Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Jul 30, 2020 10:58 PM
May 2020
Deku 100% is BADASS!!!!
Loved the episode, my favorite this season so far!!! I had a lot of fun seeing the fight, third best fight in the show (All might vs All for one and Deku vs Todoroki are hard to surpass).
Oct 2, 2020 8:01 PM
Feb 2019
Halfway through the season and this arc is still dragging on. Hope it's the last episode of it, it felt like we got too many flashbacks and not enough action, and I still don't care about Eri really even though the OP and ED shove her in my face. Save her, sure, but who is she? What's her personality? She's just a thing to be saved rather than a character at this point.

Annnndddd we immediately start with another flashback. I don't care how dragon squad got down there, just finish the stupid Overhaul fight already. Why is every fight this season 95% flashback, 4% still frame, and 1% actual fight? Seriously. Is the manga like this too? Why all these pointless flashbacks interrupting the flow of the story? Flashbacks to fights that have already been won and don't matter are just thrown in to drag the arc on even further. It's starting to irritate me. Let me guess, the rest of the season is flashbacks to what every class 1-A student is doing during the yakuza raid, and the Overhaul battle doesn't finally end until the last episode.

Toga really wasting her Midoriya blood on sending reinforcements to the heroes? Guess so.

So Eri's Quirk is rewind and she turned her dad all the way back into a zygote. Wow.

How is Nighteye still alive?

Death is cheap thanks to Quirks like Eri and Overhaul's. It kind of makes the stakes even lower if even death can be reversed.

Team Rocket Deku's blasting off again!

So Eri can be used to rewind Quirk genes to make a Quirk non-existent. Okaaaayyy.

Midoriya using Eri to use 100% without injury is cool, but kind of a cheat.

Deku went super saiyan.

Overhaul's end game makes more sense now that he's done his villain explanation.

Pretty good boss fight. I know it's a pipe dream, but a seinen remake of this series would be amazing. This series would really be next level if it didn't have to pull so many punches. Think FMA vs FMAB. FMA was way more serious and impactful.

So Midoriya can deny Nighteye's predictions. They better not still kill off All Might after showing us that.

This arc's finally over, and it looks like everything's back to status quo next ep. Everyone is alive and even Mirio can be healed if they get ahold of Chisaki's research. I'm sure Eri would want to help him.

Wonder what All Might's doing there, and what he'll say to Midoriya.

BlufaceBaby said:
I don't know this felt kinda meh, i think it's the flashbacks in the middle of the episodes that keeps killing the momentum in these fights, why do we need a goddamn backstory in every fight this season.

Also Eri's power is so broken, so she can heal All Might and give Lemillion his quirk back and restore dead people lol i'm sure they gonna try to nerf her in the next few episodes or give us the good old cliche "you don't have to use your powers anymore, you can finally live like a normal gurl!".

Exactly right on all points.
uwotnowOct 2, 2020 9:57 PM
Nov 3, 2020 9:44 AM

Mar 2013
Was expecting some backstory from Eri and Overhaul that kind of sympathize him and give him a reason for doing shit he's been doing, but then it turns out he's just a shallow selfish scumbag... Like that's it?
Nov 5, 2020 10:59 AM
Jun 2020
Nice to see what overhaul's motives were, the fight between them was really exciting. The punch sound effects were really satisfying
Nov 10, 2020 4:54 AM

Mar 2015
Oh man this episode was great!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 22, 2020 10:20 AM
Jan 2016
Coming back to the forums just to say that this is easily my favorite episode. 😭👌I always felt like something was missing from the previous episodes and this one delivered the quality that I was looking for. Starting from the Eri slowmo and Chisaki's backstory to Deku kicking his ass, the pacing was well-done. Interesting music choice too, got a bit confused when I heard the Eri song but it surprisingly fit the scene lol. Can't wait to see more of Deku-Eri synergy
Feb 17, 2021 6:11 AM

Jun 2019
Really great animation from Bones. 10/10. Enjoyed the episode.
Feb 28, 2021 4:49 AM

Jun 2015
Probably the most awesome thing I will watch all year
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 4, 2021 8:06 PM

May 2018
Holy shit! Deku was EVERYTHING in this episode!

My husbando is not looking so good. T_T

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Mar 6, 2021 12:58 AM

Jun 2013
THAT'S AN INTENSE FIGHT. THE OST IS ALSO GREAT.

Deku is so OP with his 100% power! What an amazing episode!
Mar 15, 2021 2:09 PM

Feb 2019
Epic animation!

I think I just saw Nighteye die, but I still refuse to believe it. It's a shame the music choice for the final fight in the air was a bit boring, but everyhting else was great.

Oh, and the underground scene with the emtional music and sound cut out was beautiful.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Apr 1, 2021 9:45 AM

Oct 2020
It was so intense!!!

In the last episode I didn't thought that this could happen. It was beyond thinking. Eri didn't had any horrible quirk but a very simple one. Just rewinding. But it is very useful. The thing shocked me was the plan Chisaki made. Using a little girl to grow a middle business. Using both villains and heroes against each other and getting profit from this. That was really a cheap move.

I respect the Shie Hassaikai chief because he didn't approved such a miserable idea and also he was stick to his ideal no matter what. Chisaki went too far. However Chisaki was just a waste of such an wonderful quirk. He could have become an wonderful doctor who can cure any disease. Such a shame !!!

That fight was way beyond limit. Deku's power and Eri's power together were the most strong combination. They together were invincible. Deku almost surpassed All-might's general form without any harm. That was so cOOL. Think if it was All-might instead of Deku?

I think Toshinori can be cured now using Eri's quirk.

Sir Nighteye was both happy and shocked specially after watching Lemillion, Deku and hearing from Uraraka.
Apr 11, 2021 10:42 AM
Feb 2021

Amazing episode, it kept me on edge the whole time, and that song when she hugs him... 😭

Good to know and understand the whole ED segment now. Overhaul did not kill that person that lies in front of Eri. I thought that that was maybe her mother that Overhaul killed and take her to himself but boy I was wrong
😁

Apr 14, 2021 11:05 AM

Jan 2020
Look, I just can't. I can't enjoy this.
Yes the animation was gorgeous, but the feel of the fight was just too mediocre.
Yes the extra song that went along with the fight was stunning, but I just couldn't like this. Even if Deku had much better hair.
I don't need anymore overpowered Deku bullshit, but it always happens. And after every fight he goes through the anime starts to bore me more and more.
His purpose is to be a plot device. He is a one-dimensional character who's only character trait, is that he never gives up.
This always happens, and I've already given too many chances to let this one slip by.
3099Apr 14, 2021 11:11 AM
Apr 19, 2021 3:54 PM

Dec 2012
Oh now that was a great episode. Was looking forward to this fight. Loli backpack too op. pls nerf!

still pissed Mirio fight was gimped compared to some of the other fights so far. Justice for Mirio :'(

Eternal_Child said:

Good to know and understand the whole ED segment now. Overhaul did not kill that person that lies in front of Eri. I thought that that was maybe her mother that Overhaul killed and take her to himself but boy I was wrong
😁

Been a while since I've read the manga so was confused why Overhaul killed/kidnapped Eri's mom but left her clothes. Makes sense now.
May 11, 2021 5:55 AM
Sep 2020
This was amazing, I love it !!!! This episode was magic !!!

Toga really helped the heroes !!!!! She is so cool !!! Midoriya was so good in this fight with Overhaul. Awww Uraraka was so worried about Midoriya !!! She tried to rush and help just like the others !!!

I can not wait for the next one !!!! I love this anime !!!
Sam_SinghMay 11, 2021 5:59 AM
May 20, 2021 12:25 AM

Jun 2020
I must be the only fool who likes flashbacks lololol

Sigh. CHISAKI WAS SO HOT BACK THEN

And Toga best girl!!!!!

The OP just hits differently after this arc (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 25, 2021 12:02 PM
May 2021
Well well well looks like the mha community is really toxic lol.
Jun 11, 2021 3:33 AM
Feb 2021
SO FAR, THIS IS SO GOOD!
Jul 24, 2021 7:58 PM

Feb 2021
Probably the best episode of the series so far. Deku at 100% looks wild. That extra green hair glow is just amazing.

Eri's quirk is pretty broken if used correctly lol. Also there's still an antidote! So Lemillion will get his quirk back (hopefully).

Nighteye finally realises that the future can infact be CHANGED! All Might's death can be prevented!!

Aug 9, 2021 1:23 PM
Jun 2021
best episode of series so far, overhaul at max power vs deku 100% full cowling was an insane fight

the animators went crazy too, kinda planetary devastation style, was rly fun to watch
Oct 28, 2021 8:37 AM

Jan 2021
Deku channeled his inner Saitama and finished off Overhaul!
Well, almost since We all know that Saitama would have killed Overhall leaving nothing but tiny parts all over.
Nov 7, 2021 4:52 AM

Apr 2021
Bones you just get better and better huh :D
Almost every MHA season has that 1 episode that blows you away, And yeah this was the best in season 4......Awesome episode!!!!....Deku was killing it at 100%!!!!!!!!!!
Picture Spam :

Ngl This kinda felt like One Punch Man :
Nov 8, 2021 3:35 AM

Apr 2013
Bones certainly gave it their all in the fight of this episode, epic animation. Seems like combining Deku with Eri leads to All Might's level of power, they could technically utilize this for the rest of the show haha
Jul 27, 2022 7:50 PM

Jun 2014
Deku's power is beyond anything he's ever done before, and it appears that the events of time have changed.

Perhaps that means there's hope for All Might. :)

Sep 23, 2022 2:45 PM

May 2015
This level of insanity was rarely reached in the series.
Feb 10, 2023 1:03 PM
Dec 2020
Pretty cool stuff.
Feb 24, 2023 10:34 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ayy Deku manage to convince Eri to use her power for good this time after he forced to use OfA power 100% without being broken. But at what cost? Sir, once again the near end section was cruel. So imagine watching this in its airing time...

Meanwhile, Overhaul will receive a huge loss and might just want to kill himself after what he did to Big Boss. Shit gone crazy later.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 25, 2023 8:46 AM
Jan 2019
THE EPISODE IS JUST AWESOME
Jun 28, 2023 10:53 PM
Oct 2019
I thought the fight was pretty good but just way too quick and underwhelming for what they had built it to be
“Whatever you lose, you’ll find it again. But what you throw away you’ll never get back.“ – Himura Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)
Aug 7, 2023 8:44 PM
Apr 2021
Loved the ending, Deku's design was amazing
Aug 23, 2023 12:48 AM
Jul 2019
Great fight. I really enjoy it.
Sep 28, 2023 1:50 AM

Mar 2012
Disappointing, felt like a generic shounen fight. Deku going god mode, thanks to Eri's healing, blew away any risk and tension of the fight and just came off feeling cheap. This arc in general just felt off, which sucks since the villain arcs have been the high point of the series for me so far.
Nov 27, 2023 4:11 PM
Apr 2019
Dec 15, 2023 2:12 AM

Nov 2023
I hope Deku wins this one because it seems to be a really big one after all
Jan 22, 5:47 PM
Jan 2024
Jdieiuwgsbdbisjsbd
Feb 18, 1:58 AM
Aug 2018
A cool finale to this epic battle, but not as cool as some of the most intense moments of the battle in earlier episodes. Still really cool, though!
Mar 19, 3:03 AM
Apr 2023
this was peak ngl.
Mar 25, 9:30 PM

Jul 2008
Oh.....my god.

I got nothing.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

464 by bubba460z »»
Apr 11, 4:28 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2020

158 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

233 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

225 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2020

128 by WolfWood37 »»
Mar 31, 9:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.