Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jan 23, 3:14 PM

DATABASE, DATABASE, WO OH OH

Anticipating more Akatsuki and Serara.

Jan 23, 4:49 PM
Sadly is studio deen again. Hope if there is a s4 some studio that can actually do justice to it be responsible.

Jan 23, 5:22 PM

Wow what the hell is happening? I watched Log Horizon 3 or 4 years ago, and I have never thought there will be a season 3. Well then, that's a nice surprise for sure. Can't wait !

Jan 23, 6:26 PM
It's been so many years, during the time between I bought the novels but didn't read them, I'm hyped af.

The final arc for Season 2 was complete crap, that raid or some bullshit, it felt completely out of place and wasn't nearly as insane as the raid they did in the same season.

Jan 24, 12:17 AM
I thought I would never see the day when they would announce this. Now we just need Noragami 3, Magi 3 and No Game No Life 2 😭😭

Jan 24, 1:03 AM

Definitely going to be watching.

Really enjoyed the 1st 2 seasons.

Jan 24, 3:06 AM

as long as there won't be another database woo woo song I suppose it would be super fun.

Jan 24, 3:07 AM

Looks I don't any have excuses not to check it out anymore LoL
❤ Crazy In Love ❤

愛は風のよう、あなたはそれを見ることはできませんが、それを感じることができます。

Jan 24, 6:20 AM
HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPED... still waiting 4 Overlord and many more tho

Jan 24, 6:22 AM
MASTERCRAFT938 said:
I thought I would never see the day when they would announce this. Now we just need Noragami 3, Magi 3 and No Game No Life 2 😭😭
NGNL 2 would be way too nice :))

Jan 24, 7:44 AM
OCTOBER RELEASE AND CAST CONFIRMED YAAAAAASSSSSSS DA SAUCE
Ya boy is going to AniMinneapolis 2020! See you there!

Jan 24, 1:51 PM

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
radle said:
From what I read quickly is his sentence had been on hold for 3 yrs. Vol 12 is going to be released in October same time as the anime.

Also Studio Deen is doing another season. They previously did S2 but imo they stretched it to fill out the 25 episode count. I wish they had did some character focus episode or something as I've read people found that season boring.
even if these few episodes were shitty, the rest of the season was good imo. at worst we might have a few shitty episodes but most of them will be good I think.

Jan 24, 1:53 PM

cl_skinnyguy said:
Goldni said:
cant believe its actually happening after the guy went to jail

big respect for the author tho, after out from the jail he continue writing light novel and did release 3 volume around 5 month.
yea it realy shows it's his passion and he wants to keep on creating in this medium. I like him! and he went to jail(/had trouble not sure exactly )for tax evasion or something so thats even better

Jan 24, 1:54 PM

Yeah I'm happy for it :) , I remember when I first time finished watching it I was discussing with some people will there ever be s3 , I'm so glad it did get a new season :)

Jan 24, 2:45 PM
Event Organizer

Glad its confirmed, can't wait for season 3!

MUTSUKII'S +1 ◀
MUTSUKII'S SB ◀
KAWAZOE'S +1 ◀
LUNAFLY'S +1 ◀
KAREN'S +1 ◀
HOLO'S +5 ◀
SET BY SENPIEX

Jan 25, 2:26 AM

Super jazzed to see a series I liked get another season. This is one of the few anime that I liked that seemed incomplete without a continuation, and here it is. Yay!

Jan 25, 9:02 AM
At Last I Can Die in Peace, After Completely Watching This Season/Ending !!!....

Jan 25, 4:23 PM

Its Happening ITS ON NOW.....!!! Season 3 here we Go!

Username: Log Horizon Season 3
Password: DATABASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\(^0^)/ \(^0^)/ \(^0^)/\(^0^)/ \(^0^)/ \(^0^)/
Make Anime Great Again - Donald J. Trump

Jan 25, 9:33 PM

Zehennagel said:

radle said:

Also Studio Deen is doing another season. They previously did S2 but imo they stretched it to fill out the 25 episode count. I wish they had did some character focus episode or something as I've read people found that season boring.
even if these few episodes were shitty, the rest of the season was good imo. at worst we might have a few shitty episodes but most of them will be good I think.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Jan 25, 11:53 PM

Wow did not think this would get a third season, but hey I'll happily take it.

Jan 26, 1:03 PM
Well, now I need to watch this show for the 25th time.

Jan 26, 3:11 PM
What a surprise I didn’t expect there to be an other season to this anime

Jan 26, 7:49 PM
Fuck yeah!!! I love this series!!

Jan 26, 10:36 PM
there is a 99% chance that this has 25 episodes

Jan 27, 1:54 AM
I cant help but be a little less than excited after season 2 was considerably worse than season 1. Cant help but worry that season 3 will be even worse. It'll be interesting to see whether they keep Database as the OP again, I think that was the right move for season 2 and something that more shows should consider doing

Jan 27, 2:12 AM
it's been so long, i'd given up hope. but YESSSSSSSSS season 3!

Jan 28, 5:52 AM

Whoa. They managed to beat tax fraud...

Feb 2, 7:10 PM
IM SCREAMING I NEVER THOUGHT WE'D GET ANOTHER SEASON... because of the taxes problems the author had. A lot of people wrote off the series. I'm so glad that's not the case. I can't wait.

Feb 5, 5:34 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I thought it were just cancelled and that there wouldn't ever be another season. SO HAPPY TO BE WRONG ABOUT THIS <3 <3

Feb 5, 5:50 PM

mabor0shi said:
Zehennagel said:

I agree wholeheartedly.

This. Deen didn't do as bad a job as people think, the season was great. I get art preferences (I prefer S1 visuals myself) but S2 animation was just fine and the plot was pretty well done for being stretched over a full season like that. More than anything else is getting more DATABASE, lets be real here.

HYPED AF to see season three.
Nico nico ni~eed a siggy like the all the cool kids
Really wish we had a rep system so I could farm it and spam rep+

Feb 8, 2:13 PM

*cough* hrm *deep breathing*
HHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I CAN NOT BELIVE IT IT IS HAPPENING OH GOD IT IS HAPPENING
YES WHOOOOOOOOOOO

Feb 10, 3:15 AM
Niicee, time re-watch it again.

Feb 11, 7:18 PM
FINALYYYY
I thought S3 will never happen EVER!!
I'm sooo glad tho I only waited for 1 year as I just watched S1 & 2 on early 2019 XD
But I really glad coz LH has been one of my favorite anime so far.. it showed how stuck in the game would be, I also like so much how it simulate real life 'politics'... unlike some OP novice players like any recent MMO anime, you know, what is....

Feb 16, 4:56 AM
im sort of afraid of studio deen considering how they left seven deadly sins 3 die but i will watch it nontheless

Feb 24, 5:40 PM
THE VILLAIN
IN GLASSES IS BACK BABBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Feb 24, 6:09 PM
I'm excited for it but I don't remember the second season. Need to read some summaries

Feb 25, 1:32 PM
Woot!!

DATABASE DATABASE

Mar 2, 10:44 PM
Actually getting a season 3 before I die? Wow, now only left no game no life s2 and I can die without regret

Mar 14, 2:47 AM

No, I'm not hyped.
Season 2 failed exactly because Deen took over and now they are doing third season.
Prepare yourselves for another NNT3 situation.

Mar 14, 11:05 AM
Love how they all get trapped in a "game world" only to find out it's "NOT" a game world. Hint #1: when making items such as food, actually cook it, don't use ui

Mar 19, 6:25 PM

Piromysl said:
No, I'm not hyped.
Season 2 failed exactly because Deen took over and now they are doing third season.

not really
this time they only have like only 1 or 2 vols to adapt also no name studio is the one who animating NNT3 DEEN is just outsourcing it

Mar 19, 11:10 PM
Hope for an official Elder Tales MMO retrieved from cold storage.

Mar 20, 6:34 AM

Askaa said:
Piromysl said:
No, I'm not hyped.

not really
this time they only have like only 1 or 2 vols to adapt also no name studio is the one who animating NNT3 DEEN is just outsourcing it

You do yours. I'll be rather safe than sorry and prepare myself mentally.

Mar 20, 7:51 AM

Piromysl said:
Askaa said:

not really

You do yours. I'll be rather safe than sorry and prepare myself mentally.

dont get me wrong i mean its still studio DEEN so im going with low expectation it just not as low as something like NNT3

Mar 31, 9:38 PM

It is listed as one cour (12 episodes) to be precise.

https://twitter.com/air_news01/status/1245208722864914433?s=21
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Today, 5:33 AM
Im reaaallyy excited about this and i wish they make movie about debouchi tea party

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

Preview MangaManga Store