Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2020 12:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Man, this episode is just filled with comedy. They even make a joke out of Yamanaka Clan's Mind Body Switch Technique...

Really hope the pacing picks up and gets into some more serious story.
Jan 19, 2020 1:59 AM

Jul 2015
Inojin learns his mother's Mind body switch technique properly...even though he perfects it in a pretty comedic way

Jan 19, 2020 3:39 AM

Jun 2019
I like the episode in a way that every character is getting some spotlight in the show.
And yeah, why's Ino so pretty? Man Sai's one lucky bastard, in a good sense and i love their relationship.
I just really hope the fillers would end soon and the next arc gets started already.
Jan 19, 2020 4:17 AM

Mar 2019
Honestly just add the slice of life tag into the genre of this anime already lol
Jan 19, 2020 4:41 AM

Dec 2018
Willpower....huh?

I wish Inojin's parent just divorce to make things at least a bit interesting.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jan 19, 2020 5:16 AM
Dec 2016
Pre_Yum said:
I like the episode in a way that every character is getting some spotlight in the show.
And yeah, why's Ino so pretty? Man Sai's one lucky bastard, in a good sense and i love their relationship.
I just really hope the fillers would end soon and the next arc gets started already.

Next episode is the start of the next manga arc: Mujina Bandits from what ive heard
Jan 19, 2020 7:39 AM
Mar 2017
In the preview of the next episode;
"Hozuki Castle", is the same prison of the movie "Blood Prison"
I wonder if Boruto will see characters from that movie.

(Or know who Ryūzetsu was, who saved Naruto in the movie, with a kiss) XDD
FireCrauterJan 19, 2020 12:04 PM
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Jan 19, 2020 1:29 PM

Mar 2013
I think Inojin is about to have another sibling after this episode.
Jan 19, 2020 6:55 PM
Jul 2016
ToxicmanBG said:
Pre_Yum said:

Next episode is the start of the next manga arc: Mujina Bandits from what ive heard
ShinyOppai said:
Honestly just add the slice of life tag into the genre of this anime already lol
it doesn’t seem like it to me. I’ve read the manga and the preview has nothing in the mujina bandits arc.
Jan 19, 2020 7:47 PM

Nov 2017
FireCrauter said:
In the preview of the next episode;
"Hozuki Castle", is the same prison of the movie "Blood Prison"
I wonder if Boruto will see characters from that movie.

(Or know who Ryūzetsu was, who saved Naruto in the movie, with a kiss) XDD

nope... the movie wasnt canon... because the timeline on the movie was on the turle island arc.. and beside, Ryuzetsu, muku, and muku's father (i dont remember his name tho) are dead.. So Boruto probably would clear some secret mission that naruto ever did on that movie.
Now Loading.....
Jan 20, 2020 1:50 AM

Feb 2012
Really not impressed. What is the deal with all the ret-conning?

When Ino was that age, she was knocked out for like 5 minutes after using mind transfer. Also there wasn't this much focus on her willpower back then. Seemed like any enemy she hit with it would go down with the exception being Sakura.

This show is going down hill after it had finally gotten a few good episodes. This reminds me exactly of the second half of Naruto when they were making Naruto Shippuden. Just endless meaningless filler.

I really wanted to humour Boruto and I thought all of the 1/10s were total exaggerations, but I'm starting to lose my patience. We're 4 months away from having 3 years of Boruto and the last time I was excited about a fight was the Sarada stuff from the first year.
Jan 20, 2020 2:10 AM
Aug 2018
Decent episode. Not really impressed though.

We have a chance to explore how Mind Body Switching Technique works. One of the criteria to decide who is stronger technique user is user’s willpower, which is, not a bad move.

Inojin somehow use talk-no-jutsu to stop their parents’ meaningless fight.

Hope to see him using technique more and combine with his drawing style.
Enjoy your day sometimes.
Jan 20, 2020 3:28 AM
Dec 2016
Uncommon_Sense said:
ToxicmanBG said:

ShinyOppai said:
it doesn’t seem like it to me. I’ve read the manga and the preview has nothing in the mujina bandits arc.

It's the Mujina bandits arc expanded upon. Ukyou Kodochi the writer of the boruto manga is expanding the manga arc and is writing these expanded episodes alongside studio periot. He said he's been working on this expansion since the beginning of the Boruto Anime
Jan 20, 2020 5:25 AM

Oct 2017
This was pretty funny and nice Inojin learnt the mind transfer jutsu.
Jan 20, 2020 3:36 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
So basically, Itachi died so that Inojin can learn Ino's Jusu.
Jan 20, 2020 5:38 PM

Jul 2016
Cho-Cho's so cute. I missed her.
Jan 20, 2020 7:50 PM

Oct 2008
I laughed so much in this episode! especially the part there Sai & Ino are doing LQ (lovers quarrel)
5/5.

Jan 20, 2020 8:59 PM
Jul 2016
ToxicmanBG said:
Uncommon_Sense said:

It's the Mujina bandits arc expanded upon. Ukyou Kodochi the writer of the boruto manga is expanding the manga arc and is writing these expanded episodes alongside studio periot. He said he's been working on this expansion since the beginning of the Boruto Anime
God I hope so, I need the story to start getting back to the manga soon lol.
Jan 21, 2020 5:26 AM

Nov 2019
@Pre_Yum lol no

Nah man, yeah Ino's hot af but Sai is far from lucky, we all know how much Ino digs Sasuke, for all we know Ino thinks of Sasuke while doing it with Sai, he's just a second choice through and through

Sasuke x Ino should've happened, not this shit (Sai just a 2nd choice)

Sasuke x Ino > Sasuke x Karin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sasuke x Sakura (also shit)

Sai x Sakura should've happened
Haunt88Jan 21, 2020 5:33 AM
Jan 21, 2020 6:08 AM

Jun 2019
YggdraSEED said:
@Pre_Yum lol no

Nah man, yeah Ino's hot af but Sai is far from lucky, we all know how much Ino digs Sasuke, for all we know Ino thinks of Sasuke while doing it with Sai, he's just a second choice through and through

Sasuke x Ino should've happened, not this shit (Sai just a 2nd choice)

Sasuke x Ino > Sasuke x Karin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sasuke x Sakura (also shit)

Sai x Sakura should've happened

Whatever you say, Senpai. Thanks.
Jan 27, 2020 5:25 PM

May 2014
When you thought the series couldn't get anymore stupid, bam you get this! A brat is trying to stop a parent fight with Mind-Transfer jutsu. Seriously, it looks like they are out of ideas. I usually have high threshold for stupidness, but this really reach my limit. From now on, since I am stupid enough to not drop it, watch the fillers simultaneously as doing other convenient stuff. It's not worth it attention. Hopefully the cannon arc from the next ep. will be more promising. I will give it a chance. ^^
Feb 1, 2020 8:52 PM

Feb 2013
Some training, if we can call it that, lame anyway since Chouchou was there.
Jun 28, 2022 6:01 PM
Dec 2013
Another one of those stupid episodes where a couple are fighting and outsiders try to stop the fighting. I hate these type of episodes.
Feb 25, 2023 1:27 PM
Sep 2021
Inojin finally did the mind transfer jutsu. Now the InoShikaCho formation will finaly be perfected
Aug 17, 2023 9:23 PM
May 2023
Review en Español and English

Buen episodio de relleno, Ino me hizo acordar a sus viejas epocas cuando peleaba con sakura y me gusta que desarrollen a los PJs secundarios en este caso inojin con la tecnica de la familia yamanaka.

PD: Que lastima que relacion entre Sai y Ino no fue mejor desarrollada...igual en general las relaciones amorosas en este anime y sus precuelas no son lo mejor de mundo pero lo entiendo, no era el punto del anime pero hubiera sido lindo un buen desarrollo

Good filler episode, Ino reminded me of her old days when she fought with sakura and I like that they develop the secondary characters in this case inojin with the technique of the yamanaka family.

PS: What a pity that the relationship between Sai and Ino was not better developed... in general, the love relationships in this anime and its prequels are not the best in the world but I understand it, it was not the point of the anime but it would have been nice a good development.
Nov 13, 2023 9:14 AM

Oct 2009
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Today, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Yesterday, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 293 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2023

145 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.