This thread is an established chat thread which contains more "seasoned" chat members and has been continued from here. While newcomers are welcome, please be advised that the thread follows a more specific flow that may not be suitable for every user's preference. If the thread is not to your liking, please try one of the other chat suggestions.
Please observe the following etiquette while chatting: - Attempt to follow the main flow of the thread. You'll fit in with the discussion better if you are contributing to the pre-existing chat, rather than trying to change it.
- If you are participating in a side-chat which disrupts the general conversation, please move this discussion to a private chat (PM/club).
While posting in this thread, please be reminded of the following rules excerpted from the Site & Forum Guidelines.
(I.3) Trolling, abuse, and/or harassment will not be tolerated. This includes:
- hateful content talking about, or aimed at, any MAL users/groups (e.g. idiot, fag, trash, etc.)
- intentionally baiting regulars or newcomers into posting disallowed content
- telling users to "fuck off" or "please go"
- organised group shunning and/or raiding
(I.5) Do not spam on MAL. This includes excessively posting:
- content without any purpose, coherency or relevance whatsoever
- posts designed to obstruct the main flow of the thread
- reaction images/videos and other images with no relevance to the discussion
(I.6) Report rule violations using the Report links on each post in the thread and include a link to the message ID#, if possible. Do not attempt to address or correct the situation yourself.
the doctor that has baby Yoda in episode 3 is wearing a symbol associated with the cloning facility from attack of the clones so they may have been trying to clone baby Yoda. Also the weapon at the very end of the show is a Mandalorian relic wielded by the leaders of Mandalore in the past and was made by the first force sensitive Mandalorian. So I bet Baby Yoda is gonna be using that thing in 100 years
what_sthat said: I’ve changed my mind and decided that even though I don’t care about Star Wars and haven’t seen any of it since the prequel trilogy I’m now team baby Yoda just to support my Chang friends.