Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jan 9, 3:42 AM

Okay I don’t know if I’m the only one noticing this but in the anime adaptation for Kanojo Okarishimasu, Chizuru looks nothing like her manga self. It’s not like it’s game breaking but what do you guys think. I’m personally not happy with the change in character design.

Jan 9, 5:37 AM

We should wait for adaptation but as an anime only idc really about the changing

Jan 9, 6:30 AM
Forum Moderator
Thread Moved from Anime Discussion

Jan 21, 5:21 AM
That's a really common ocurrence. See Senryuu Shoujo, Gotoubun no Hanayome. Manga with jaw-dropping beautiful art tend to suffer a drop on quality when adapted to anime.

Jan 21, 5:31 AM

I wouldn't say she looks "nothing" like it, I think she's easily recognizable. There is some detail missing from what we can see so far, but that's pretty common in an adaption.

There' no use complaining half a year before the anime even airs though, might look just fine once it airs.

Feb 14, 8:14 PM
dororororororo said:
That's a really common ocurrence. See Senryuu Shoujo, Gotoubun no Hanayome. Manga with jaw-dropping beautiful art tend to suffer a drop on quality when adapted to anime.
*cough* Kimetsu no yaiba *cough* Fate series *cough*

Feb 14, 8:35 PM

Dango444 said:
dororororororo said:
*cough* Kimetsu no yaiba *cough* Fate series *cough*

Those are by the same studio who are notorious for their great animation. Can’t really say much when it comes to other studios if they’re not big ones like UFO TABLE.

Feb 14, 8:55 PM
BlakexEkalb said:

Those are by the same studio who are notorious for their great animation. Can’t really say much when it comes to other studios if they’re not big ones like UFO TABLE.
Hmmm you make a good point