Forum Settings
Forums

Carole & Tuesday List Designs + FanArt Contest (Win ¥100,000?!)

New
Jan 15, 2020 1:56 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
MAL Live's free Carole & Tuesday streaming event is quickly approaching, and we've got a few things to help you get excited before the concert starts.

Anime/Manga List Designs
One of our community's awesome list designers, Valerio_Lyndon, has chosen one of his popular layouts to pair with some stylish Carole & Tuesday banners. There are 5 options to choose from!

How to Instructions:
  1. Go to your List Style Design page.
  2. Make sure the bar is switched to "Modern" and click on any of the layouts.

3. A new tab will open. On the left, click on "Add Custom CSS".
  4. Copy the "code" text from this thread, into the box below "Add Custom CSS".

5. Save!
  6. If you don't have anime thumbnails but you want them, go to List Settings and enable them.

You can find more layouts and helpful list design videos at Shishio's Custom Lists & Profiles.

FanArt Contest

Enter your artwork to Media Bang!'s Carole & Tuesday FanArt Competition for your chance to win ¥100,000 (~$910 USD) and comments from the judges, including the anime's creator, Shinichiro Watanabe!

Submissions will be open until February 28, 2020, but we'll be showing some illustrations prior to MAL Live.

Hope to see you all at the show!
- January 19, 2020 @ 9:00 JST; Click to see in your timezone
- Price: FREE!
- More Information: https://mallive.myanimelist.net/
KinetaJan 15, 2020 2:05 PM
Jan 15, 2020 4:18 PM

Mar 2010
Much appreciate the layouts Valerio~ will steal one of the dark designs my list really need something new. I'm feeling trendy today.

I'm actually gonna try to see the show, I want to see what its all about. O.O Can't do me harm. Whoa I would enter the contest but my drawing is no good, gl to those who do it. I mean if you got skill go for it thats some good cash.

Thanks for the update/post.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 15, 2020 4:54 PM

Dec 2015
Good luck for everyone who will join the FanArt contest (good luck for everyone? but "everyone" can't win .-. shut up)
I'll be picking the 4th one here because I really liked Angela's song "Move Mountains", best one so far.
whatever
Jan 15, 2020 4:55 PM
Case is closed!

Jan 2019
Yay! I did it the first one!! Thank you @Valerio_Lyndon <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2020 11:57 AM
Jul 2018
This is awesome! Thanks @Valerio_Lyndon
Jan 26, 2020 8:05 AM
Jan 2020
Given how the judge straight up stopped their performance, I have to wonder how they even made it to the finals, unless they auditioned with a different song.

Mar 26, 2020 12:06 AM
Mar 2020
Arsoya said:
Given how the judge straight up stopped their performance, I have to wonder mywegmansconnect how they even made it to the finals, unless they auditioned with a different song.

I'm actually gonna try to see the show, I want to see what its all about. O.O Can't do me harm. Whoa I would enter the contest but my drawing is no good, gl to those who do it. I mean if you got skill go for it thats some good cash.
ChieftaintMar 26, 2020 12:09 AM

More topics from this board

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

201 by EverySportsAnime »»
6 hours ago

» New Site Update: Peak Anime 🗻 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Mar 31

213 by Destinesia »»
8 hours ago

» Heavenly Easter Delusion: Devil and Dolce ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Mar 27

3340 by Terra_strong »»
Apr 17, 8:26 PM

» MAL Game "Fantasy Anime League" Opens for Spring 2024 ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Mar 17

144 by The_real_maomao »»
Apr 9, 4:26 PM

» English Titles Added to Desktop; Moving Towards a Romanized/English Toggle ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Feb 12, 2020

121 by Vaturna »»
Apr 4, 5:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.