Forums
Jan 9, 5:50 AM

what do you think about this guys ?

Jan 9, 10:35 PM
The art looks kinda bad compared to the manga imo

Jan 10, 12:17 AM
It's painfully generic

Jan 10, 12:44 AM
as a reader who have been read the wn until more than 10 arc, this series is good or should i said this series is more to heavy setting. you can't expect understand their situation based on conversation only even their battle scene become awesome if you read their description. the best adaptation for this series is manga only sadly, if they adapt this series into anime it will only make 2nd version of arifureta

remember, arifureta early arc should be dominant with brutal scene and dark atmosphere not just easy farming and then get your bunny girl

Jan 10, 3:18 AM

The manga was just too awesome so I can't wait

Jan 12, 7:42 PM
I have a feeling the animation quality isn't going to be the greatest, but I'm just here for the OP MC.

Jan 19, 11:49 AM
honestly, I’M SO HYPED!! Loved the WN, and catching up with the manga. Tbh, I thought this was coming out in 2021, so i’m pretty excited. But honestly, I’m really worried that the animation won’t be as good as the novel and the manga (just like with magi’s grandson), and I predict that that would bring the rating down to something it does not deserve
Modified by Aquilae7, Jan 19, 11:55 AM

Jan 22, 5:58 AM
Guess I'll just put it out there that the guy voicing Anos got married to THE LiSA! Grats!

Jan 22, 6:01 AM
Seems like your average isekai still gonna watch it though

Jan 22, 6:24 AM

Nicki_MP said:

oh its not isekai......

Jan 22, 7:17 AM
Askaa said:
Nicki_MP said:

oh its not isekai......

I must have read it wrong.

Jan 22, 7:23 AM

The web novel is good so it'll all depends if the animation will be decent and would the voice actors deliver.

Jan 24, 4:04 AM
Askaa said:
Nicki_MP said:

oh its not isekai......

no, it is isekai

Feb 6, 11:17 PM

Hoxu said:
The art looks kinda bad compared to the manga imo
Yeah, looks super generic compared to the manga and the LN...
I'll probably still watch it though.

Feb 8, 1:45 PM
Oh, damn.... they ruined the awesome art style _:(´ཀ`」 ∠):

Feb 9, 7:13 AM
Seems like generic isekai trash but hey, It's not an anime season without 10 of those so I'll probably watch it

Feb 13, 3:43 PM
I have low expectation to any anime adaptation of manga/LN i liked

Feb 15, 11:33 AM
I think personally its gonna be one of those op mc but no one knows how powerful the mc is type of anime I personally like this but i can see peolple complaining already

Feb 15, 11:46 AM

Cyka420blyat69 said:
I think personally its gonna be one of those op mc but no one knows how powerful the mc is type of anime I personally like this but i can see peolple complaining already

oh no you are wrong this mc gonna show his power to everyone in the first episode so dont worry

Feb 15, 4:21 PM
Seems like the art is not as good as the manga. I personally prefer the manga because misha looks more cute there owo. I just hope they don’t screw up the animation tho because this is so fucking good.

Feb 16, 12:37 AM
ZKisara said:
Seems like the art is not as good as the manga. I personally prefer the manga because misha looks more cute there owo. I just hope they don’t screw up the animation tho because this is so fucking good.

the animation have more than 80% chance to experience bad animation because the LN still have published 6 volume that even too fast to have anime adaptation personally

Feb 16, 5:06 AM

Rizki_Diablo said:
ZKisara said:

the animation have more than 80% chance to experience bad animation because the LN still have published 6 volume that even too fast to have anime adaptation personally

its by studio Silver Link so there is hope

Feb 16, 8:49 PM
Askaa said:
Rizki_Diablo said:

because it is from silver link we lost all hope, remember again what they have done to sumo sticker design in chaos child anime

Feb 16, 8:52 PM

reminds me of How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord lol

Feb 17, 2:15 AM

Rizki_Diablo said:
Askaa said:

because it is from silver link we lost all hope, remember again what they have done to sumo sticker design in chaos child anime

come on they did some great anime like rakudai kishi no cavalry and fate kaleid liner prisma illya

Feb 20, 2:54 AM

seems like itll be a generic harem show. when i first saw the synopsis, i thought immediately of ichiban ushiro no daimaou and then mairimashita iruma-kun. any reasons why that would be?

Feb 20, 3:25 PM
Kit_Fox said:
seems like itll be a generic harem show. when i first saw the synopsis, i thought immediately of ichiban ushiro no daimaou and then mairimashita iruma-kun. any reasons why that would be?

it will be not generic harem show because it will be more to explore the setting itself especially about the reincarnation as main theme

Feb 23, 11:19 PM

I just started reading this without knowing it was getting an adaptation this coming spring lol.
Anyways I loved the story but the anime artwork compared to the manga is so bad.
It's not the usual isekai by the way, you'll see.

Feb 24, 3:06 AM

I know this is going to end bad just by the art.
The manga isn't that good either

Feb 28, 8:49 AM

Could someone give me link to the arts that you talking about? Because I only found 2 promotional arts.

Also could someone explain to me this part "Goes to School with His Descendants"... are there incest innuendos??

and about Silver Link studio, for now I only watched Genome and BOFURI which I enjoyed so I will give the benefit of the doubt.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family
- JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni Natta
- Hige Wo Soru. Soshite Joshikosei Wo Hirou.
- Agravity Boys
Anime:
- Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita.
- Runway de Waratte
- Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu

Feb 28, 11:53 AM

Nieznajomy43 said:
Could someone give me link to the arts that you talking about? Because I only found 2 promotional arts.

Also could someone explain to me this part "Goes to School with His Descendants"... are there incest innuendos??

and about Silver Link studio, for now I only watched Genome and BOFURI which I enjoyed so I will give the benefit of the doubt.

about "Goes to School with His Descendants" the main character is demon lord who decided to reborn in the future i dont wanna soil anything so im gonna stop here

as for the art :
this is the light novel art : https://www.google.com/search?q=Maou+Gakuin+no+Futekigousha+ln&sxsrf=ALeKk01GdON-sxNZEMymk4Eb7XxscgsV0w:1582919303245&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=kSVdS4OZgI3OeM%253A%252C_AsgPbZX6iqBSM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQ8wK1F5kbnESxuUGcuEdeUAxqAMw&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwijn5z2gfXnAhVR5eAKHXl5BrIQ9QEwBHoECAoQBw#imgrc=kSVdS4OZgI3OeM:

this is the manga art : https://www.google.com/search?q=Maou+Gakuin+no+Futekigousha+ln&sxsrf=ALeKk01GdON-sxNZEMymk4Eb7XxscgsV0w:1582919303245&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=kSVdS4OZgI3OeM%253A%252C_AsgPbZX6iqBSM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQ8wK1F5kbnESxuUGcuEdeUAxqAMw&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwijn5z2gfXnAhVR5eAKHXl5BrIQ9QEwBHoECAoQBw#imgrc=30jH7sSEYai8iM

it looks like the anime choice the light novel art so some people are not happy with that
i mean come on the manga art is better

Feb 28, 4:40 PM

Askaa said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

about "Goes to School with His Descendants" the main character is demon lord who decided to reborn in the future i dont wanna soil anything so im gonna stop here

as for the art :
this is the light novel art : https://www.google.com/search?q=Maou+Gakuin+no+Futekigousha+ln&sxsrf=ALeKk01GdON-sxNZEMymk4Eb7XxscgsV0w:1582919303245&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=kSVdS4OZgI3OeM%253A%252C_AsgPbZX6iqBSM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQ8wK1F5kbnESxuUGcuEdeUAxqAMw&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwijn5z2gfXnAhVR5eAKHXl5BrIQ9QEwBHoECAoQBw#imgrc=kSVdS4OZgI3OeM:

this is the manga art : https://www.google.com/search?q=Maou+Gakuin+no+Futekigousha+ln&sxsrf=ALeKk01GdON-sxNZEMymk4Eb7XxscgsV0w:1582919303245&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=kSVdS4OZgI3OeM%253A%252C_AsgPbZX6iqBSM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQ8wK1F5kbnESxuUGcuEdeUAxqAMw&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwijn5z2gfXnAhVR5eAKHXl5BrIQ9QEwBHoECAoQBw#imgrc=30jH7sSEYai8iM

it looks like the anime choice the light novel art so some people are not happy with that
i mean come on the manga art is better

I personally don't see any significant differences by comparing anime art with manga and LN. I will wait for trailer.

And I just want know if demon lord will try to bang his own descendant. ;)
something like demon girl will say that she is "X" generation of demon lord descendant and DL will think "how hot this girl is". :P
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family
- JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni Natta
- Hige Wo Soru. Soshite Joshikosei Wo Hirou.
- Agravity Boys
Anime:
- Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita.
- Runway de Waratte
- Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu

Mar 5, 11:34 PM

arnos appearance in the manga is very good but in the cover he does not looks good as in the manga I wonder how he will looks in the trailer

Mar 10, 12:18 AM
Nieznajomy43 said:

I personally don't see any significant differences by comparing anime art with manga and LN. I will wait for trailer.

And I just want know if demon lord will try to bang his own descendant. ;)
something like demon girl will say that she is "X" generation of demon lord descendant and DL will think "how hot this girl is". :P

honestly you will not found something like that because this series is more to "how splendid is the world setting, so let's try to find more about it" rather than "he have love interest or something like to a certain heroine but actually not like that so ...." unless the studio want to try to anime new setting, well it is silver link and i don't expect anything good is come from them if they try to adapt something that hard to adapted

Mar 14, 4:16 PM

I hate anime so much.
あなたは誰?

Apr 6, 2:00 PM
Really generic but I'll still watch it. The manga is good tho

Apr 6, 2:00 PM
Really generic but I'll still watch it. The manga is good tho

Apr 7, 11:57 PM

I like the art drawn from the manga than this anime tbh