Forum Settings
Forums
Jan 16, 6:08 PM

I'm not sure if this is a "loved" anime, but I was definitely surprised when Gigguk said that Golden Time was one of his favorite romances. I thought it was completely boring to the point that I was surprised I even finished it. Now, I do have a tendency to like shows more on rewatch, but I have no desire to watch it again.

Jan 16, 6:08 PM
AdebayoZekiel said:
3-gatsu no Lion
Gintama
Monogatari
SNK
Mob Psycho
FMAB
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu
Haikyuu
Steins;Gate
Hunter x Hunter
Rakugo
Jojo
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Kill la Kill
Death Note
Ping Pong the Animation
Violet Evergarden
Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei
Konosuba
Kaguya Sama
Berserk
Houseki no Kuni
Psycho-Pass
Evangelion

lol so....you just have horrible taste then.
100x125 pixels? hard to find

Jan 16, 7:48 PM

Kill La Kill.
Overrated, dumb, boring.
Looks much worse towards the end.
Also Ghost in The Shell Stand Alone Complex
much worse than the original 1995 movie, overrated, rly nothing special.

Jan 17, 2:15 AM

Shield Hero
Sword Art Online (All seasons)
Dr.Stone
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
Quanzhi Gaoshou
Cautious Hero
B: The Beginning
Grimoire of Zero

Jan 17, 3:45 AM

I absolutely despise kakegurui with my whole being

Jan 17, 3:49 AM
Well I am not to picky in stuff especially in animes. I enjoy almost every anime I watch lol
So there isn't any
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jan 17, 11:50 AM
Kobayasan said:
Seven Deadly Sins, Angel Beats and Clannad for me

yungwolf said:
I don't hate Death Note but for some reason I always drop it around episode 11 whenever I try to watch it.. It's just not for me I guess
Thats the point where the quality starts dropping

Right??? I don't know why because every time I've tried to watch it, I'm always like "huh, why do I keep dropping it?" but then I drop it again.. The exact same place

Jan 17, 7:07 PM

I mean I know someone said this but SAO. I love the anime OPs but every time I see more than the anime OP I’ll spit on it. The fandom ruined it for me.

- Monthly Anime Club
- Youtube

Jan 17, 7:29 PM

Steins;Gate: Boring as fuck first half that leads to a payoff 2nd half. It shouldn't be boring in the first place.

Mob Psycho: I have nothing against Mob. The animation is good but it doesn't suit my taste. As far as I'm concerned, it's just a bunch of flashing lights and the same goddamn track playing in every fight scene.

LotGH: The poster child show for every elitist hipster cocksucker. I don't feel like investing my time in 40+ eps on a show regardless of how good it is later on. Same for Black Clover.

Seven Deadly Sins: I don't even hate the show. I feel nothing but pity for the fans catching up to the current season and the show itself.

Fate/Stay Night UBW: Shirou is a bitch. Zero was leagues better.

Any show with a harem. After the garbage that is Bokuben...just no. Never again.

Jan 17, 7:41 PM
Whatever

A_Sad_Dust_Cloud said:
Mononoke looks like colourful vomit with horrible character design and the message of the first two episodes really yikes-ed me out.

Honest question: I can't remember that anymore. What was it? I just know I like its weirdness all in all / found it interesting.

ThousandCuts said:

LotGH: The poster child show for every elitist hipster cocksucker. I don't feel like investing my time in 40+ eps on a show regardless of how good it is later on. Same for Black Clover.

How could you hate something you don't even know? Maybe some hipster like it, because they are hipster. Maybe you might genuinely like it nonetheless.
Avoiding something because of personal reasons, everyone does that. But hating on something you don't even know, srsly?

Modified by Maneki-Mew, Jan 17, 7:45 PM

Jan 17, 8:37 PM
Whatever

Some that was or is popular or "critical" well-regarded stuff:
Chobits: Holy shit how is that okay? That was one of the most awful lovestories I know. He is an otaku that literally installs a (for him) perfect personality in his waifu. She has no personality on her own and the mind of a little kind. Everything she is, is made by him wtf
Dragonball: That is just awful in many aspects, be it plot, characters, battles... incredibly repetitive.
Junjou Romantica: Poor llttle me felt very disturbed when I was watching it with like 14.
Elfen Lied: Is it still popular? I dunno. But feels like an emo teenager has written it.
Mirai Nikki: Dropped soon, same reasons.
Devilman Crybaby: Oof was also too much in many ways.
Death Note: Kinda liked it. 1st half was better or pretty good, 2nd half was dragged out and kind of a copy.
Steins;Gate: Kinda liked it, but then most characters became annoying the overall atmosphere was just... I didn't like that so much that it lives up to its hype for me.
Goblin Slayer: No, not because of the first episode. The whole thing had some dumb fanservice. I couldn't care for anyone in the group too much, but some dungeon adventures had been okay.
Maid-sama: Abusive man-hating tsundere, Gary Stue love interest, dumb comedy, too many episodes for too little plot.
Toradora: Similar reasons.
No Game, no Life: Should have been a good parody, but I couldn't like it for different reasons.
Black Butler: Utter cringe and could have been a lot better, if it wasn't written so ... cringey.
Vampire Knight: Teenage girl fantasy, but I even didn't like it back then.
One Punch Man: Repetitive comedy, got through the first season but won't do the 2nd.
Overlord: Got bored quickly, he felt too much like a power fantasy.
Shield Hero: No motivation to continue.
Sword Art Online: 1st half was average to me, 2nd half was pretty bad, tgen I saw the movie that was quite okay. Kirito and his harem were just uninteresting.
7 Deadly Sins: Gave up on it quickly.
Fairy Tail, Black Clover, Naruto, Bleach & One Piece: Same.
Nichijou, Azumanga Daioh and these other two, the newer ones, Asobi Asobase and the other one: Didn't like the humor.
Jojo & Gintama: Really not for me.
Serial Experiments Lain: Yes I was just bored. Call me dumb or whatever lol I was so glad I finally finished it.
Same with Texhnolyze, although I didn't finish it at all.
Modified by Maneki-Mew, Jan 17, 8:49 PM

Jan 17, 8:46 PM
Gonna say something really controversial, I don't like Neon Genesis Evangelion, the anime had such a good start for me and the ending didn't make any sense.

The sudden shift from actual characters doing things to it just being an acid trip feels imbalanced. The hidden meanings and open interpretation people have feel so forced, I even tried watching the movies and it was a mess of metaphors just like the anime.

And one last thing,

Get in the damn robot Shinji.

Jan 18, 1:12 AM

Maneki-Mew said:
A_Sad_Dust_Cloud said:
Mononoke looks like colourful vomit with horrible character design and the message of the first two episodes really yikes-ed me out.

Honest question: I can't remember that anymore. What was it? I just know I like its weirdness all in all / found it interesting.

It's been a while for me as well, but if I remember right, the first two episodes are all about this brothel that forced all the workers there to get abortions, but it frames the abortions as this weird demonic ritual you're supposed to be scared of which isn't really a framing I agree with in the real world so... yeah

Jan 18, 1:20 AM

I really hate Gintama. It's so boring...

何かを得ようとするならそれなりの代価を払わなければいけない。

Jan 18, 4:16 AM
Haikyuu, Gurren Lagan, HxH, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Assassination Classroom, Durarara.

I don't really hate them, but i find them extremely over-hyped.

Jan 18, 4:30 AM

these anime suck tbh

angel beats
anohana
overlord
epic beans

Jan 20, 10:47 PM
I don't hate this but I do have some things to say about it that I haven't been able to say until now.

Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2. It certainly was good, nothing there was unreasonable. But

Jan 20, 11:28 PM
I dont understand how jojo is good and how can clannad 2nd season be in the top 10 most popular anime for being so damn sad

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]