Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 20, 2020 12:12 PM

Jan 2018
I paint them black allmost all of the time, I dont really like them without paint. Does anyone else do it, or wants to do it but is to scared to be called gay or looked at stupid? Yeah that happend to me too, but I dont really give a shit lol theres nothing wrong with being gay, and its just stupid to assume that... really hate these people, just mind your own buisness.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 20, 2020 12:18 PM

Jul 2016
Its just nails,nothing to scoff at.i have seen people dress much more extravagantly so i don´t see why you should fear people´s judgements just for a pair of painted nails.Anyone that is petty enough to care about that kind of insignificant detail and actually make a mean comment about it must be either really observant or intolerant.Well more than observant i would use nitpicky in this context just for a more negative cannotation for want of a better word.
SummerynJan 20, 2020 12:21 PM
Jan 20, 2020 12:19 PM

Apr 2019
That's based as fuck.
Personally I think my power level is too low to really make it work.
Jan 20, 2020 12:20 PM
Jul 2018
Painted nails are prettier than unpainted nails. What did boys' nails ever do to be discriminated against?
Jan 20, 2020 12:26 PM
Jul 2018
CodeBr0t said:
operationvalkyri said:
Painted nails are prettier than unpainted nails. What did boys' nails ever do to be discriminated against?

thats true. I dont know, but the people at my school (who judge me for it) are just apes without brains anyways, i am happy when i finish this year and dont have to see them ever again.
They are apes without tastes.
Jan 20, 2020 1:14 PM

Dec 2019
Painted nails on dudes are awesome. If you like it you should definetly keep doing it.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 20, 2020 1:17 PM

Jul 2016
I saw a tweet the other day that went something like "Toxic masculinity is the reason why I didn't discover moisturiser till I was 20. My face is so soft!" and I feel like this thread has a similar vibe. Yeah, painted nails are cool, as is any men's fashion that has more effort put into it than just, like, a t-shirt and shorts. Cis-men need to wear more make-up.
Jan 20, 2020 1:17 PM

Jul 2007
I prefer to bite them myself. Tasty.
Jan 20, 2020 1:18 PM

Jan 2009
reminds me of this song

Too weird for the normal
Too normal for the weird

but who cares fuck gender roles am i right?
Jan 20, 2020 1:24 PM

Jul 2007
CodeBr0t said:
Scud said:
I prefer to bite them myself. Tasty.

how do your nails taste like? just neutral or a little salty
Depends where I've been putting my fingers.
Jan 20, 2020 1:30 PM

Jun 2015
never liked painted nails except maybe black on pale hands

Jan 20, 2020 1:33 PM

Oct 2018
I 've done this lots of times before and no one rlly says anything it depends if u care about what people think if u care if they will call gay .people R ignorant locasts they will find anything to hate on so it is never a safe judgement free zone any way U look at it.go for it
Jan 20, 2020 1:41 PM

May 2018
When more guys discover that the only thing that makes them "gay" is liking other men, they'll have more fun

Nothing wrong with it, some girls even find guys painting their nails hot
If it makes you happy what the harm??

What does your family think of it? Do they mind?
Jan 20, 2020 1:41 PM

Aug 2016
A_Sad_Dust_Cloud said:
I saw a tweet the other day that went something like "Toxic masculinity is the reason why I didn't discover moisturiser till I was 20. My face is so soft!" and I feel like this thread has a similar vibe. Yeah, painted nails are cool, as is any men's fashion that has more effort put into it than just, like, a t-shirt and shorts. Cis-men need to wear more make-up.

The fact that you know nothing about men's fashion doesn't automatically mean that there is nothing beyond what you've mentioned or that men should wear makeup.
You can look fashionable without any effort.
Well, that doesn't mean that everybody should neglect themselves fashion-wise.

OP I don't have anything against painting nails but you do have to understand that painting nails has been feminine for quite som time.
You can't expect everybody to think like you do.
It's the same with makeup and feminine clothing and other such things.
midascruzerJan 20, 2020 1:49 PM
Jan 20, 2020 1:45 PM

May 2018
CodeBr0t said:
Seijatachiiii said:
When more guys discover that the only thing that makes them "gay" is liking other men, they'll have more fun

Nothing wrong with it, some girls even find guys painting their nails hot
If it makes you happy what the harm??

What does your family think of it? Do they mind?

yeah, my gf finds it hot.
my familiy? they like it except my mum, but yeah i dont really care

good, if youre mum judges you for it take no notice

Jan 20, 2020 2:00 PM

May 2014
Black nails are awesome whether you're male or female. Unfortunately even as a girl i'm too self conscious to paint them that colour. Even though i know literally no one would care if they saw me! I stick with clear nail polish most of the time, just makes them nice and shiny.
Jan 20, 2020 2:03 PM
Jul 2018
I find that absolute sexy and also like earrings and some decent make-up like mascara or basic powder etc on guys. Not only does it look pretty good on some guys, it also tells: I don't give any fucks.
Jan 20, 2020 2:06 PM

Mar 2016
If you like it, that's all that matters :)
"Wonder is always difficult until you forgive whoever destroyed your love of surprises"  Edmond Manning

Jan 20, 2020 2:08 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Never really got around to it but I've thought about it sometimes. At the very least I certainly don't see any problem with it
Jan 20, 2020 2:10 PM
Jul 2018
It takes too much time. I hate doing it. You do you though dude.
Jan 20, 2020 2:18 PM

Feb 2019
This is just to show how much SJWs are invading the anime community. Men are even *gasp* painting their nails because they want to. Nail polish should be a product one must get a license from the government to buy after proof of sexuality and gender, I've been saying it since forever. What's next? Men cleaning their nails? We can't have that.
Jan 20, 2020 2:28 PM

Feb 2017
My uncle paints his toenails. He's a raft guide and apparently it helps in someway? I dunno but that's his excuse to have them green.
Jan 20, 2020 2:30 PM

Aug 2016
Maneki-Mew said:
I find that absolute sexy and also like earrings and some decent make-up like mascara or basic powder etc on guys. Not only does it look pretty good on some guys, it also tells: I don't give any fucks.

You know what tells that much better?
Not hiding the imperfections of your face.
Jan 20, 2020 2:35 PM

May 2013
In my eyes there is nothing wrong with people thinking you are gay.

That’s cool you enjoy to self express and paint your nails. Welcome to the don’t give a fuck club, lol.

And to anyone else, just be yourself bro. I am myself and look I turned out (mostly) fine, lol.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Jan 20, 2020 2:48 PM

Aug 2015
i have really pretty nails and hands so ppl often tell me to paint them black, red or dark blue. but i absolutely hate any colour on them that isn't pink, so i paint them in various shades of pink + silver/violet glitter.

i think black nails on men look pretty cool & awesome. if you like it, go for it bitch<3
i used to have zircons forming a cross on them and it looked really amazing, you can try it

Jan 20, 2020 3:09 PM
Jul 2018
midascruzer said:
Maneki-Mew said:

You might call it hiding, but I call it art.
Also I don't mean not giving a fuck about your appearance, but about others reaction. Most stuff you do for yourself.
Jan 20, 2020 3:23 PM
Dec 2010
HaXXspetten said:
Never really got around to it but I've thought about it sometimes. At the very least I certainly don't see any problem with it

This mirrors my opinion. I always wanted to try it and have someone paint it flashy for me.
Someone believe I hv Fantasy Prone Personality, in short, FPP.
So I decided to live up to it, Yay!
Jan 20, 2020 3:26 PM

Aug 2016
Maneki-Mew said:
midascruzer said:

You might call it hiding, but I call it art.
Also I don't mean not giving a fuck about your appearance, but about others reaction. Most stuff you do for yourself.

I wouldn't call casual makeup and plain black nails as art but ok.

" but about others reaction"
The same can be applied to my statement.

I think that expressing yourself this way is the least beneficial and effective.
Jan 20, 2020 3:37 PM
Jul 2018
I painted my nails and even wore black mascara around my eye lids when I was younger. I really cared about standing out back then though, and being different. As I got older, I kinda, well, went down in mental health a bit, and stopped giving a fuck about my self-image, so I became sorta plain in the sense that I no longer really 'dressed myself up' anymore. However, since the end of last year, I've been working on my self-image and confidence again by exercising a lot. I just don't know if I really care anymore about painting my nails and whatnot. I also use to wear hair clips lol.
Jan 20, 2020 3:39 PM

Nov 2017
I loooove nail polish. Glad I added that to my repertoire.

Favourite colour combo so far was when I had red nails and my middle finger had gold nail polish. Gawwwwwwdd <3
Jan 20, 2020 4:12 PM

May 2013
I don't mind if guys wear nail polish, as long as they're happy

Jan 20, 2020 4:24 PM

Jul 2011
So yeah good for you I guess. Good you don't give a damn about other people's opinion.

Jan 20, 2020 4:36 PM

Apr 2018
Good for you
No, I don't do it as I like it looking natural. And it's not even about being a man or woman.
Jan 20, 2020 5:33 PM

Feb 2015
We did that in high school as a group activity when there were no more but a bunch of boys to get their nails done.

I sported my pink fingernails for a good 3 days, and it's got a bit of red and flakes too on the sides. Got complimented by a middle-aged man with a Saddam mustache.
Jan 20, 2020 5:35 PM

Mar 2018
I have an emo friend who painted his but since he was a twink I allowed it.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Jan 20, 2020 5:39 PM

May 2013
Luchse said:

What if he wasn't a twink? Would you not allow it?

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Jan 20, 2020 5:40 PM

Mar 2018
Alpha_Tranny said:
Luchse said:

You'll have to ask my certain frontal protrusion about that one.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Jan 20, 2020 5:41 PM

May 2013
Luchse said:
Alpha_Tranny said:

Now this all makes sense. Only to cute guys are allowed to paint their nails around you.

Such cruelty.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Jan 20, 2020 5:43 PM

Mar 2018
Alpha_Tranny said:
Luchse said:

Now this all makes sense. Only to cute guys are allowed to paint their nails around you.

Such cruelty.
Please do file a complaint in my Reichsministry of BL propaganda.

Jan 20, 2020 5:47 PM

May 2013
Luchse said:
Alpha_Tranny said:

Such cruelty.

No formal complaints only informal violent acts of rebellion.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Jan 20, 2020 5:47 PM
Jul 2018
it's fine in my eyes, the color you paint your nails is your business. i do have to say that the other day I saw a guy in my fb feed with clear coated nails and it kinda caught me off guard with how shiny it was
Jan 20, 2020 5:48 PM

Mar 2018
Alpha_Tranny said:
Luchse said:

I honestly doubt that you'll be able to make your way through my Bishounen death squad.

Jan 20, 2020 5:50 PM

May 2013
Luchse said:
Alpha_Tranny said:

I honestly doubt that you'll be able to make your way through my Bishounen death squad.

Joke's on you.

I would like nothing more than the bishounen death squad to beat me into submission. You underestimate the depths of my masochistic perversion.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Jan 20, 2020 5:52 PM

Mar 2018
Alpha_Tranny said:
Luchse said:

Joke's on you.

I would like nothing more than the bishounen death squad to beat me into submission. You underestimate the depths of my masochistic perversion.
Oh, yeah... Should've thought about that first. What if I order them to be nice towards you? That ought to tick you off.

Jan 20, 2020 5:55 PM

Feb 2019
Luchse said:
They first take the twinks, next they'll put you in a skirt and call you mamma. Then, you'll take these urgent matters seriously.
Jan 20, 2020 5:57 PM

May 2013
Luchse said:
Alpha_Tranny said:

Joke's on you.

Oh, yeah... Should've thought about that first. What if I order them to be nice towards you? That ought to tick you off.

Anything but that!

You seem to have seen through my ruse. Using the potential uprising for my personal gain. A short lived idea.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Jan 20, 2020 5:57 PM

Mar 2018
Kosmonaut said:
Luchse said:
They first take the twinks, next they'll put you in a skirt and call you mamma. Then, you'll take these urgent matters seriously.
Could it be that gay frogs are behind this again?

Alpha_Tranny said:
Luchse said:

Anything but that!

You seem to have seen through my ruse. Using the potential uprising for my personal gain. A short lived idea.
You've been had!

Jan 20, 2020 6:02 PM

Feb 2019
Luchse said:
Kosmonaut said:
Why does no one take the freaking frogs as the blatant threat that they are? I hope a gay frog bareback you when the day of the prophecy comes so you'll birth tadpoles.
KosmonautJan 20, 2020 6:06 PM
Jan 20, 2020 6:02 PM

May 2013
Luchse said:
Kosmonaut said:

Alpha_Tranny said:

Anything but that!

You've been had!

Alas, I might never defeat you daddy Luchse, I concede defeat yet again.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Jan 20, 2020 6:03 PM

Feb 2019
I mean, if you can rock it definitely. I know someone who just owns it, looks really good on him~

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» what is "love" to you ? what makes you feel loved and how you love people ?

ame - Today

16 by Adverrito »»
46 minutes ago

» What do you think about law enforcement (police) in your country?

Sad - Apr 16

32 by KenaiPhoenix »»
46 minutes ago

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - Yesterday

16 by Adverrito »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk?

bobbysalmon - Apr 17

20 by KenaiPhoenix »»
1 hour ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Today

26 by KenaiPhoenix »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.