Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 4, 2020 8:06 AM
Feb 2018
Hello! I am trying to find an anime of the process of getting the house in order. Not necessarily a clean freak. Just some slice of life maybe. Thankyou for your help! :)
Jan 4, 2020 9:35 AM
Jul 2018
why would you want this
Jan 4, 2020 11:43 AM
Mar 2016
'Aa! Megami-sama!' There will be a goddess of putting the house in order. Exceptional craftsmanship!

Jan 4, 2020 12:37 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
0verzealous said:
Hello! I am trying to find an anime of the process of getting the house in order. Not necessarily a clean freak. Just some slice of life maybe. Thankyou for your help! :)

I wholeheartedly recommend Bottle Fairy!
It's a nice, wholesome, and family-friendly slice-of-life anime with 13 half-length episodes about 4 fairies living in Japan. The whole show isn't about cleaning the house, but there is one episode where the fairies have to learn about New Year's Eve traditions—one of them includes cleaning the house!

Jan 4, 2020 5:38 PM
Feb 2018
Thankyou!! Will watch!
Jan 6, 2020 4:08 AM
Feb 2018
PinkPinkSakura said:
why would you want this

It motivates me to deep clean my house
Jan 6, 2020 10:10 AM

Apr 2011
Well... Toradora's main character is supposedly a clean freak

And Ghibly movies have a lot of cleaning in them too, like Sophie Cleaning Howls House in Howl's moving Castle, or kids and their parent cleaning summer house in My Neighbor Totoro, also Chihiro scrubbing the whole inn in Spirited away...

I guess Hanasaku Iroha had a lot of cleaning the Japanese Inn in it too
Jan 6, 2020 9:45 PM
Aug 2013
Mrs kobayashi dragon maid
Kamen no maid guy
Black butler
~AnimeDownUnder~

Jan 7, 2020 8:01 AM

Apr 2019
I guess Hanasaku Iroha technically fits this criteria. It's not cleaning/fixing a house but instead it's cleaning/fixing an inn and doing other inn-related stuffs ( working at an inn ).

The story itself is pretty enjoyable and it is probably one of the best anime I've ever seen in my life. The reason of why people dislike this show is probably because of the drama ( though I disagree ) but other than that this anime overall is a piece of art showing the aspects of hard-working and dedication.
Jan 13, 2020 1:31 AM

Oct 2019
Agent_Redacted said:
I guess Hanasaku Iroha technically fits this criteria. It's not cleaning/fixing a house but instead it's cleaning/fixing an inn and doing other inn-related stuffs ( working at an inn ).

The story itself is pretty enjoyable and it is probably one of the best anime I've ever seen in my life. The reason of why people dislike this show is probably because of the drama ( though I disagree ) but other than that this anime overall is a piece of art showing the aspects of hard-working and dedication.

Thanks for this suggestion I started watching it and i basically finished it in 3 days :) !

More topics from this board

» Recommend me an anime based on my favorites!

iamnottesslol - Apr 21

11 by windyshadow »»
1 hour ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - Yesterday

1 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - Yesterday

6 by Zarutaku »»
5 hours ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

71 by rikkaheh »»
8 hours ago

» Watched one episode but forgot the name

Snailsoup - Yesterday

2 by Snailsoup »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.