Forum Settings
Forums

hi i'm terrible at introductions but here i go???

New
Jan 10, 2020 8:01 PM
Jan 2020
i've been meaning to make an account on here for literally eons, and now i've finally made one, so hi! (i guess...)

(anime is one of the only things that keeps me going.)

(err... i hope i don't annoy you guys too much by constantly posting on the forums...)

(tomoko kuroki is my spirit animal)

(...)

That's all for my introduction, so I hope to see you all on the forums! (if you don't get sick of me first, at least...)
Jan 10, 2020 11:32 PM

Apr 2013
Henlo chanohata ! Welcome on mal and on the forums as well !
I hope to see you around there and that you'll make some friends !
Jan 11, 2020 1:20 AM
Jan 2020
Robinne said:
Henlo chanohata ! Welcome on mal and on the forums as well !
I hope to see you around there and that you'll make some friends !

Thanks! Hope to see you around too!
Jan 11, 2020 3:05 AM

Jan 2020
Hey there and welcome. Don't be shy. Just post what ever you think.
Jan 11, 2020 5:58 AM

Aug 2018
Hello Chanohata, nice to meet you and welcome to MAL

I hope you will enjoy your time here. Most of the people I've talked to are very nice and respectful

Feel free to add me if you wanna talk about Anime, games or whatever ^^
Jan 11, 2020 9:02 PM

Aug 2015
Welcome to the Forums !

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to add me~~

Jan 12, 2020 12:44 AM

Jun 2013
Hello, welcome to the forum, feel free to add and talk to me
Jan 12, 2020 5:03 AM

Oct 2010
welcome to mal, feel free to talk about anything on the forums
Jan 14, 2020 3:25 AM

Oct 2009
Welcome to MAL bro!!!

▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░
▒░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░
░░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░
░░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░
░▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░
░▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░
░░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░
░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░
Jan 14, 2020 11:55 AM

Apr 2019
helloooo! welcome to the forums, hopefully i'm not too late to the party.

i've been a silent lurker on mal for a while, feel free to add me!

have a nice day \^^/
Jan 14, 2020 11:00 PM

Oct 2010
Welcome to MAL! I hope you enjoy your time here :) If you need someone to talk to just hit me up!
Jan 15, 2020 2:00 AM

Jul 2016
chanohata-tamami said:
i've been meaning to make an account on here for literally eons, and now i've finally made one, so hi! (i guess...)

(anime is one of the only things that keeps me going.)

(err... i hope i don't annoy you guys too much by constantly posting on the forums...)

(tomoko kuroki is my spirit animal)

(...)

That's all for my introduction, so I hope to see you all on the forums! (if you don't get sick of me first, at least...)

Tomoko kuroki is my waifu too,she is so awkward the poor girl really needed that hug.
Jan 15, 2020 4:45 AM

Feb 2015
You got your introduction across just fine. No worries there!
Jan 15, 2020 9:24 PM

Nov 2017
Hi, i'm up for a chat about pretty much anything. How much anime do you think you've watched so far.
Jan 17, 2020 2:42 AM

Aug 2018
Welcome to MAL and enjoy your stay here :)
Jan 19, 2020 12:33 AM
Jan 2020
starrynights989 said:
Hi, i'm up for a chat about pretty much anything. How much anime do you think you've watched so far.

Including the anime I *think* I've finished, I've finished about 16 anime (if you count all of Gregory Horror Show's seasons as 1 anime; if you count the seasons as separate anime, this number would go up to 19. I'm also counting the first season of MHA and the first season of Pretty Cure as 1 anime each; if you don't count those, the number would then go down to either 17 or 14, depending on how you count the GHS seasons).

Out of the anime I've finished:
Ouran Highschool Host Club, Sailor Moon (except for most of the movies and all of the OVA's), Danganronpa: The Animation (only the adaptation of the first game, slowly getting through the first arc of Danganronpa 3), Mahoraba: Heartful days (a kinda obscure slice of life anime), Azumanga Daioh, Lucky Star, Aggretsuko, Death Parade, the 1st season of My Hero Academia (does that count as finishing an anime?), Gregory Horror Show (all seasons), Wolf Children (movie).
These are the ones that I can definitely remember finishing.

Anime I *think* I've finished:
Usagi Drop (the manga ending is gross), Popee the Performer, Parasyte, Welcome to the NHK, Futari wa Pretty Cure (English Dub, only the first season).

P.S.: Thanks to you and the rest of the people posting on this thread for being so friendly!
P.P.S.:I wasn't sure about where I should have posted this reply, so I thought I might as well post it in the thread for now. If there's a more appropriate place to post it, let me know where.

(damn, i forgot FMA: Brotherhood. that would take it up to 17/20/18/15. oh well.)
chanohata-tamamiJan 19, 2020 12:47 AM
Jan 19, 2020 7:31 PM

Nov 2017
chanohata-tamami said:
starrynights989 said:

Including the anime I *think* I've finished, I've finished about 16 anime (if you count all of Gregory Horror Show's seasons as 1 anime; if you count the seasons as separate anime, this number would go up to 19. I'm also counting the first season of MHA and the first season of Pretty Cure as 1 anime each; if you don't count those, the number would then go down to either 17 or 14, depending on how you count the GHS seasons).

Ouran Highschool Host Club, Sailor Moon (except for most of the movies and all of the OVA's), Danganronpa: The Animation (only the adaptation of the first game, slowly getting through the first arc of Danganronpa 3), Mahoraba: Heartful days (a kinda obscure slice of life anime), Azumanga Daioh, Lucky Star, Aggretsuko, Death Parade, the 1st season of My Hero Academia (does that count as finishing an anime?), Gregory Horror Show (all seasons), Wolf Children (movie).

Usagi Drop (the manga ending is gross), Popee the Performer, Parasyte, Welcome to the NHK, Futari wa Pretty Cure (English Dub, only the first season).

P.S.: Thanks to you and the rest of the people posting on this thread for being so friendly!
P.P.S.:I wasn't sure about where I should have posted this reply, so I thought I might as well post it in the thread for now. If there's a more appropriate place to post it, let me know where.

(damn, i forgot FMA: Brotherhood. that would take it up to 17/20/18/15. oh well.)

Oh yea some of the shows on mal count all the seasons as one show and others are split up. I think depends on how old the anime is versus when the website started. The first 4 seasons of fist of the north star are counted as 1 anime and the four seasons of food wars are separated as different anime.

I've seen some anime from when I was little until a couple of years ago and then started to watch a lot more when I found out how much there was. I have some of the things you've seen on my ptw list. Lol even though my ptw list is bloated i'll add Mahoraba: Heartful days.
Jan 20, 2020 1:39 PM
Apr 2019
Hello Chanohata, welcome to MAL enjoy your stay ^^
Feb 2, 2020 4:08 AM
Jan 2020
starrynights989 said:
chanohata-tamami said:

Oh yea some of the shows on mal count all the seasons as one show and others are split up. I think depends on how old the anime is versus when the website started. The first 4 seasons of fist of the north star are counted as 1 anime and the four seasons of food wars are separated as different anime.

I've seen some anime from when I was little until a couple of years ago and then started to watch a lot more when I found out how much there was. I have some of the things you've seen on my ptw list. Lol even though my ptw list is bloated i'll add Mahoraba: Heartful days.

It's super weird to me that they would categorise different seasons of some anime as different shows. I mean, that doesn't usually happen with other websites/mediums (e.g. Live Action, Western Animation), as far as I know. Plus, it just seems needlessly complicated to separate different anime seasons into their own pages- wouldn't it be less confusing to keep every season in one place?

It also seems weird that they would separate seasons for some shows (e.g. Food Wars), but not for others (e.g. FOTNS)- it's so inconsistent!

Also, thanks for adding Mahoraba to your ptw list! (i only really watched it for Kozue and her personalities, as well as Haibara, but it's a pretty chill anime (as long as you ignore the fact that the main couple are second cousins, that's just gross :/ )).
Feb 3, 2020 6:38 AM

May 2017
Welcome to the forums! Feel free to add me if you ever want to discuss anything :)

More topics from this board

» Hello

fdasfdsadsa - 7 hours ago

1 by Serafos »»
7 hours ago

» Hello everyone!

Palash_6 - Today

24 by omorashi »»
9 hours ago

» HI

Mehwish_999 - Apr 20

10 by Mehwish_999 »»
9 hours ago

» no longer lurking, always happy to befriend somebody!

not-perfect - Yesterday

11 by Konan_Edogawa_ »»
10 hours ago

» introduce my activity

loligoth666 - Apr 22

8 by Rinrinka »»
Today, 7:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.