Sep 2019
FEELSGOODMAN 2021!!~~~~~~
Make Anime Great Again - Donald J. Trump
Jul 16, 2020 3:04 PM
May 2016
Ah shit, here we go again.

Jul 16, 2020 3:06 PM

Jan 2016
Guess it's time to rewatch the 1st two seasons.
Jul 22, 2020 1:08 AM
Jun 2020
No but I'll watch it regardless.
Aug 12, 2020 7:32 PM
Aug 2017
Omgg literally just started rewatching it years later. Its so good it got the 3rd season it deserves!
Aug 18, 2020 10:25 AM
Jun 2019
YUN*CHI!!!! 😄
Sep 21, 2020 5:58 AM
Nov 2019
I heard Season 3 comes next month.
Sep 26, 2020 7:51 AM
Aug 2020
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sep 26, 2020 8:11 AM

Feb 2010
cl_skinnyguy said:
Goldni said:
cant believe its actually happening after the guy went to jail

big respect for the author tho, after out from the jail he continue writing light novel and did release 3 volume around 5 month.

i mean not like you can't write while in prison just ask the guards for paper and pencil. (disclaimer I've never been to prison, but from what i heard form other writers who have that you can do this.)
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Dec 7, 2020 12:59 PM

Jul 2017
Pokecol said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Dec 10, 2020 11:11 PM
Apr 2019
Finaly S3, I been rewatch S1 and S2 like 5 times and lost hope about S3
Instead scoring anime by Art, Story, Character, and Sound I will score anime by how much I enjoy the show
Jan 1, 2021 8:14 AM

Jul 2008
Blah. I remember loving the first season and then the second season being incredibly disappointing. So disappointing I deleted the entire series from my hard drives during one of my annual purges.

Will be skipping this for now. Maybe rewatch the first two seasons when there's a slow season and then give this a try. Winter 2021 is stacked already with goodies.
Jan 5, 2021 1:32 PM

Feb 2015
I'm totally on board for this season. People forget that along with SAO Log Horizon was one of the original Iseki anime at the start of the iseki boom. Its still actually one of the best, I hope we don't have to wait as long for season 4.
Jan 10, 2021 5:29 PM

Sep 2014
I watched S1 a while ago and enjoyed it quite a bit... but many people say S2 isn't particularly good, so I'm on the fence about it. Do any source material readers know if S3 will be worth it?
Jan 12, 2021 10:35 PM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
FlamepriesT said:
I watched S1 a while ago and enjoyed it quite a bit... but many people say S2 isn't particularly good, so I'm on the fence about it. Do any source material readers know if S3 will be worth it?

The 11th novel was fine, but nothing else is out in English, so I can't really say. The biggest weakness of the second season came from the cast splitting up, a common occurrence in fantasy novels that is rarely done well. It slows things down quite a bit, but the story is still pretty good. The cast was back together by the end of the second season (as far as I recall) so I hope things improve in the third.
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
Jan 12, 2021 11:47 PM

Jul 2017
I will watch it, since - conveniently - I have finished watching the first two seasons recently. My memories are fresh, so let's go!
Jan 13, 2021 2:11 AM
May 2015
gaussian_ said:
FlamepriesT said:

The 11th novel was fine, but nothing else is out in English, so I can't really say. The biggest weakness of the second season came from the cast splitting up, a common occurrence in fantasy novels that is rarely done well. It slows things down quite a bit, but the story is still pretty good. The cast was back together by the end of the second season (as far as I recall) so I hope things improve in the third.

For me, it was the fillers that made the S2 bad. I mean the story is good but the fillers are terrible and wasted too much time.
Jan 13, 2021 2:25 AM

Nov 2011
Oh it's coming back, after over 5+ years.

Jan 13, 2021 3:05 AM

Mar 2017
START THE DAMN EPISODE BEFORE I PISS MESELF!
You gave up your freedom of speech when you clicked Agree to the User Agreement
This is not a public platform.
Feb 10, 2021 11:39 AM
Mar 2017
How do you people like this crap? I couldn't even finish season 1. I HATED that the show dedicated several episodes about making "proper food." Are you kidding me? Not only were these episodes boring as hell but you expect me to believe 50,000 people got transported into a new world and NOBODY NOT EVEN ONCE cooks food THE WAY THEY HAVE BEEN THEIR ENTIRE LIVES? Instead, they willingly ate food that tasted like pure salt for weeks/months? I'd rather eat dirt than pure salt, and would be frantically looking for other methods. It should be common fucking knowledge to cook food naturally by the second day in. Why does the author even feel the need to write that filler garbage in? That sums up half of the entire season 1 plot. I didn't like SAO either but Jesus Log Horizon was torture to watch.
Feb 10, 2021 11:50 AM

Feb 2019
renjiix said:
How do you people like this crap? I couldn't even finish season 1. I HATED that the show dedicated several episodes about making "proper food." Are you kidding me? Not only were these episodes boring as hell but you expect me to believe 50,000 people got transported into a new world and NOBODY NOT EVEN ONCE cooks food THE WAY THEY HAVE BEEN THEIR ENTIRE LIVES? Instead, they willingly ate food that tasted like pure salt for weeks/months? I'd rather eat dirt than pure salt, and would be frantically looking for other methods. It should be common fucking knowledge to cook food naturally by the second day in. Why does the author even feel the need to write that filler garbage in? That sums up half of the entire season 1 plot. I didn't like SAO either but Jesus Log Horizon was torture to watch.

Totally agree

I would rather watch ex arm than log horizon
Feb 10, 2021 11:58 AM
Mar 2017
Sakuta002766 said:
renjiix said:

Totally agree

I would rather watch ex arm than log horizon

It literally pissed me off that the MC got rich off such an idiotic solution to an equally idiotic problem. Every Ape in the game straight up treated him like a god after "inventing" how to cook food like a normal human being
renjiixFeb 10, 2021 12:02 PM
Feb 10, 2021 2:41 PM

Jul 2015
renjiix said:

obvious troll is obvious
May 6, 2022 7:23 AM

Sep 2012
RyuRabbit said:
renjiix said:

obvious troll is obvious

yea pretty obvious
i have watched this multiple time to kill time if there is nothing new to see, but its not the only series i re-watch for that purpose but 1of them
Oct 27, 2022 11:06 PM

Jul 2015
mabor0shi said:
Zehennagel said:

even if these few episodes were shitty, the rest of the season was good imo. at worst we might have a few shitty episodes but most of them will be good I think.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Entaku Houkai turned out to be the worst season so far. I already forgot everything about it except that it was forgettable. No more Log Horizons for me, thanks.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai Episode 6 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 17, 2021

48 by argy97 »»
Apr 7, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2021

149 by waldy713 »»
Nov 17, 2023 1:47 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2021

38 by waldy713 »»
Nov 17, 2023 1:35 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2021

38 by waldy713 »»
Nov 15, 2023 11:27 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon: Entaku Houkai Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2021

46 by waldy713 »»
Nov 15, 2023 10:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.