New
Jan 17, 2020 7:55 AM
Apr 2018

What do you guys think of this video??

Mod Edit: Embedded YouTube Video
Fleeting_DreamJan 17, 2020 9:47 AM
Jan 18, 2020 6:48 AM

Jun 2012
The title of this thread confused me before watching the video. Thought you meant the 90's Jumanji which was a classic and dare compare it to some anime.

I haven't watch the Next Level yet and I don't plan to because part 2 is shit enough. And I fail to understand why would you be even nitpicking about the life system when Jumanji 2 made it clear that the magical game world is based on an arcade system where Super Mario always have 3 credits.
Jan 20, 2020 10:23 AM
Apr 2018
My complaint is that the life system is used for comedy in that particular part of the video. The point I was making is because of that when they try to make a scene dramatic it falls flat when using a life bar would have made death feel like an actual probability and increase the chances of a character dying
Jan 20, 2020 10:49 AM

Dec 2018
It’s clear you’re not very comfortable in front of a camera, I can relate as I’m shit talking in person and on the camera as well. The actual content of the video is great, it’s written very well and conveys everything neatly and cleanly. Great job on the video, it was informative and understandable.
Jan 21, 2020 9:09 AM
Apr 2018
Thanks. Yeah at this point I'm trying to be more comfortable in front of the camera. I experimented with going unscripted towards the end of the video. I've been trying to get better at that too. I do think that the thing I'm best at is writing and I'm glad you enjoyed that.

More topics from this board

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - Apr 17

1 by DesuMaiden »»
2 hours ago

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

11 by DesuMaiden »»
2 hours ago

» Have you tried using lmms?

Cammell - 4 hours ago

0 by Cammell »»
4 hours ago

» Help me modify this layout

Luffie00 - Yesterday

0 by Luffie00 »»
Yesterday, 7:01 PM

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

357 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 12:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.