Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2020 6:47 PM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
After that ending I wonder whats gonna happen in the next episode. That hit hard.
Oct 6, 2020 11:36 AM

Jul 2012
That piano scene was weird. Really like the show so far. Oddly cant seem to find any good twitters, or fan related support anywhere. Maybe theres a reddit lol. Kinda reminds me of Starship troopers and a vita game called Freedom wars. Maybe some 40k universe stuff.

Dec 19, 2021 5:32 AM

Nov 2020
Zerity said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
After that ending I wonder whats gonna happen in the next episode. That hit hard.

OH SHIT was my reaction to the ending. The show does a really good job at making you feel bad towards the shitty Lighthouse rules. Excellent writing imo.
Dec 28, 2022 8:36 PM
Oct 2019
ling long = 06 in chinese?

there was no invasion from the surface. that record is falsified. the silver haired woman from back then with the suped up mecha just disappeared...

who else has silver hair? the captain's right hand man (woman)

the lighthouse is a former prison from the pre-doomsday era. whoa. kind of sounded like the upper class is just the descendants of the guards, and the lower class is the descendants of the prisoners? also pretty b.s. that the "3 laws" were arbritrarily installed many years after the lighthouse had already become a thing

even multiple upper class citizens and hunters possess illegal contraband. this society is trash. i wonder if marc plans to change the 3 laws or the dust people (i don't think he actually cares about the dusters much, tbh)
Apr 7, 10:34 PM

May 2018
So, the elderly literally get "put out to pasture" so as not to burden the food supply. What a shitty society!

What if the breeding duties have to be performed with someone that is just stomach-churning gross? I'd rather be a duster.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Episode 3 Discussion

striperrela - Sep 5, 2019

3 by Ittan_Momen »»
Apr 7, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Episode 2 Discussion

striperrela - Sep 5, 2019

2 by tysonfromog50 »»
Nov 6, 2023 9:38 AM

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Episode 6 Discussion

Obsidian8 - May 11, 2020

1 by HagePotPotato »»
Dec 28, 2022 9:25 PM

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Episode 1 Discussion

striperrela - Aug 5, 2019

3 by HagePotPotato »»
Dec 27, 2022 10:01 PM

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Episode 4 Discussion

striperrela - Oct 3, 2019

1 by becool »»
Dec 2, 2021 7:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.