Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 29, 2020 11:34 PM

Jun 2020
i feel so bad for hinata, it's clearly not the right thing to barge into a training camp uninvited & he knows he is unwanted there. he is desperate because he wants to get better. i will always admire his drive & determination.

ok last time i will say this but i am so not used to this art style. the differences are simply striking i can't just ignore it i mean just look at hinata's and ushijima's faces.......hope i get used to it.

and omg tendou!!!!! ♡_____♡ missed him!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Sep 8, 2020 7:01 PM

May 2014
Hmm wonder if the whole season is gonna be a training arc? I know that training arcs are a given for sports anime but doesn't feel like it's been long enough since the last one. Still enjoyable but can't help feel like I wanna get it over with.
~ The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Sep 14, 2020 2:06 PM

Jul 2013
Urgh this episode was painful to watch because Hinata desperately wanted to join in. Almost cruel.
Sep 19, 2020 6:08 PM

Aug 2020
Loved to see Tendo and Ushijima talk with Hinata even if it wasn't very long. I hope Hinata decides what he wants to do because I feel like he's wasting his time at this camp to be completely honest especially so close to nationals. Maybe it will have a purpose later.

Nov 5, 2020 12:07 PM

Mar 2019
sad for hinata rn :(
Apr 8, 2021 2:48 PM
Apr 2021
I kinda think I know what that coach is trying to do.. best strategy? maybe, maybe not, idek anymore lol
just a great episode in general, fun and makes you think too
Apr 13, 2021 8:40 AM

Mar 2015
Lol Hinata's in such an awkward position here
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 13, 2021 12:08 PM

Jan 2021
Why does our poor boi Hinata have to suffer so much by himself everytime??
I almost cried...I hate seeing Hinata suffer the most but that ending scene..😭 this is why I love Hinata so much, he always perseveres.
Everyone in Karasuno has gone thru shit but Hinata started all alone, Karasuno and vollyeball mean everything to him. His whole attitude and personality just makes u wanna root for him.

Apr 13, 2021 12:14 PM

Jan 2021
queenhinata said:
Urgh this episode was painful to watch because Hinata desperately wanted to join in. Almost cruel.

You're r8 buddy, now I am desperately waiting for the look on that old coach's face😤 when Hinata actually manages to prove him wrong by, in fact, significantly improving his skills by sheer determination and love for volleyball!!

May 4, 2021 11:19 AM

Aug 2017
Hinata will grow even more so im glad for him. I really like training arcs in Haikyuu!!
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 3, 2022 2:35 PM

Dec 2016
Gosh this one is depressing. Does everyone need to nail down Hinata for wanting to learn, I'm also not feeling our Kurasuno coach anymore. Not the first time he would rather put Hinata aside. I feel like Kuroo and Bokuto are much better for Hinata.

Tendo seemed to really want to play with Hinata, what's more exciting than playing against someone who actually beat you once.

Ushijima.....out of the whole magazine you read..ads? Youtube wants you.
Mar 4, 2022 4:53 AM

Mar 2014
This just feels so disrespectful. Doesn't sit right with me at all.
Apr 22, 2022 3:51 AM

Dec 2020
Hinata's Team has always restricted his growth. Everyone expects Hinata to be the best at what he does and doesn't help or encourage him to improve other aspects of his game.

I am glad he is searching for answers and hope he finds what he wants to do here at the training camp. He can observe how others play and get some really good advice from Ushiwaka, Tendo, etc.

Jan 27, 2023 2:07 PM

Mar 2019
Poor Hinata, it would have been so interesting if instead of being here, he somehow got to meet the Little Giant and started training with him or something, although he's probably too old now. I just want to see him once. I keep thinking Takeda is him but the eyes are much different.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 3, 2023 6:44 AM

Feb 2011
FuMomo-kun said:
I don't know why, but this season is feeling unbearably underwhelming. Was Haikyuu  always this bad or did this season just drop in quality? Or maybe I just got too old for this anime. Because I liked the past seasons, I will see if this gets better later. Also, what's wrong with the designs? They look embarrassing when compared with the fantastic animation.
Non of these are true. The truth is the Haikyuu!! characters are survuved a serious championship and now they are just resting and training.
By the way I also got along with this season hardly, but now I see its sensation and I like it.
Apr 11, 2023 7:15 AM

Mar 2016
supermario4ever said:
FuMomo-kun said:
I don't know why, but this season is feeling unbearably underwhelming. Was Haikyuu  always this bad or did this season just drop in quality? Or maybe I just got too old for this anime. Because I liked the past seasons, I will see if this gets better later. Also, what's wrong with the designs? They look embarrassing when compared with the fantastic animation.
Non of these are true. The truth is the Haikyuu!! characters are survuved a serious championship and now they are just resting and training.
By the way I also got along with this season hardly, but now I see its sensation and I like it.
I feel a bit guilty saying this because I know you love this anime, but I had kind of dropped Haikyuu after this season. It didn't quite work for me. Sadly.
(Sorry I replied late. I was away from home for a week, and didn't really check my messages for the past two days since I'd returned due to mental exhaustion!)
May 16, 2023 3:22 PM
Aug 2022
From the reaction of that creepy guess monster, you can clearly see how stupid it is that Hinata becomes the ball boy for the guys who are his level.
I didn't like this shoe-horned ball boy plot. Gather some dignity man. 

Aug 24, 2023 7:27 AM

Dec 2007
i feel that, finally, after three seasons, hinata actually gets serious development. and i love every minute of it.

little slow pace to be honest, but that just perfect for hinata developing. so i got no real complaining.
Oct 24, 2023 6:18 PM
Jul 2017
pretty bland ep, i wish we got to see more oh hinata feeling the downward spiral of hopelessness
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: To the Top Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2020

176 by Jekkii1 »»
Apr 4, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: To the Top Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2020

69 by Jekkii1 »»
Mar 23, 4:13 AM

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: To the Top Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2020

94 by adbeaver »»
Feb 25, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: To the Top Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2020

107 by vit_ »»
Feb 18, 3:51 PM

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: To the Top Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2020

84 by Remotepaper »»
Jan 20, 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.