Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 20, 2020 4:02 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kyaaa! My heart! What did I even do to get this lethal sugar dose! Kaguya sure became such a needy girl! I have never imagined she would be such a spoilt and clingy type at the start of this manga!

And Miyuki as well! Knows exactly how to deal with his Kaguya! Where did he even learn all these sweet techniques, haha!

Meanwhile, the Politician's daughter continues to cloud the mind of the Justice's daughter! You cannot let it happen to you like that Iino! God, she is so easy it's sad and adorable at the same time!

6/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 20, 2020 11:04 PM
Jul 2017
Damn.
Kaguya is really shojo-ifying from an ojou-sama.
That last panel though. Hahaha.
Shirogane was cool this chapter.
Iino is gonna get corrupted by chika.
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."
Jan 22, 2020 12:49 AM

Mar 2015
one of best chapter in a while, what a cute affection.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 22, 2020 1:29 AM

Jan 2018
I wonder how much did they play after that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 22, 2020 3:03 AM

May 2009
I THINK I'M ACTUALLY DEAD

I was seriously expecting to see Chika or someone else at the end, Shirogane caught me off guard. TRIPLE it says, TRIPLE
Jan 22, 2020 4:24 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
And these kids couldn't even confess properly to each other before.

5/5
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Jan 22, 2020 4:26 AM

Apr 2015
The last panel: And then, they fucked a lot. End of chapter.
Me: Masterpiece!!
Jan 22, 2020 4:29 AM

Feb 2017
there is gonna be an extra chapter for the continuation iykwim

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Jan 22, 2020 4:53 AM

Sep 2017
oh come on aka-sensei atleast show us the DAMN KISS!

i know miyuki was raping kaguya's lips there
Jan 22, 2020 8:14 AM

Jun 2015
Kaguya is so cute. Their relationship has progressed so far.
:)
Jan 22, 2020 9:17 AM

Oct 2017
HOLY FUCK! Did I read the right chapter and didn't dream it lol. This was too cute, one of the best chapter so far.
Jan 22, 2020 1:42 PM

Mar 2016
Ahhh my heart, finally a chapter dedicated solely on Miyuki and Kaguya in a while!

I absolutely adore Kaguya's needs for affection and was just internally screaming seeing as to how clingy she was along with all her vain yet cute attempts to show that to Miyuki, but oh no. Miyuki' is just too invested on his work, why man why u gotta be like the- OR SO I THOUGHT!

Miyuki, with his indomitable ability to control his desire, his lust and his interest, absolutely handled all the mental stress and pressure put on to him like an absolute boss! Once the work has been done, his dammed-up desire surges forth as he forgive me for what I'm about to say assert his dominance as the apex being in the student council, flexing his strength by princess-carrying Kaguya to the couch followed up by returning all the love she attempted to gave 3 fold. What a man!

No kiss tho : ( (Would also like it if Miyuki suddenly calls her Kaguya instead of Shinomiya) But damn, the cuteness level of this chapter is more than sufficient to make up for that!
Jan 22, 2020 2:00 PM

Feb 2018
The genius is at it again! I thought I'd die from diabetes. The training with Ishigami paid off way earlier than I was expecting, but to be able to withstand all of Kaguya's attacks... this man is a living legend

The school trip is going to be awesome
Jan 22, 2020 2:39 PM

Feb 2014
Honestly a below average - and not even a Kaguya's average, but mangas in general - issue.

IMO the whole point of the mood thing is that it swings, so when Shirogane finished his work he would be the one wanting and Kaguya would be the "cold" one since her mood passed. However, Aka's choice to have Shirogane have his way shows a cultural problem of men forcing their needs, IMO Kaguya wouldn't allow that, specially after she wasn't in lovey-dovey mood anymore.
Jan 22, 2020 2:45 PM
Jan 2015
This is some good wholesomeness, I love this manga.
My Queens

Jan 22, 2020 10:30 PM
Mar 2015
he really won that battle
Jan 23, 2020 12:45 AM

Sep 2010
Oh my goodness! I just kept snickering throughout the chapter. Shirogane really surprised me in the end. It was nice to have a President-and-Vice-President-centered chapter after a while.

Chika, why must you corrupt Iino? lol

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Jan 23, 2020 3:21 AM

Apr 2015
Thanks Aka-sensei for giving me diabetes. Such an wholesome chapter.
Jan 23, 2020 3:22 AM

Oct 2018
This chapter is a Kaguya pout reel
~Spiritual Healing~

Jan 23, 2020 5:15 AM

Feb 2018
Lmao Kaguya was so cute craving for Shirogane's attention, I laughed way too hard when she started playing with him, aaaahhhh she's so precious

And Chadgane got back at her threefold, damn I wanted to see those intense kissing session

We really need more of these kind of chapters of Kaguya and Miyuki flirting with each other
Jan 23, 2020 7:01 AM

Sep 2011
president is a total chad

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 23, 2020 8:19 AM

Feb 2017
Shirogane is just too strong.

Hopefully they stopped at hugging and kissing

Hopefully not.
Jan 23, 2020 8:34 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
YES. Yes. yes. No ongoing manga at this time consistently delivers the goods like this one. At a time when other romcoms fall off the cliff dramatically, Kaguya sama is an oasis of greatness.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 23, 2020 8:45 AM

Nov 2007
Shirogane Miyuki. Had he wanted, he could have made a true harem for himself but he doesn't.

He made Hayasaka accept defeat in trying to seduce him. That Hayasaka.
He made Ishigami feel alive again. After what Ishigami went through.
He made motherly instincts sprout in Chika. In that Chika of all.
He made Iino smile again. The Precious Iino.
and above all
He made Kaguya fall head over heels in love with him. Our Shinomiya Kaguya.

And then he is at top of Shuchiin, second in the national exams, already got a position in the best university, honest, hardworking, dedicated, affectionate, intelligent, a caring brother, a good son, a wonderful company.

Yet, I don't see people or fans rate him like other male protagonists. I really feel that Miyuki is the most underrated and underappreciated male MC ever.

Is it because he is too OP to get the praise he deserves?
Coronavirus.
Jan 23, 2020 9:54 AM
Jul 2018
The only word I can use to describe this chapter is "beautiful".
I love Chad Shirogane.
Jan 23, 2020 11:15 AM

Mar 2018
Their relationship is so good. And Shirogane is the man. He deserves more praise
Jan 23, 2020 11:26 AM

Sep 2007
shanimebib said:
Shirogane Miyuki. Had he wanted, he could have made a true harem for himself but he doesn't.

and above all

And then he is at top of Shuchiin, second in the national exams, already got a position in the best university, honest, hardworking, dedicated, affectionate, intelligent, a caring brother, a good son, a wonderful company.

Yet, I don't see people or fans rate him like other male protagonists. I really feel that Miyuki is the most underrated and underappreciated male MC ever.

Couldn't have put it better myself

Jan 23, 2020 1:33 PM

Mar 2018
How lewd!
To much cuteness for my poor heart, what a beautiful chapter
Jan 23, 2020 4:55 PM
Jan 23, 2020 11:34 PM

Jul 2012
A Decisive victory! How cute and how lewd!
Hopefully or not?!
Jan 24, 2020 4:13 AM

Nov 2013
My heart!...Call the ambulance...
*drolls and faints from sweetness overdose*

The last panel is NSFW material.
Jan 24, 2020 5:45 AM
Dec 2018
A big thanks to this manga for giving me diabetes from a single chapter 😍😍
Jan 25, 2020 2:07 AM

Jul 2014
This chapter was pure fan fic if you'd shown this to me before they had the guts to confess to each other. Damn what a ride.
Dereguya was so fcking adorable, Shirogane went mmpf mmmpf maniac.
Jan 25, 2020 3:42 AM

Jan 2011
Take note, other authors. You can still make great chapters after the couple gets together.
Jan 25, 2020 4:33 AM
Mar 2017
evoniee said:
there is gonna be an extra chapter for the continuation iykwim

most likely not, and either way i really hope there won't be. S*x scene ruined HoriMiya, i don't want it to ruin Love is War as well.
Jan 25, 2020 4:38 AM
Mar 2017
shanimebib said:

and above all

3 reasons i guess:
1-he isn't a super popular shonen protagonist.
2- he is 'the' main character of this Manga, but not 'THE' main character of this Manga, which is Kaguya.
3- he isn't a super charming F boi, like most male protagonist\shoujo males are.
Jan 25, 2020 6:12 AM

Feb 2018
curvedtree said:
Honestly a below average - and not even a Kaguya's average, but mangas in general - issue.

IMO the whole point of the mood thing is that it swings, so when Shirogane finished his work he would be the one wanting and Kaguya would be the "cold" one since her mood passed. However, Aka's choice to have Shirogane have his way shows a cultural problem of men forcing their needs, IMO Kaguya wouldn't allow that, specially after she wasn't in lovey-dovey mood anymore.

Well, we all know about Kaguya's fetish and looking at her face when she said his eyes were scary I wouldn't dare to say she wasn't in the mood for it. And unless you have some kind of personality disorder your mood shouldn't swing that much (and of course, even if it does it's not a guarantee that you have one), so I think she was never out of the mood, she was just being unreasonably and understandably being stubborn.
Still, I get your point, I'm just not sure if it's you or me who is reading too much into things this time.
Primo_ItokoJan 25, 2020 6:16 AM
Jan 25, 2020 1:56 PM

Aug 2016
just oof

Too cute chapter.

All the best people are crazy!
Jan 25, 2020 11:00 PM

Jan 2016
This chapter is just so cute.
Jan 25, 2020 11:45 PM

Nov 2007
Detective1412 said:
This chapter is just so cute.

I melted at the part she tapped his shoulder from one side and skipped to the other! That was a f*cking truckload of caramel. ^_^
Coronavirus.
Jan 29, 2020 7:57 PM
Sep 2017
Damn.... that chapter give me heart diabete XD

This show that Kaguya is still best girl of the series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2020 12:51 PM

Oct 2019
So he returned the favor 3 fold i see..yohohohoho

Also nice princess carry there by Shirogane..

"Not everyone who works hard is rewarded.
But, all those who succeed have worked hard"
Jul 12, 2020 3:11 PM

Jun 2015
No. Nonononono... There's no way they're stopping at hugging and kissing. We need chapter 175.5 here, if you know what I mean.
Aug 30, 2020 3:58 PM

Dec 2013
He returned it 3 fold!

Attention seeking Kaguya was cute to watch.
Apr 14, 2021 2:36 AM

Aug 2020
this came out of nowhere. i could honestly die if this gets animated.
May 28, 2021 9:32 AM
Jul 2018
Kaguya could very well become my best girl of all time by the end of this. Every panel with her is just perfection.
Jun 12, 2021 9:27 AM
Jul 2018
I've reread this at least 20 times this is the greatest non serious chapter of this manga possibly ever
Jan 3, 2022 6:30 AM

Jul 2021
Lol I like how Chika is bluntly irritated by Ishigami’s words when they both have already made up. Nice how Kaguya and Shirogane are alone, how cute! Kaguya seems like someone who I have never got to see this rare side of her and she really is attentive over Shirogane now huh? How interesting. Lmao Kaguya braiding Shirogane’s hair was really hilarious, he looks fit in with that gorgeous hair and Kaguya sitting on his lap is one of the cutest ways to get your mans attention, ah I blushed too much seeing this moment, I wish I was as clingy as her but it would be a hit or miss. Damn even if the president told her to stop, she still kept on going and kissed him on the cheek, how cute, and the last panel, oh my this is too adorable to see it myself now. This is like the best chapter I can’t even argue anymore.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 13, 2022 6:53 AM

Apr 2021
Attention seeking huh? Well I guess that was a good ending? I liked this chapter!!!
Jun 26, 2022 5:25 AM
Oct 2019
AAAAA. MY HEART!!
Too sweet
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 150 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - May 27, 2019

61 by codelyok13 »»
Jan 24, 2:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.