Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 5, 2020 4:18 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Fate/Grand Order: Shinsei Entaku Ryouiki Camelot 1 - Wandering; Agateram | Movie | Trailer
A new trailer for Signal.MD's Fate/Grand Order: Shinsei Entaku Ryouiki Camelot - Wandering; Agateram was unveiled during the Fate franchise's New Year's Eve TV special. The film will premiere in Summer 2020.

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - III. Spring Song | Movie | Trailer
A new trailer for ufotable's Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - III. Spring Song was unveiled during the Fate franchise's New Year's Eve TV special. The film open in Japan on March 28.

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. | TV | PV
The third promotional video for Silver Link.'s Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. features the ending theme "Play the World" by Riko Sasaki. The anime will premiere on AT-X on January 8 at 10:00 p.m., followed by Tokyo MX, TV Aichi, ABC TV, and BS11. dAnime Store and Amazon Prime Video will also stream the series.

Kyokou Suiri | TV | PV
The third promotional video for Brain's Base's Kyokou Suiri features the ending song "LAST DANCE" by Mamoru Miyano. The anime begin to air on TV Asahi on January 12 at 1:30 a.m., followed by MBS and BS-NTV. dAnime Store and GYAO! will also stream the series.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Hathaway's Flash | Movie | Teaser
As part of the Mobile Suit Gundam franchise's 40th anniversary, Yoshiyuki Tomino's Mobile Suit Gundam: Hathaway's Flash novel will be adapted into a theatrical trilogy. Shukou Murase (Gyakusatsu Kikan) is directing the movie series at Sunrise. The first part will open on July 23.

Rebirth | TV | CM
Rebirth is an anime based on Bushiroad's card game Rebirth for you. Shinobu Yoshioka (Black★Rock Shooter (TV)) is directing the anime at LINDENFILMS' Osaka studio. The anime began premiering on Tokyo MX on January 5 at 9:04 p.m. The commercial previews the song "Rebirth GO!"

For additional previews, please see the Winter 2020 Preview thread.
Jan 5, 2020 11:36 PM
Feb 2014
The art of Kyokou Suiri looks great and of course i'm loving that Mamoru Miyano song! :D
My Shoujo, Josei and Female targeted anime adaptations starting from 2017+ stacks:

Part 1: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9181
Part 2: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9195
Part 3: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9225
Part 4: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9280
Jan 6, 2020 1:13 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
The animation for the Hathaway's Flash movie looks amazing!
p r o f i l e 👀
Jan 6, 2020 5:28 AM

Oct 2010
Hope Hathaway is a little more comprehensible/sane than NT was
Jan 6, 2020 7:21 AM

Jan 2009
nice more Fate anime and meh im not interested in that Gundam Trilogy since i heard its too depressing even though wow the character design of it is like old school style like Unicorn and The Origin was
Jan 6, 2020 11:06 AM
May 2016
Last Dance sounds like its worth the price of admission alone. The show itself looks pretty good, I just have questions, as the girl, Kotoko, was stated to have been 11 when she became the mediator of youkai and humans, but how old is she now, exactly, it doesn't say in the description or her character bio
Jan 14, 2020 10:17 AM

Jun 2015
NG_Chloe said:
Last Dance sounds like its worth the price of admission alone. The show itself looks pretty good, I just have questions, as the girl, Kotoko, was stated to have been 11 when she became the mediator of youkai and humans, but how old is she now, exactly, it doesn't say in the description or her character bio

it says she's 11 when she becomes the mediator, and then 6 years pass, so she's 17!
Jan 14, 2020 11:02 AM
May 2016
fizzytastic said:
NG_Chloe said:

it says she's 11 when she becomes the mediator, and then 6 years pass, so she's 17!

thank you. I found that out just yesterday when I finally got to watching the first episode, but I'm glad some let me know

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

66 by MasterZeroFX »»
10 minutes ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 8 hours ago

3 by Maumuu »»
1 hour ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
5 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.