Forum Settings
Forums

'Heya Camp△' Blu-ray Includes Extra Episode

New
Jan 14, 2020 6:36 PM
Jan 2017
The official website of the Yuru Camp△ (Laid-Back Camp) anime announced on Monday that its short spin-off series Heya Camp△ (Room Camp) will be released on Blu-ray and DVD on May 27. An extra episode adapting a manga collaboration with Yamaha Motor Company titled Sauna to Gohan to Miwa Bike (Sauna, Rice, and a Three-Wheeled Motorcycle) (storyboards pictured right) will also be included.

The Blu-ray and DVD will include all 12 three-minute episodes, the special, and a recording of the Yuru Camp Music Concert event from November last year. The jacket art is drawn by the series' character designer, Mutsumi Sasaki.

Heya Camp△ is directed by Misato Jinbo at C-Station. It premiered on January 6 at 8:55 p.m. on Tokyo MX, BS11, and AT-X, with Crunchyroll simulcasting the series.

The short anime series is a spin-off of Yuru Camp△, which adapts Afro's comedy slice of life manga of the same name. Hobunsha published the eighth compiled volume on April 26, 2019. Yen Press licensed the series in English in 2018, with the eighth volume scheduled for release on March 17.

Source: Moca News

Heya Camp△: Sauna to Gohan to Miwa Bike on MAL
KinetaMar 15, 2020 3:39 AM
Jan 22, 2020 3:44 AM

Oct 2015
Would be cool to get it as a Blu Ray in the west. The first season was one of my favs of that year. I'm waiting for all the episodes to come out for Heya Camp so i don't have to wait every week for the next episode.

Latest Blog: BLARE FEST 2023
Latest Review: Hyouka

More topics from this board

» 'Isekai Shikkaku' Reveals Supporting Cast Pair

Hyperion_PS - 9 hours ago

1 by seweholmes »»
57 minutes ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

21 by Old_School_Akira »»
3 hours ago

» Musician wowaka Dies

Sakana-san - Apr 9, 2019

34 by Oshieteoshiete4 »»
3 hours ago

» 'T.P BON' Reveals Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - 5 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
5 hours ago

» Manga 'Medalist' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - May 17, 2023

55 by Adizcool »»
Today, 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.