and rocks museum so they got that spot on. Lovely episode overall and how did the score drop below 7?
Jan 24, 2020 1:23 PM

Feb 2014
The girls really had a fun time during their summer camp. Getting one of their "fossils" appraised and learning about what pseudo-fossils are was educational for me. It was fun. =D

Even more fun was the group's trip to JAXA. It was another educational and fun trip, with funny moments like when Mira and the others tried their best to jump and touch the rocket, but failed every time. X3

Another moment I liked was when the girls were relaxing after having a barbecue at their club adviser's parents house. Their talk about what goals they have and how they strive to making it a reality was inspirational. I do hope that they achieve their goals one day. =)

This was another charmful and cute episode. Next week with be the beach episode. I still hope for more exploration of stones and asteroids, along with what the girls will choose for their swimsuits and bikinis. =3
Jan 24, 2020 1:30 PM

Apr 2015
This was great! A really nice bonding episode between the Geology and Astronomy side of the club members. Monroe was especially cute this episode. Jumping together with Ao and Mari to touch that rocket, but still being very serious during the tour with taking notes.

We get to know the dreams of most of the club members, only Sakurai doesn't have a clear goal yet but she really wants to encourage everyone's dreams. Even helping them find the answers they are after. That's super sweet of her!

So far there has always been a great balance of Geology and Astronomy in each episode! Next week a beach episode?! Can't wait to see how they are going to make that educational!
Jan 24, 2020 2:58 PM

May 2011
A really great and wholesome episode.This show is really turning out to be one of the more enjoyable shows this season.
''I was dead serious''

Jan 24, 2020 4:31 PM
Mar 2017
After watching this episode you have to give Endou sensei a minute of appreciation, she organized a beautiful summer camp for the girls of the Geoscience club.

As I said before, the girls had a very pleasant experience and full of interesting things to learn from, their first stop was at the Geology museum where Sakura and Ino were in the holy grail of geology, where we saw samples of quite peculiar and interesting rocks, I had a lot of fun with the enthusiasm of Sakura and Ino who also spread it to astronomy-loving girls, but what fascinated me was Mira's fossil, the process of how to know whether or not it was a fossil, the process of how a fossil is formed, I found it interesting and added another fact that I never thought I would learn.

The visit to the Jaxa space center was another interesting place and it was also a place that filled the girls with smiles, it was so fun to see them jumping to try to touch the rocket.
Mira and Ao were very excited to find clues of some professional, but unfortunately it was not the specialty of the space center, but this did not discourage them, Mari was also quite enjoying the tour and a secret that I did not see coming was revealed, she wants to be an astronaut and it's very nice that Sakura noticed it before everyone else, Mari was too adorable when she thanked her in English, sweet Monroe senpai.

The girls had a barbecue by the grandparents of Endou sensei and besides the grandfather had very good telescopes and Ao, Mira and Mari looked marveling.
Endou sensei had an amazing surprise for Mira and Ao, but the observatory camp closed its inscriptions, but the detail of this was that Endou sensei was also an astronomy fan when she was a student. Mari and Ino with their loose hairs looked beautiful, those are moments that make this anime something lovely, but within the talk that the girls had about their dreams and goals, Ino took the courage and asked to go to the place she longed to know and by the way we saw an adorable memory of Endou sensei.

Undoubtedly, what I loved about this episode was finding out about Mari's dream, who wants to be an astronaut, a dream that seems childish and unreal, but Sakura helps Mari in learning about the things it takes to be an astronaut and she also encourages her to follow her dream.
Personally, the episode was a great step in the development of characters of the Geosciences club and also gave us a better look at Endou sensei who was in charge of organizing this camp so that the girls of the club were satisfied and happy, the only thing I regret that the dose of Suzu was minimal, but the dose of Ino made up for it, she is so adorable.
Anyway, great episode that now leaves me with a little more knowledge of something interesting.
Jan 24, 2020 5:07 PM

May 2018
Anyone more knowledgeable in fossils know what that four legged skeleton was?
Also what kind of underwater creature was in that fossil Mira discovered, I wonder...
Yeah I'm a prehistory lover so that part really stood out to me. I love the explanation on the fossilization process too!

Well that aside, really solid episode where we see the girls bond and find out more new things about their interests.
Monroe wants to be an astronaut. that's a big dream, I'll be rooting for you!
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Jan 24, 2020 9:05 PM

Jul 2015
According to the synopsis, I thought this anime would be about boy and girl romance.
No, it's just borderline Yuri CGDCT.

I thought the "twist" in this show will be astronomy, which I am interested in.
No, we have pebbles.

I am beyond disappointed, feel betrayed and backstabbed.
Bamboozled even.

Jan 24, 2020 9:49 PM

Jan 2011
while it wasn't the funniest episode i actually enjoyed how wholesome and real it was at the end , everyone going to a exhibit of their hobby's / now known goals in life like Mari with her dream and everyone overall being very supportive it was just nice seeing them all enjoy the thing they love and i think i learnt something too.

katsu044Jan 24, 2020 9:53 PM
Jan 24, 2020 11:56 PM

Feb 2019
Another really cute and fun episode, sad to see the score has fallen below a 7 on here for it tho. You know the type of stuff you're going to get out of this show, so if you're not into cute girls going to museums and learning about science, probably should just avoid it..
Jan 25, 2020 3:22 AM

Oct 2007
space seemed too far away. Well, I think they should just try to lift each other to touch the rocket? :p

Nice that Mira actually found a real fossil.
Jan 25, 2020 9:13 AM

Nov 2010
Moe yuri Space Brothers!
Jan 25, 2020 11:26 AM

Feb 2017
zwolf12 said:
Moe yuri Space Brothers!

Watching them tour the center made me remember that show but when they showed the model of the room/habitat they use to train astronauts I could not remove the stupid smile of my face of realizing Space Brothers made an exact replica of that room for that arc.
Jan 25, 2020 12:03 PM

Feb 2017
Nemesis_Ranka said:

Because I was a bit bored I checked for you.
Desmostylus

You can read a bit about it on their site too https://www.gsj.jp/Muse/en/1stfloor.html
Jan 25, 2020 1:43 PM
Apr 2019
I hope there is a kiss <3

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Jan 25, 2020 3:09 PM

Apr 2018
How has this just a 6.9 rating but the stupid reviewer anime has 7.5

Jan 25, 2020 4:59 PM

Oct 2013
No one talks about the new ending theme? It's really lovely and better than the other one on top of that.
Definitely up there with the best OP/ED's this season. (to me)

EDIT: Forgot to mention song is:
Ano hoshi no mukou ni (あの星の向こうに) sung by Tomoyo Takayanagi (高柳知葉), voice of Mira. (See also: https://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/flyingdog/-/News2/Z0545/1.html)
(Since it's not yet listed on the MAL page of the anime)

Fl0ri4n said:

The rating's are never useful, I don't even pay attention to them.
AsibiorJan 25, 2020 7:45 PM
Jan 25, 2020 7:13 PM

May 2018
Luxeraph said:
Nemesis_Ranka said:

Because I was a bit bored I checked for you.
Desmostylus

You can read a bit about it on their site too https://www.gsj.jp/Muse/en/1stfloor.html

Thank you!
I've been wondering what that animal was.
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Jan 25, 2020 9:47 PM

May 2015
I was sure I had seen somewhere the Geology Museum they were visiting, and now, after days I have watched this episode, it suddenly just came back to me that Jun and Rachel were in the same museum in one of their vlogs.

IshitatesoJan 25, 2020 9:51 PM
Jan 25, 2020 10:08 PM
Mar 2018
DeadSix said:
No one talks about the new ending theme? It's really lovely and better than the other one on top of that.
Definitely up there with the best OP/ED's this season. (to me)

EDIT: Forgot to mention song is:
Ano hoshi no mukou ni (あの星の向こうに) sung by Tomoyo Takayanagi (高柳知葉), voice of Mira. (See also: https://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/flyingdog/-/News2/Z0545/1.html)
(Since it's not yet listed on the MAL page of the anime).

Dang its really beautiful song
Jan 25, 2020 10:28 PM

Oct 2008
These girls should visit SpaceX at California and they would be overwhelmed! lolz
such a very good informative episode and the girls visited a lot of places in which science is concerned! nice!
5/5.

Jan 26, 2020 4:53 AM

Nov 2017
The cuteness once again didn't disappoint. This is as cgdct as it can get. Some nice inspirational messages towards the end. The fact that i love geology and also a bit of astronomy gives this show an extra boost for me. Just perfect ^^

plz @ me
Jan 26, 2020 12:42 PM

Feb 2008
Mikage's enthusiasm was amusing. A thoroughly wholesome experience. Yuki had her moments as well.
Jan 27, 2020 8:11 AM

Apr 2017
I have to say that episode was better than some of the previous ones. Just having the summer camp as the whole theme of the episode gave it a much more coherent feeling than having multiple stories crammed in one episode. Even if topics aren't rushed in an episode it gives off the feeling of having to get through something just to get it done.

But back to the contents of the episode: It still amuses me how the girls react when they see something connected to their club activities. On one side they totally freak out if there is something they like but in the other hand they can't understand if there is something someone else likes but they are not that passionate about. Nevertheless it's cool to see that they still enjoy all their clubs activities even though they were more or less forced to merge their clubs.
Jan 27, 2020 8:44 AM

Sep 2009
I'm learning things again from this anime :)
Jan 27, 2020 11:37 AM

Oct 2017
Fl0ri4n said:

LOL I don't check or care about ratings (I actually use a script to make them not show up on the site), but that's pretty funny. Must be people just meming. I love me some sexy content but that show just looks like dumb nonsense.

I mean, whatever, if people like it then power to them. I might even check it out if it had more normal / cute girls / lolis in it. But from what I've seen and heard, 90% of the girls have cowtits, there's a literal granny, a furry, and the loli is actually a shota trap. Yeah... no thanks.
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Jan 27, 2020 6:00 PM

Nov 2009
Heh, that was interesting and cute.

They went on a trip to visit places and learn more about Space stuff.

Also, if they wanted to discover stuff... they would need to go to NASA instead of SpaceX (and also one of the reason why you need to be fluent in English to become an astronaut, cause America is still the leading Space explorer in the world)

NASA is more focused on discovery, while SpaceX is more focused on Rocket science.

That's why SpaceX got a huge leap in Space technology, but NASA is still the one that learns more about what's out there in Space.
(IE: NASA sending rovers to other planets and interstellar space) (While SpaceX is developing a StarShip like the ones you see in fantasy)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 29, 2020 7:15 AM

May 2018
So, they take a summer camp to Ibaraki, I guess. That's the place where JAXA Museum, Geological Museum and Geospatial Agency can be see in one city (and I love that this anime, again, makes me search for unimportant but fun things like this).

I don't care what score they put up there, for me, this anime is a perfect gold this season. yeah.
Jan 29, 2020 7:20 PM

Jul 2017
Summer Camp! And that means more Yuri moments, thanks Yuki-sensei!

The girls are definitely experiencing their own tastes of joy being in awe of spatial stuff. And for Mira, the confirmation of the stone (or fossil) she found at the riverbank in Episode 2.

More "space" exploration for the girls into the organisations (more precisely JAXA), while Mira and Ao are scouring for asteroids, meanwhile with the other girls doing their own stuff.

And ending the day over at Yuki-sensei's grandparent's place for the astrology and geology club with barbeque and viewing stars.

Quite a pleasant episode, the best so far. The summer break continues with the beach episode!
Jan 31, 2020 8:28 AM

Oct 2013
YossaRedMage said:

I might even check it out if it had more normal / cute girls / lolis in it. But from what I've seen and heard, 90% of the girls have cowtits, there's a literal granny, a furry, and the loli is actually a shota trap. Yeah... no thanks.

A man of culture too I see. the furry is fine though (I haven't watched it so maybe)
AsibiorJan 31, 2020 8:35 AM
Feb 3, 2020 1:43 PM
Dec 2019
This episode was pretty fun, and interesting!
Feb 3, 2020 4:31 PM
Mar 2015
A beach episode , a trip to a rock show and prep for the cultural festival
Feb 23, 2020 4:58 PM

Mar 2017
Oh that is a nice trip. I visited quite a few of these places here in America. Lots to look at. Think this is the first time I have seen one in anime. Kinda a shame too since they are great for learning and fun.

Wait a second. That book is left to right as well. What is going on here?

Jeez Mira can you let the guy speak?

Oh and to go into space you need advanced degrees in math and sciences, be able to be cool in rough situations, and be lucky. So few go into space after all.
Feb 24, 2020 8:03 AM

Apr 2011
It was fun to see the girls enjoying themselves. We discovered that Monroe wants to be a astronaut someday. Go girl!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2020

88 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2020

34 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 7:03 PM

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2020

42 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 6:38 PM

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2020

56 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 6:08 PM

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2020

55 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.