Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 21, 2020 7:31 AM

Nov 2014
Supercueca_ said:
NatsuDragneel12 said:
i vvas talking about the movies are u blind ?

Why did you even watched the movies without watching the series
i heard they are remakes , and thats it
Jan 21, 2020 7:34 AM

Mar 2019
-Lei said:
Kill la kill and The jojojo bizzarre series

dude just checked your anime list and JoJo isn't even added to your list, have you even seen it? And if you have I'm assuming you probably dropped at Battle tendency or Stardust Crusaders, which I both like but both don't hav fully realised story's or characters, if you want to get into JoJo I recommend part 7 and 5

to me it looks like you just decided that you didn't like something without even watching it
Jan 21, 2020 7:43 AM

Jan 2020
SynthwaveCrusade said:
-Lei said:
Kill la kill and The jojojo bizzarre series

dude just checked your anime list and JoJo isn't even added to your list, have you even seen it? And if you have I'm assuming you probably dropped at Battle tendency or Stardust Crusaders, which I both like but both don't hav fully realised story's or characters, if you want to get into JoJo I recommend part 7 and 5

to me it looks like you just decided that you didn't like something without even watching it

No i watched only couple eps and just lost interest, im not that deep yet lol, thx tho i might reconsider rewatching :) part 7? Only see pt5

Made by k3ti
Jan 21, 2020 7:56 AM

Mar 2019
-Lei said:
SynthwaveCrusade said:

No i watched only couple eps and just lost interest, im not that deep yet lol, thx tho i might reconsider rewatching :) part 7? Only see pt5

I say part 7 and 5 because you need the least background information on them to full understand them, part 7 and 5 are very loosely connected to the other parts, but as stand alone stories they accelerate, I mean hell, jojo part 7 is the second highest rated manga of all time and understandably so, I can totally understand not enjoying part 1, but seriously reconsider because part 1 is the roots for all of jojo, and it's probably the least interesting of the bunch, but trust me once I say this that you'll appreciate part 1 the more jojo you consume
Jan 21, 2020 8:02 AM
Nov 2017
Mine are:

- Violet Evergarden and Devilman Crybaby (I honestly thought I was going to like a lot this two but for some reason I didn't enjoy it as I thought it would)

- Overlord (I dropped in the fourth episode was really boring to me)

- Nanatsu no Taizai (I dropped after the first season, I didn't like how the story was built and neither the characters)

- Kimetsu no Yaiba (I was very excited to see it but in the end I couldn't connect with its story or characters)

- Tate no Yuusha (I like the concept but not the development)

- Fairy Tail (I love the first arcs of the series but later the story decay a lot and the fan services is annoying. Was really disappointing)

Jan 21, 2020 8:42 AM

Oct 2017
Shoko664 said:
Konosuba, I've watched some episode in the past but I just don't find it funny.

you can feel the show trying to get you to laugh
Jan 21, 2020 8:46 AM

Jun 2019
Monarch9 said:
Jojo's. I love the fucking memes and wanna get into the series. But the first 4 eps of part one were below average and ep4 was one of the worst I have ever seen. I have given part 1 three tries. My friend who is a JoJo's fan is telling me to watch a recap type of part one and skip to part2, he himself hasn't seen part 1.

Part 1 is really slow but it's really significant to the plot so u can understand how all the shit started. After part 1 is gets so much better but I don't recommend skipping part 1.
Jan 21, 2020 9:22 AM

Aug 2018
Code Geass.It is the dumbest shit that I might have watched in my entire life.The way it takes itself way seriously is ridiculous.But seeing itself in the top 15 makes me wonder if something is wrong with me.I watched the series which had some really pointless filler episodes which apparently scores the series some points as a high school anime.Then,I watched the movies giving it another try but I can't bring myself to like this show.
Jan 21, 2020 9:23 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
why? It's like "i want to like eat shit but my gut can't handle it and end up throwing up"

If you like something, you like it.
If you dislike something, you will dislike it.

I'm confused..
Jan 21, 2020 9:27 AM
Aug 2017
sonofbatmanrp13 said:
Code Geass.It is the dumbest shit that I might have watched in my entire life.The way it takes itself way seriously is ridiculous.But seeing itself in the top 15 makes me wonder if something is wrong with me.I watched the series which had some really pointless filler episodes which apparently scores the series some points as a high school anime.Then,I watched the movies giving it another try but I can't bring myself to like this show.

I like r1 but r2 was completely stupid.
Jan 21, 2020 10:02 AM

Dec 2018
NatsuDragneel12 said:
Supercueca_ said:

Why did you even watched the movies without watching the series
i heard they are remakes , and thats it
you watched the evangelion movies without watching the actual series. the movies are REBUILDS OF DIFFERENT TIMELINES. Neon Genesis Evangelion and Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion are the TWO actual parts of the show. also all of the rebuild movies are generally thought of as ass
shuzekyJan 21, 2020 10:29 AM
Jan 21, 2020 10:10 AM

Apr 2018
Oregairu, i really hate the characters.
Jan 21, 2020 10:11 AM
Feb 2018
SAO.
I watched the first season in my earliest anime days, so even then I had low standards but god damn, that shit sucks.
Jan 21, 2020 10:17 AM

Oct 2019
As someone who usually likes comedy-heavy shows (preferably with funny/endearing characters) I picked up Joshiraku - and regretted it. The show itself is not to blame, but I had such a hard time enjoying all the references (as a non-japanese) I had to drop the show, because I felt lost most of the time.
Like I said - of no fault of the show itself, I just wasn't the target audience.
Jan 21, 2020 10:17 AM
Apr 2018
Ichigo Mashimaru. It’s JUST interesting enough to get you to watch, but not interesting enough to keep you until the end. I think I made it three episodes in...
Jan 21, 2020 10:42 AM

Sep 2018
The Fate franchise. The anime adaptations I've seen (Zero, UBW, Lord El-Melloi II) all have good art and the stories were pretty good (for the former two, at least. Case Files was awful), but a ton of minor issues seem to stack up to sour the experience. The magic system is so poorly-explained that it seems like an asspull almost any time it's used, concepts and terms aren't defined at all, how 'video gamey' the HGW seems (i.e. using class names instead of the Servants' actual names, ranking their abilities from E-A/EX), the stupidity of certain characters, lengthy exposition that somehow exposits nothing, etc.
Jan 21, 2020 10:58 AM

Sep 2014
Fate Series: The animation is incredible, the fights seem to be incredible, the characters and the story too but I just can't do it! Nasuverse is very extensive and complex, it takes time and willingness to go deeper and I'm afraid I might not like the entire franchise.
The change of main character of each anime bothers me a little even though I know it is necessary.
Jan 21, 2020 12:13 PM
Jan 2020
Serial Experiments Lain! I know all the plot, the reprentation of living a dual-life etc etc.. but I Can't
Jan 21, 2020 1:53 PM

Jun 2017
Akatsuki no Yona.It wasn't bad. I tried to love , but it really isn't my cup of tea. I give it 8 anyways.
Jan 21, 2020 8:47 PM
Sep 2017
Mirai Nikki- Shit MC and the cast are borderline 1-dimensional. But hey, we got OP banger.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2020 6:36 AM

Jul 2014
Hokuto_no_Lied said:
Missaliensan said:

Just to give my two cents on this,What I appreciate about dragon ball is its simplicity.It's good to have a shounen anime that started as nothing more than a gag manga evolving into something more serious but still easy to follow.I think that also applies to to the artstyle as well,i like the simple but distinct kind of artstyle that dragon ball has when you compare it to animes like Jojo which have a more complicated and semi realistic artstyle.
I can respect that. (Keep in mind that my intentions aren’t to offend anyone. I’m just giving my opinion. And I couldn’t care less if you liked/disliked what I’m into)

I can get what you're saying, I love the DB franchise but can never seem to click with JJBA. I mean Im into wacky shit as much as the next guy but JJBA seems too wacky for my taste.
Jan 23, 2020 12:34 PM

Sep 2014
usually SOL anime, I find them boring. and Beastars 😕

« »
🔮 Tojo Nozomi
Washi Washi
Jan 23, 2020 12:40 PM

Jan 2020
monogatari series, i watched amvs and scenes abt, it seemed awesome but i only manage to get through first season since i fell asleep twice watching the same episode... (can't get into their dialogue mostly)
Jan 23, 2020 1:55 PM

Jul 2008
My Hero Academia
I listen to my friends talk about it in discord all the time but I can't bring myself to enjoy it at all. I would like to but I just don't see the appeal.
Jan 23, 2020 2:11 PM
Jan 2020
I want to like gurran lagguan but i just can't i know people says its good but i tried three time but i just can't just dropped after 6eps i think it has something to do with mecha genra but i have watched code geass and ssss.gridman and i like them but i just can't like gurran lagguan.
Jan 23, 2020 8:58 PM

Jun 2014
Mushishi. I find it boring even if I think the art is nice.

There's also Bleach, but I forgot exactly where I left off in the manga.
Jan 23, 2020 9:06 PM

Apr 2018
One Piece and Fullmetal Alchemist (Both versions)
A lone warrior surviving hundreds of battles, when it comes to losing, I'm the strongest.
Jan 23, 2020 9:08 PM
Jan 2020
For me it's JoJo. It seems fun and entertaining and a lot of my friends like it but after watching 4 or 5 episodes and putting it on hold, I just can't seem to continue watching it.
" To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing. "
Jan 23, 2020 9:56 PM
Jan 2016
Death Note. I’ve tried time and time again but I can never get past the first few episodes. It’s just boring and overly dramatic to me.
Jan 23, 2020 10:07 PM
Mar 2013
Used to watch Naruto on TV around 2005-2007 and it makes me feel nostalgic listening to tracks like Sadness and Sorrow and Naruto OP 2 but I have not been able to feel hooked on the series knowing the complaints of fillers and the art not always on point sadly.
Jan 24, 2020 3:43 PM

May 2018
I guess 2 anime that I can think of would be Tokyo Ghoul and Fairy Tail.
Both of them I just couldn't get into.
I might give Fairy Tail another go down the line though.

SPRING

Jan 25, 2020 7:58 AM

Feb 2019
Bleach. It's just.. Fighting weird spirit things. I really can't get into it.
Tanaka -kun Is Always Listless. I'm so bored no matter what episode im watching. I might laugh once every 3 episodes but it's so boring.

N͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽J͓̽u͓̽s͓̽t͓̽i͓̽c͓̽e͓̽.͓̽ ͓̽N͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽P͓̽e͓̽a͓̽c͓̽e͓̽.͓̽

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

37 by Strayfe »»
11 minutes ago

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 4 hours ago

26 by Lizsaki »»
12 minutes ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 8 hours ago

33 by TRC_Randy »»
13 minutes ago

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - 10 hours ago

42 by Vendicator »»
21 minutes ago

» Describe your anime watching as one sentence.

LenRea - Apr 11

42 by TRC_Randy »»
21 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.