Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 20, 2020 2:31 AM

Aug 2009
astroprogs said:
ssjokg said:

They way you word it is like implying she is relevant in other singularities.

Real answer. She isnt relevant in any so far. Unless if you count

Well, does Vitch count?

No, of course not.

Jan 20, 2020 4:08 AM
Apr 2017
well dammit

Thanks for the answer though
Jan 20, 2020 6:09 PM
Jan 2016
A great buildup episode!

Anna and old woman was toutching!

Also Fujimaru managed to lern more about Anna and Merlin!

Quetz vs Enkidu was really awesome, it is nice to see that good animated fights, also her axe throw was really amazing!

Confrontation with Gorgon was really epic, obvious Fujimaru would refuse her without doubt! Seems it is time to know more about Anna true powers!

Cliffhanger for next episodes, i am really waiting for that!
Jan 21, 2020 2:33 PM

Sep 2010
CatGirlCinnamon said:
i apologize if anyone asked this question

but i do wonder if we will see tamamo no mae in coming episodes?

She's covered in Extra, so no. She only gets a small role to easily die in hands of the final boss in London

FGO doesn't really explore characters already explored (unless it's Nero...) but they do explore different 'versions' of them. Gilgamesh of Babylonia is summoned as a Caster in gacha, for example, Medea Lily, these two versions of Medusa (Ana and Gorgon), Caster Cu and Cu Alter, etc.

Tamamo has other two 'tails' who play a role: one is a gag character who is just a minor helper in other chapters (Tamamo Cat) and there's
Jan 22, 2020 1:01 PM

May 2016
That was so sick, I felt the whole episode's impact, with that little song at the end to sum it up.

Quetzalcoatl threw that axe like it was nothing no wonder she was assumed to be stronger than Gorgon, loved Fujimaru's strong will in this episode he went up on my list by few ranks.
Jan 22, 2020 3:15 PM
Nov 2019
I liked this Episode a lot, Anas bit with the Old Lady and Fujimaru learning more about learning felt great. Quetzacoatl vs Kingu was also definetly something else, on second watch i'd have to say that the animation is a bit lacky but its still okay while being super smooth. My nitpick would be that i didnt really buy the Suicida of Quetzacoatl. That Shot almost killed her after all, but too me it looked like she got a light zap
Lets see what Episode 15 will bring
Jan 25, 2020 4:41 AM
Aug 2018
Great episode as always
Enjoy your day sometimes.
Jan 31, 2020 4:15 AM

Aug 2018
This is one of my fav ep in this series!

Im just amazed how great the action scenes in the latter part of the ep
Aww Ana : (

5/5 episode!
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Feb 8, 2020 11:54 AM

Oct 2012
God, it took me a while to realize Ana was Medusa/Rider. I first thought "haha, she looks like Rider, same hair color and the eye thingy on her forehead--" when she took her hood off. Then I thought WAIT. SHE USES CHAINS. And then I was like wait---- THE WHOLE LORE ABOUT MEDUSA BECOMING GORGON---- and yep. Awesome nevertheless.
Feb 17, 2020 3:46 PM

Mar 2010
Ana is quite cute, can't lie wish she was real.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 22, 2020 10:45 AM

Jul 2009
Oh man, Quetzalcoatl threw that axe like a boss. Launching a building-sized weapon 30 kilometers across the land like that... goddamn lol.
Mar 7, 2020 9:20 AM
Apr 2016
Some Ana screentime! That's great!
Mar 15, 2020 11:37 AM

Aug 2017
Damn, Quetz vs Kingu brief fight was amazing. Also, I must emphasize these talks about humanity. I didn't expect a bit of depth in this episode.

4/5

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 9, 2020 6:11 PM

Dec 2018
Fujimaru just missed the chance to make Gorgon join his harem.

Well, So I suspect that Ana is 1 of the 3 sisters that was fused together into Gorgon. And now she also has a special eye, now that make me wonder about why FSN Rider's eye is always covered.Well, hopefully FSN last movie will give a revelation for that. I felt that Ana is a fake name.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
May 9, 2020 11:26 PM
Aug 5, 2020 1:25 PM

Aug 2008
I honestly do not understand the praise this anime gets, it is average at best. I feel nothing for these characters so impossible to feel any emotion in the rare cases that the show bothers to try and get any instead of jokes, good guys yelling how about walking their path and seeing where it leads and waifus blushing.

So Quetzalcoatl wasn't supposed to attack Gorgon's temple because it is a violation of their alliance but she is able to kill those demonic beasts no problem? That's not considered attacking her "allies"? Pfft.
Dec 7, 2020 8:51 PM

Nov 2016
Loved Merlin's reaction to the axe, was hilarious.
Jan 5, 2022 10:50 AM

Apr 2013
Well the matching appearance of Ana to Medusa was kinda obvious, though I'm still not sure what their relation is.
Jan 11, 2:40 PM
Jul 2023
- Anna and the old lady was a wholesome story
- Kingu shows up to fight Quetsa out of nowhere? Ok
- Really good choreography and animation in the Kingu vs Quetsa fight
- The axe destroys the temple, halving Gorgon’s power. What a throw
- Gorgon returns! Anna is related to her?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2020

185 by keynutil »»
Apr 11, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2019

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2019

287 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2019

176 by keynutil »»
Apr 1, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

186 by Apreggi »»
Jan 11, 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.