Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 1 Discussion

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Post New Reply
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Poll: Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 1 Discussion

Jun 21, 2020 12:16 AM

This anime is so kawaiiiii! i can't get over with Maple cuteness. Soloing as a shield class is difficult tbh. Learning the ropes as a typical newbie in a RPG game is nostalgic though, items and skills/passive skills in the game are kinda op also. Guess i'll sit back and enjoy the rest of this show!.

Aug 4, 2020 12:03 PM
That was very fun to watch, i'm happy it's not one of those i'm trapped in virtual game anime. I will definitely keep watching.

Oct 29, 2020 9:33 AM
Lol, so basically poison is completely useless in this game, because what any experienced player would instantly do at the very beginning would be grinding poison resistance.

Dec 2, 2020 6:08 AM
Oi, that's that cute shit! Not really fan of 'moe' crap like this, but whatever, I'll try to get what I can out of this.

Dec 18, 2020 3:53 AM

I mainly love this because it has a SAO and Reincarnated Slime vibe

Jan 9, 2021 4:49 PM

I can't tell if Maple is dense or brilliant. It's refreshing to watch one of these power fantasy MMORPG anime where the main character is truly an ordinary person just trying to have fun playing the game. I think she'd make for a fantastic play tester, if just for how she randomly stumbled upon all this gamebreaking nonsense.

Jan 16, 2021 6:17 PM
This was a fine enough start to keep me interested. I think this'll be a fun series.

Apr 2, 2021 5:05 PM
3 seconds into the anime and already have a complaint, who even holds phone sideways when video calling someone

Apr 15, 2021 8:21 AM

CGDCT which means I was sold immediately.

That was adorable! Maple is so kawaii. ^^

She bite the dragon to death. xD That was hilarious..

Great first episode.

Apr 18, 2021 3:57 AM

What is this? This show... too sweet... I'm getting diabetus xD
I think I'm gonna love this.

Apr 26, 2021 12:24 AM

Kokoro_Kotashima said:
Oh man. As a gamer girl, I'm just cringing at the noob LMAO. Entertaining enough, but I'm forever a DPS type of player. AoE skills are a plus <3 I can't imagine just defending-- too boring xD

i imagine her being OP think she is like a wall and new has the dragons poison attack, i imagine this being OP like being trapped in a room filled with poison gas :D

HanageShinken said:
Lol, so basically poison is completely useless in this game, because what any experienced player would instantly do at the very beginning would be grinding poison resistance.

well considering other were thinking its would be crazy to go in that dungeon solo and she beat it solo i don't think others had brains to do that

Shocked said:
I can't tell if Maple is dense or brilliant. It's refreshing to watch one of these power fantasy MMORPG anime where the main character is truly an ordinary person just trying to have fun playing the game. I think she'd make for a fantastic play tester, if just for how she randomly stumbled upon all this gamebreaking nonsense.

i think she is both :D
Modified by Sugram22, May 2, 2021 10:59 AM

Aug 1, 2021 6:12 PM
Corazon

This anime takes the word plot armor to another level.

Oct 9, 2021 12:38 PM

Started this anime that was on my plan to watch list cause date a live game do a collab , expecting a tank loli doing what a loli would do with a shield 🤔

I had a happy face the whole ep XD 10/10

Poor bunny trying his best untill... 😭

Wasnt expecting a loli to eat hydra alive 😱

And one of the best part is all thoses op skills that keep coming easely , in only 1 ep , she already got a unique equipment that get stronger all the time

She already have a fanclub
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Nov 12, 2021 7:31 PM

Yeeaaaah... I will not enjoy this one, will I?

The last fight was cool, I guess, and seeing a girl eat a hydra the way Kumoko did was funny, but I'm pretty much not really interested in anything this anime has to offer atm.

Jan 9, 7:18 AM

Good first episode, the concept of someone who is afraid playing an online game is interesting and the characters seem nice. Though the game is just a bit too easy for her, it basically gives her everything she could ever ask for with her style of playing. While the start was believable, even though defense builds are clearly broken af, the way she beat the dragon and the reward was just too good to be true. I mean she can't be hurt by stuff but with her non-existing attack power without a weapon she can bite a dragon to death? And then she gets the perfect gear, that was a bit too much.

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]