Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 13 Discussion

Jan 13, 7:30 PM
When Midoriya is winding up to punch Overhaul, you can see his fist is animated differently than usual. It has the type of shading that All-Might's fist has, same has his face and body.

Jan 13, 7:59 PM
Read the manga but even I was blown away by how good this episode was. Deku at 100% was awesome!

Jan 13, 8:10 PM

Despite being imperfect, this ep was fan-fucking-tastic.

The difference between this and previous weeks is like night and day, we were close from a movie level production here, whether it was directing or animation-wise. Finally some good storyboarding and, most of all, good compositing, like I couldn't believe the first half of the ep took place in the same spot as the previous two episodes, for the first time since the raid started it was pretty to look at and correctly captured the mood of the arc.

Too bad it happens right before it's FUCKING OVER.

Now I gotta say, that scene were Eri jumps into Deku's arm was fucking brilliant. When the music kicked in while Deku was making his way to Eri, with no sound, I teared up. This is what the anime was always great at, making legendary scenes out of one or two panels. This is some top-notch directing right there.

I never listened to Might+U because I wanted to keep it for the movie, but now that it's been played in the anime, I'm gonna listen the shit out of it, it's a marvellous song.

This is why I have no fucking clue on why that many people didn't like it, what the hell's the problem ? Is it the lyrics ? The fact that it used vocals ? That's a genuine question, if people who didn't ike the song could provide an answer I'd be insaney grateful.

Also, after the clusterfuck that were the previous two episodes, I can't believe I'm still seing people complaining about the animation, like, I'm definetly one of the most disapointed by this season, but man let's be honest at some point, it's probably the best animated episode of the whole show, even before Nakamura's godly cut.

That said, I'm not surprised by those mixed comments for multiple reasons :

1. Overall, the anime version of this arc sucks, the build up was done well, but the raid was atrocious, poor animation, colored version of the manga for the most part, nothing more. Meaning that if people were not feeling it until now, chances were low they'd be a 100% into this one, as good as it is.

2. The music choice at the end was unexpected, I was unpleasantly surprised at first, but as @pouleriko said, it's actually a bold direction choice that the more I think about the more brilliant I think it is. But since it's at the polar opposite of how a lot of manga reader imagined the scene, I can understand the dissapointement.

3. The flashback placements were indeed terrible, and the worst thing is that putting it at the beginning of the ep would have made so much sense since the battle obviously plays out from Overhaul's POV.

This episode is pretty damn great, but that doesn't make up for how extremly underwhelming previous episodes were, especially Mirio's.

Jan 13, 9:20 PM
Goddamn that was beautiful, well played.

Jan 14, 12:27 AM

With this we should learn to appreciate what we have now and always thank Bones for continuing to encourage boku no hero academia, because if we do not know how to value this, they change us to another animator company that can be worse.

Jan 14, 4:04 AM

Full cowling: Loli backpack mode :D

Jan 14, 4:30 AM

Woof; Full-cowl Deku is a beast. I could imagine real easily if this series was darker, that he would probably go further than just defeat Overhaul.

Don't know how Deku will get more powerful in the future, but if he's more than that when he's in his full-hero epilogue/ending, just DAMN.
"You know you've reached peak quality when a doujin is better than the actual source series." (I'm looking at you, To LOVE-Ru)

Just to list a couple of biases when I blabber on about them.
Likes: A good story, characters, writing, romance, a good plot twist or something that breaks expectations (In a good way), 'backstory', and small breasts justice.
Dislikes: Bad romance, too much fanservice, the harem genre, yuri, yaoi, and bad writing.

Jan 14, 9:46 AM
Melhor episódio da temporada até o momento. Meus únicos contras é que a animação tava parecida muito com Dragon Ball, e se eles quiseram fazer que nem Kimetsu no Yaiba, deveriam por uma trilha sonora mais épica. E o que foi aquilo do Midorya aprender a fazer os socos consecutivos do Saitama kkkk

Jan 14, 12:58 PM

Everybody wanted the fight to get extended but that would make Deku's 100% seem weaker. If he struggled AT ALL in this fight, it shows his limit. Deku smacking the hell out of him with almost no effort implies that, even though we saw him at 100% there, we're still not seeing him operating at full capacity.

Also, why didn't All Might glow like Deku does?

Jan 14, 1:29 PM
The battle between Chisaki and Midoriya was amazing but just a bit short. After seeing a video of the battle with an epic background music, I think this episode could have been better if they added one.

Jan 14, 4:44 PM

everything I said about this season- about how this season was bad... I take it back now...

Jan 14, 7:22 PM
EpsilonX said:
Everybody wanted the fight to get extended but that would make Deku's 100% seem weaker. If he struggled AT ALL in this fight, it shows his limit. Deku smacking the hell out of him with almost no effort implies that, even though we saw him at 100% there, we're still not seeing him operating at full capacity.

Also, why didn't All Might glow like Deku does?
the first thing Deku did was get him off the ground so he can't really use his quirk. i bet a lot of people didn't notice that. and your right Overhaul doesn't stand a chance against 100%. the did leave out the second barrage of punches before the final punch but eh, the anime did it better.

Jan 14, 10:40 PM

The animation seemed to change a lot compared to the usual style, but it was delivered so well that I'm not complaining. The music too, seemed so random and unlike the usual style but combined with Deku's voice acting I literally bawled. His kind words to Erii, and his passion, and ...idk HE JUST SCREAMED DEKU-SENPAI which is weird because he wasn't of my favourite characters. But he understands man. He understands being a hero, and also being weak and how that isn't the last thing... to worry about. Man so so good.;... Favourite episode so far although if I were to critique each aspect of it individually, I'd probably run out of characters. If anything, I feel like...the STORY... or the theme of being a hero was just portrayed really well. Surprisingly, I also really don't hate Chisaki. He's an antihero in his own sense as he's just trying to save his world you know? That's surprising...

BUT P.S. What happens if she touches a normal quirkless human. Anything? Or is it suggested she will make every human stop existing...like the big bang theory in reverse?

10000000000000000000000000000/5

Jan 15, 8:37 AM
does anybody know what the music is when Overhaul is injured after Deku launches in the air

Jan 15, 9:20 AM
Wow, this season sure loves to shove worthless flashbacks in between fight scenes, huh? They take away from the immersion to say the least. We see some good animation but the fight scene has long pauses completely messing up the anticipation. Also, I see that they experimented with that only music with no sound thing during the beginning with meh results. Dunno, this season feels slow, as if trudging through mud, with uninspired backstories shoved in between fights, with a complete lack of build up for the fights.

3/5. Atleast the animators tried animating this directional mess of an episode.

Jan 15, 6:35 PM
miros said:
xkazutox said:

Yes, but the manga didn't show that angle and the anime made it look like it look shooting beam fists assuming he doesn't have a flight ability to close his distance to Chisaki. That's why I said it was a reference. lol

People are forgetting that yatapon (the one who did this scene) also worked in One punch man season 1 actually he did a lot of the action scenes in there

It's Yutapon cubes not yatapon. Also, the animator's name is Yutaka Nakamura not yatapon. This episode also showed us how horrible direction can waste an individual's talent.

Jan 15, 6:53 PM
Nobody5464 said:
Do the people complaining not realize the episode was never gonna live up to their unreasonable expectations manga readers with their idealized nostalgic remembrance of the first time they read the story line were never gonna be satisfied with the adaptation becuase it would never live up to their ideal no matter what the studio did and their hyping of the season set a bar so high for even the non manga readers that it destroys their appreciation of their first experience with it cause they were expecting the impossible from the hype thrown at them

I'm an anime only and I find this arc shit. Also, I'm in no way big of an mha fan to be overhyped for it. I expected standard mha fair(which is decent shonen action with some powerful emotional moments) but this was much worse.

Jan 15, 8:37 PM
Alpha_Druid said:
Nobody5464 said:
Do the people complaining not realize the episode was never gonna live up to their unreasonable expectations manga readers with their idealized nostalgic remembrance of the first time they read the story line were never gonna be satisfied with the adaptation becuase it would never live up to their ideal no matter what the studio did and their hyping of the season set a bar so high for even the non manga readers that it destroys their appreciation of their first experience with it cause they were expecting the impossible from the hype thrown at them

I'm an anime only and I find this arc shit. Also, I'm in no way big of an mha fan to be overhyped for it. I expected standard mha fair(which is decent shonen action with some powerful emotional moments) but this was much worse.

How is it worse? I find this pretty dang emotional and the action pretty good so if your gonna claim it’s not give your evidence

Jan 15, 8:56 PM

I don't know man Nighteye said the future can't be changed and his quick is absolute and never been wrong before and besides how long has he been a hero? I know the author was just gunning for the shock value of Deku surviving despite everything so why not make Nighteye see Deku surviving that encounter with a very low chance and therefor ask him not to risk it? I think it's better that way cause now were going to the direction of the "future can be changed" so I think it makes sense, btw Nighteye's quirk will pretty much going to be useless or at least unreliable.

Jan 15, 10:47 PM
I don't know why this episode is being talked by so many people but in my view this episode is just overhyped.Overall the seasons is mostly garbage except for the mirio fight and the red riot fight. However this episode, I mean episode 13, I truely had high hopes for it. But that damn music in the background ruined everything. They tried to recreate their version of Kimetsu no Yaiba episode 19 but I would say it was a disaster. People are saying it was the best of Deku's fight, but think the fight with muscular was 10 times better than this one. And yeah finally Sir Nighteye learned a valuable lesson after spending almost half of his life.
Ps- That one punch man punch seriously got me.

Jan 15, 10:49 PM
Alpha_Druid said:
Nobody5464 said:

You are the kind of fan that deservers the Nanatsu no Taizai season 3 treatment instead of this masterpiece.
Buy Bitcoins and others cryptos, the great crisis is coming!
Also don't forget, taxation is theft!

Jan 16, 2:59 AM

Bro i swear i always regret reading these episode discussions even an amazing episode like this has people saying shit like "yeah it's alright kinda meh" without a good explanation or just hating on it i swear some people have their expectations set at an unreasonable standard this was god damn amazing

It's not just for MHA though legit every anime i look at these for i swear although there is some well deserved praise for this episode today i just feel like everyone on this site are idiots

i do appricaite everyones differing opinions im not saying thats bad and tbh still i just need to vent becuase it feels like you all just watch shit you dont like and complain

anyway rant over i've been waiting for this ep for so long and im super glad how it turned out amazing song and animation bones knocked it out of the park!

Jan 16, 4:31 AM
you should
SilentNox said:
I really hope they won't leave Nighteye alive.... Cause they cant alter the plot of manga.
t[quote=SilentNox message=58952646]I really hope they won't leave Nighteye alive.... Cause they cant alter the plot of manga.[/quote[-]
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

Jan 16, 4:32 AM
SilentNox said:
I really hope they won't leave Nighteye alive.... Cause they cant alter the plot of manga.

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

Jan 16, 7:14 AM

The sakuga this episode was fun and all, but I really dislike the fast pacing and how they don't put emphasis on the right points in time at all. I could deal with Mirio's slideshow battle as it was still stylistic and at least hit the right notes most of the time, but here it was just all over the place and even went with the cliché Engrish song in the midst of it all.

I'm interested to see if all the budget went into that punch or if there's still something in waiting for the rest of the episodes, since seemingly they had no money to spare for much else.
what's up nakama

Jan 16, 10:33 AM
VitorLeiteAncap said:
Alpha_Druid said:

You are the kind of fan that deservers the Nanatsu no Taizai season 3 treatment instead of this masterpiece.

Lol. I don't care for MHA anymore. Also, this is in no way a masterpiece nomatter how way you turn it. You are just a salty fanboy who can't take criticism(in my previous post).

Jan 16, 10:47 AM
pouleriko said:
After reading a lot of other people's thoughts, seeing some complaints, and rewatching the episode a few times, I get it now.

The first time I watched this episode, I was looking for that extremely cool, triumphant music hype point that my hero's excels at. Because of this, I left it with kind of an empty feeling, but now I realize I was wrong in even looking for that.

The directors still got it, as proven by the scene where Midoriya boosts his entire body to 100%, the music was top notch and supposed to be super hype! But after that smash, its wasn't hype anymore, and that's what left a lot of people here confused, including me. But since the directors are still top notch at what they do, then what were they trying to accomplish here here?

It switches from Deku's perspective to mainly Overhaul's perspective after that kick. A flashback comes out of nowhere relating to Overhaul, and as he's flying through the air and in the fight's final moments, we mainly hear his inner monologue while the only thing related to deku we see are his glares and movements.

It's all accompanied by eerie music and it feels... Unfitting. Like the directors had no idea what they're doing. But now that I get it, it carries a much bigger emotional impact with it. It's from the perspective of the villains, not the heroes, and the roles have been turned around, and it's not supposed to be hype... It's supposed to be fucking terrifying.

Midoriya absolutely looks terrifying right before that final punch, and Overhaul looked terrified. Besides that, those gigantic punches were most likely to demonstrate how overwhelmed Overhaul felt in that moment, he had worked so long for his plan, long and hard to perfect the drug, and now it's all being blown to pieces in mere seconds by someone who's not even a certified hero yet.

The anime was trying to show what it's like being the villain in moments like these. We've seen the heroes fights and their perspectives, but this time, it was all centered more around the villains, and that's exactly what's conveyed here, and I think they did that masterfully.

If you still don't understand this, switch the roles of Overhaul and Deku and the scene, and see if the music still makes sense.

Anyway this was my semi-analysis. I hope people can appreciate this episode more for what it is now!

You are over analyzing. Lol. Fanboys be salty.

Jan 16, 10:51 AM
I just wanted Chisaki to win and kill Midorya but ofc shounen twist. I never likef bnha that much i just stayed to see if any good villains or heros will come and finally a good character that is Chisaki... next scene he is defeated wth man

Jan 16, 10:51 AM
HereticHunter said:
This arc felt like a very long boring filler arc, filled of plot devices, plot holes, poor pacing and awful characterization (with some exceptions).

Nighteye's future sight is pointless as we know Deku is the one narrating his own story, of course he's going to succeed, Deku is the embodiment of plot armor after all so all the emotional weight he could've had is denied and left out without any meaning.

For being one of the most hyped arcs as the "best of the manga so far" this was sure really disappointing, even worse, it seems next arcs are bad from what I've heard, so, RIP. MHA just dug it's grave.

You just summed up my thoughts perfectly.

Jan 16, 3:10 PM

mertsi said:
Engrish song in the midst of it all.

I'm interested to see if all the budget went into that punch or if there's still something in waiting for the rest of the episodes, since seemingly they had no money to spare for much else.

It’s English sung by a native English singer named Makayla Phillips. Not Engrish.

The budget stays the same Throughout the whole anime just like all anime.
Nakumaru animated the final punch and he worked on a episode before this one https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/106576

Jan 17, 11:02 AM

This was mind-blowing. The best part for me was Eri jumping towards Deku, the direction was incredible, as there was no sound only voice acting and that gorgeous soundtrack, I believe it's a vocalized version of I can Become a Hero.

The fight was mind-numbing hype, Deku in full OFA 100% was glorious and I can't wait to see him like that in the far future when he's capable of using his full power. The Yakuza boss I believe saw Chisaki as a sought of stepson but Chisaki always taught of the boss as only the boss, hence his unwavering ambition to repay him. I guess the Yakuza boss never told him he loves him.[I don't read the manga, I am just guessing, don't tell me how wrong I am]

Eri's quirk is ridiculous, and because she doesn't really know how or what it does she chooses not to use it or it's simply because Overhaul, she believes that no matter what she rewinds he will break it again. Now I believe something is going to happen or get revealed next episode because of Eri's quirk being busted, so the story needs to have a way to stop that busted-ness, because technically she can revive people from the dead, right.

The Deku 100% vs Overhaul fight was glorious, it was mainly shown from Overhaul's perspective and it showed how terrifying Deku can get with OFA 100%, hence the AFO theme in the background. It also reminds me of AFO's comment saying how terrifying it was to see All Might coming at him. Deku channelling his Saitama with the consecutive punches and again Yutaka Nakamura pleasing my eyes with style. This fight was one-sided and even though I love it lacked the emotional turmoil of the other fights the series is known for, it simply wasn't going for that, this was essentially a slaughter, and I don't have a problem with that, because like I said earlier the best part for me was Eri jumping towards Deku. The best fight this arc was Mirio vs Overhaul, yes all of it, even the time passing slide show, it didn't need animation for me to feel overwhelmed with emotions and I can rewatch it any day and still shed a tear.

Uraraka had a great moment of F the future but she and the rest were weak from that energy absorption guy, I wish Ryukyu squad got to do something there, but I get it, what would they have even done when Deku was 100%. But they saved Nighteye.

Also because Overhaul combined with the energy absorption guy, does that mean Overhaul was absorbing OFA energy.
Modified by Shotttooo00_0000, Jan 17, 6:25 PM

Jan 17, 12:54 PM
Deku went full super saiyan in this episode. What a fuckin good ep this was.

Jan 18, 5:57 AM

Unrelated to the episode itself, but I gave this another watch after Funi dubbed it and they have the major players saying the past tense of rewind as “rewound-ed.” I winced at this blatant disregard for grammar.

Jan 18, 7:53 AM
SatanicAlpha said:
Why don't you guys just drop the show since it's so fucking shit? It's literally 76 episodes in, if you hate it so much just give it a rest.

Also, when it comes to popular series, why does everyone suddenly become critics? I feel like everyone tries to analyze and nitpick everything wrong with an episode, instead of just watching the show to enjoy it. It's like how Demon Slayer in the earlier episodes everyone just watching for fun, but then when episode 19 hit and it started really getting popular now there's a ton of people critiquing it..

I don't know, maybe I just find it weird how everyone focuses on figuring out what's wrong with a freaking television show instead of watching something if it's somewhat enjoyable to you, if not, just stop watching lol..

The main reason is because we(at least me) enjoyed quite alot the earlier seasons and it is very disappointing to watch something that you enjoyed become worse and worse and the things that you liked about it disappear one by one. Its not easy to drop it because it might become enjoyable again but if this trend continues then i might have to drop it after all.

Jan 18, 11:46 AM
Shadzzo said:
Yikes that english song was so out of place and loud. Completely destroyed the scene for me and i prayed for it to end.

Such a disappointing season. The pace was bad (this arc had pacing issues in the manga too infact it was even worse), animation was nothing but a shadow of the previous seasons (some parts felt like powerpoint slideshow lmao) and average at best fights. Honestly even Fatgum's fight was better than this "Main fight" of the season. I can understand why mangaka of bnha Horikoshi said that he disliked drawing and writing this arc

While do like the season as a whole, I do agree about the vocals. I was so confused by them. I thought VRV was broken. I didn’t like the vocals and personally feel as it wreak the scene a little

Jan 18, 1:40 PM

NathanielGibbs said:
Unrelated to the episode itself, but I gave this another watch after Funi dubbed it and they have the major players saying the past tense of rewind as “rewound-ed.” I winced at this blatant disregard for grammar.

I'm a big fan of the dub and I've watched all three seasons in dub as well as this season until the dub took a week off (heck no I'm not waiting). I also looked at this episode in dub and it's a lot worse, especially when Deku finally punches Overhaul and proclaims who he's going to be. Then again, it's hard to dub a scene like that but regardless it was bad. Every other fight in dub was pretty great though.

Jan 18, 3:15 PM

Alpha_Druid said:
pouleriko said:
After reading a lot of other people's thoughts, seeing some complaints, and rewatching the episode a few times, I get it now.

The first time I watched this episode, I was looking for that extremely cool, triumphant music hype point that my hero's excels at. Because of this, I left it with kind of an empty feeling, but now I realize I was wrong in even looking for that.

The directors still got it, as proven by the scene where Midoriya boosts his entire body to 100%, the music was top notch and supposed to be super hype! But after that smash, its wasn't hype anymore, and that's what left a lot of people here confused, including me. But since the directors are still top notch at what they do, then what were they trying to accomplish here here?

It switches from Deku's perspective to mainly Overhaul's perspective after that kick. A flashback comes out of nowhere relating to Overhaul, and as he's flying through the air and in the fight's final moments, we mainly hear his inner monologue while the only thing related to deku we see are his glares and movements.

It's all accompanied by eerie music and it feels... Unfitting. Like the directors had no idea what they're doing. But now that I get it, it carries a much bigger emotional impact with it. It's from the perspective of the villains, not the heroes, and the roles have been turned around, and it's not supposed to be hype... It's supposed to be fucking terrifying.

Midoriya absolutely looks terrifying right before that final punch, and Overhaul looked terrified. Besides that, those gigantic punches were most likely to demonstrate how overwhelmed Overhaul felt in that moment, he had worked so long for his plan, long and hard to perfect the drug, and now it's all being blown to pieces in mere seconds by someone who's not even a certified hero yet.

The anime was trying to show what it's like being the villain in moments like these. We've seen the heroes fights and their perspectives, but this time, it was all centered more around the villains, and that's exactly what's conveyed here, and I think they did that masterfully.

If you still don't understand this, switch the roles of Overhaul and Deku and the scene, and see if the music still makes sense.

Anyway this was my semi-analysis. I hope people can appreciate this episode more for what it is now!

You are over analyzing. Lol. Fanboys be salty.

He's making interesting points, while you are calling him a fanboy for just trying to understand what the director actually wanted to do. You're clearly the saltiest here.

Jan 18, 3:56 PM
wait,, i saw before, there was kirishima is main character, but why now changed to support?

Jan 18, 7:30 PM

This animation was so trippy but in a good way. Like if someone had shown me a picture of this:

I would've guessed that its fanart. Still, this was really satisfying to watch, especially with Yutapon's involvement~

Jan 19, 12:54 AM
-Aincrad- said:
Wow, Deku was f*cking sick, I need a wallpaper of that!

BTW the episode was insane, it was outstanding, but to be completely honest, I expected the fight to be even better, like we couldn't even see the punches. I guess this season really isn't about the insane battles, but the emotions, in which it stands out for sure.

Maybe I just had too high expectations after all the build up and hype that manga readers caused.

5/5 for the episode, obviously the best in this season, but I will stick to the 8/10 score for the season. It wasn't good enough to raise it.

Deku VS Muscular was still much better.
Curious to see what the rest of the season is about.

This episode was really good. It had great music and the animation was nice, but I do agree that Deku vs Muscular was way better to me aswell.
Modified by Dracobladeex, Jan 19, 12:57 AM

Jan 19, 4:32 PM
Deku claps Yakuza butt with his loli backpack

Jan 19, 6:46 PM
Well let me start by saying this episode was mind blowing. But they beefed overhaul up to be this bad ass villain to be beaten so easily to me he didn't even put up a fight against deku. It's like this all anime antagonists be so bad ass but lose so stupidly or with plot armor. This going off topic but look at madara most bad ass character only to be killed by kagaya making her the main villain when everything was all about the saga of madara. The same with overhaul from his look to his philosophy and theme made you love him man even his
Quirk was bad ass but the fight he gave deku was 100% trash compared to all the other villains. The best my hero antagonist so far is the hero killer Stain because he put up the best fight against the heroes it took 3 of them and he still was holding his own.

Jan 21, 3:52 PM

Been reading so much shit about this season over on reddit for the last month or so and WHAT THE FUCK
This season has been fucking great? Great direction, animation and lot of very interesting and well-explored character dynamics and themes--some of the best yet from the series imo. They really fucking packed A LOT of exploration into this arc. AND MAN EPISODE 13 FUUUUCK

THOSE ONE PUNCH MAN PUNCHES

Perhaps my favourite sequence of BNHA yet. The HYPE, the music, the effects, so perfect. Overwhelming power IS and should be terryfing, and I really loved how the music worked for that in the scene. All Might was as much a symbol of invincible hope for the people as a symbol of absolute fear for the villains, and man Deku was terrifying for Chisaki there, in that moment.

Modified by Zaugr, Jan 21, 4:03 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jan 22, 3:09 PM

the episode seems like non canon movie to me this is nor boku no hero we know

Jan 24, 8:56 PM

This episode was quite entertaining. Quick question: Does this mean Eri can become Deku's key item until he learns the full potential of One for All?

Jan 25, 10:21 AM

"Back into his kind arms." Back to safety. I love that scene with the (background) music :')

The future was changed! This episode is definitely one of the unforgettable ones this season!

Jan 25, 1:25 PM

Okay glad I got what I wanted that Deku Overhaul fight did not disappoint, can't believe Deku went Super Saiyan Blue :P

I have a feeling Night Eye isn't surviving those injuries. At least that gives hope that his foresight was wrong about All Might's death also.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

Jan 25, 7:11 PM
I literally cried a lot for both fight between lemillion vs chisaki and deku vs chisaki as well was the most badass fight ever i cried alot good things i prepared myself a box of tissues xD 11/10 AOTY iam sooo hypeed upp for next episode

Jan 26, 9:42 PM
eri you are so precious and your quirk is awesome ;-; when deku actually praised her quirk, it was probably the first time she's ever been complimented and appreciated T^T

YESSSSSSSSSSS uraraka and the ryukyu agency holding it down for real

YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss DEKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

eri's quirk is really a godsend and allowed deku to unleash the full potential of his quirk :') I'm so happy rn

nighteye's vision as been proved to be changeable and you can tell nighteye is so relieved *"* this anime bro ^~^

Feb 6, 6:10 AM
Impressionante como a história se desenvolve, Might+U, que música incrível utilizada para promover o filme é rolbada mas foi muito bom. A tradução peguei rapido "+Ultra Poderoso".

Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »