Forum Settings
Forums

Hillary attacks Bernie (“Nobody likes him”).

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Yesterday, 3:21 PM
ʙᴀss² ꜰɪᴇɴᴅ

@GamerDLM
It does, once you quit to conveniently avoid the sanctuary jurisdiction issue and pretend they all play by the book.

18 unlawful votes cast and tallied, from only one state that actually cooperates with the Feds, involving only one election. But there are no justifiable allegations any notable voter fraud and it would be practically impossible for them to get around the voter registry, right?

Let's see: 10 residents, 8 illegals, 1 visa holder -probably overstay-. Different sets of charges. You don't know shit about US immigration law, and it shows.
Modified by AtroxVenator, Yesterday, 3:37 PM

Yesterday, 4:35 PM

@AtroxVenator
Eh calling North Carolina a state that cooperates with the feds is a bit of a stretch. Considering just in the last election they had a GOP operative arrested for ballot tampering and they had to redo a district election. It's also a state that those same voter ID laws and gerrymandering have been challenged in court as well as broad corruption.

The fact that it's also tied to one district if anything more shows incompetence in their registry department contrary to the implication you're making of a broad voter conspiracy. Incompetence is also more likely to occur in a state where they're trying to implement mass election methodology changes.

I'm reasonably sure you just demonstrated that you don't know shit about US immigration law either because nothing in the link indicates their residential status other than that one charge of visa misuse. If you're basing it off of the terms "foreign national" and "alien" they're used interchangeably. (Unless you're using a separate source to confirm their residential status.) The only way your link divides them up is based on the severity of the charge. In fact According to the states own audit report of the 2016 election out of 4.8 million votes 41 were suspect of being cast by non-citizens but they explicitly state they all have legal status. There is no mention of illegal immigrants trying to vote anywhere in the audit but it does make a point to note how overly complex the immigration laws are especially when dealing with residents who have lived in the US for decades.

Yesterday, 9:56 PM

You know for all the panic instilled by Trump's presidency you'd think the Democrats would turn down the volume on their inter-party conflict. Now would not have been a bad time to kinda band behind a leader. Personally I thought Biden would be the logical choice in that regard due to his connection with the Obama administration.

But no, they are the same mad dog politicians they've ever been. Hard to see them as having any momentum going up against Trump, but I'll probably vote for the democrat nonetheless.

In retrospect it's almost like voting for Trump would be pretty nuts don't you think? ...

Today, 8:35 AM
ʙᴀss² ꜰɪᴇɴᴅ

@GamerDLM
Doesn't seem North Carolina law enforcement prevented the ICE agents from doing their job. Those persons nonchalantly lied and got to vote, plain and simple crime of voter fraud.

41 non-citizens with any kind of immigration legal status unlawfully voted. Having a recorded legal status does not preclude one from being an illegal alien. Somewhat curious about the nature of those 61 records under futher review.

I sure hope not, if so, many years down the drain then. It does however showcase my proclivity to pass quick judgment on those who disgust me, coupled with poor reading skills. Multiple reasons for that come to mind, but it doesn't matter at this point.

Additional sources only further complicate determining each one's exact legal status, or are as vague as ICE's release, as you pointed out. Not the first and only instance for some of them it appears. All illegal votes regardless, a job well by the Feds.
Modified by AtroxVenator, Today, 8:47 AM

5 hours ago

Well she's not wrong, Bernie is getting attacked by everyone, but you know, she doesn't exactly have much room to be saying this.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]