Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Jan 5, 2020 10:50 AM
Jan 2018
miros said:
dany_elle1908 said:
lol a lot of ppl bitching around, gee ppl; just enjoy... i'm a manga reader, but i enjoyed it a lot
iliked the sound too
awww, pity ppl now instead of watching are now looking for each flaw
so? you're a manga reader... never get expectation high cus might not be how is in the manga or how u imagined,
ilike both, actually in manga at some point due the drawing i was "what is happening there" :O

Doing some devil advocate (also being one of the guys who were "bitching" about it)

it's kinda Bones own fault they set the standards pretty damn high for themselves with the last 3 seasons and others animes (FMA,mob),so when they took 1,5 years of break to make this season with one of the most hype arcs of the manga people had high expectations,
so when they delivered a okayish season that is not as good as the old ones people felt betrayed/disappointed
I love that the fack that you said "They set the standards pretty damn high for themselves" and "So when they delivered a okayish season that is not as good as the old ones people felt betrayed/disappointed" now those are gold sentences
Jan 5, 2020 10:52 AM
Apr 2015
Comander-07 said:
If Lemillion doesnt get One For All now to make up for his lost quirk Im going to be forever salty at this just like Im forever salty at the Rosenritter shounen plot armour in LoGH.

Seriously. Mirio destroyed all 3 of them while literally protecting a massive weakpoint at the cost of his own body. He even continued to do so after he lost his quirk. Absolute MVP.

Deku continued to be a little bitchboy while getting support from 2 top heroes (who are arguable kinda useless) and without anyone even playing the "lets kill Eri" card.

Really Lemillion should have gotten OFA. Its not even like only one person can get it. All Might and Deku had it at the same time. Just give Mirio one of your hairs Deku. Come on. Be usefull.

I was expecting Deku and the rest to stomp the beat up Chisaki here, instead he got some BS powerup.
Really he can

Instakill anyone with a single touch
Heal any injury instantly
Alter the terrain
Fuse with other people and use their quirk

Thats BS levels of power. Even Golden Experience Requiem would be impressed.

Facepalm Man from LOV can rot stuff he touches. Thats it. Sure this is not just about what quirks can do but what people do with it but still. Thats a nice scale.
For some boring side villain thats just too much.

I hope Mirio doesnt die here. I doubt BNHA has the balls to do it though. Nighteye might die but lets see.

Why the faq cant this kind of show have competent MCs.

Aside from the story, atleast this ep wasnt a slideshow. I guess the upcoming episode will be better in animation though.

TLDR: Give Mirio OFA

Sorry but there's no chance he gets one for all, is this your first time watching Boku No Hero ?? All might passed OFA down to Deku and he used the little power he had left. Two people cannot hold OFA.
Jan 5, 2020 10:54 AM
Jan 2016
Great episode, and it was really intense!

Finaly is time for Deku shine!

Chisaki fusion was kinda awkward, but he manage to regenerate gimself, and become even more powerfull!

Nighteye went on Chisaki, but he was completely destroyed, seems Deku was using 20% power, but seems next episode Deku will use all his power, i am so hyped to see!

Mirio stuggling in halway to save Eri was really painfull to watch!

Poor Eri, she is so kind, she wants to help someone sacrificing herself, but obvious Deku recuses to accept thta, and is determined tyo change the future!

I love how unexpected this fight are, seem Deku got reinforcement, i really was expected that!

That cliffhanger, looking forward next week!
Jan 5, 2020 10:56 AM
Apr 2015
Let's go Izuku , this is about to be epic. My favorite character in the MHA. Mirio was alright but Deku is who I really came to see.
Jan 5, 2020 10:59 AM
Oct 2012
VitorLeiteAncap said:
JustOppais said:
he's the mc, of course he's not gonna die lol.

Senku died and he is the MC of Dr. Stoned lol
Stop trolling it's not fucking funny
Jan 5, 2020 11:10 AM
Apr 2015
Yuya-Noboru said:
I'm glad the series take a darker path and the fight scenes are really astonishing. It might become my favorite arc. Overhaul's transformation looks sick by the way, I wonder if he will goes into a even weirder form later on (do not spoil me).

@DragonIncursio Black Clover? Are you really talking about that trash tier anime? Anyway, analysis is interesting because it makes scenes deeper so it doesn't become brainless. Though, I can agree that having too much analysis breaks the pacing. However, there's nothing interesting about an anime where there are only fight scenes. It's just good for kids who are unable to use their brain. To be honest, if BNHA was that kind of anime that would be just another pointless anime.

It's a shounen though , its popular because 99% of people like the fights and battles. If naruto actually stayed in school the whole series then it would have failed miserably. I just think it's time for them to start real training and grow as heroes. The school should be left behind for awhile, since theres no point in it right now. Tbh. They are about to fight the league of Villains eventually. I would hope they do more of the internships and have them fight real villains.
Jan 5, 2020 11:17 AM

May 2015
Eri do this, Eri do that...
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jan 5, 2020 11:48 AM
Jul 2018
Another great episode!

Please save Eri-chan *.* You can do it Deku!
Jan 5, 2020 11:56 AM

Jul 2014
DragonIncursio said:
Yuya-Noboru said:
I'm glad the series take a darker path and the fight scenes are really astonishing. It might become my favorite arc. Overhaul's transformation looks sick by the way, I wonder if he will goes into a even weirder form later on (do not spoil me).

@DragonIncursio Black Clover? Are you really talking about that trash tier anime? Anyway, analysis is interesting because it makes scenes deeper so it doesn't become brainless. Though, I can agree that having too much analysis breaks the pacing. However, there's nothing interesting about an anime where there are only fight scenes. It's just good for kids who are unable to use their brain. To be honest, if BNHA was that kind of anime that would be just another pointless anime.

It's a shounen though , its popular because 99% of people like the fights and battles. If naruto actually stayed in school the whole series then it would have failed miserably. I just think it's time for them to start real training and grow as heroes. The school should be left behind for awhile, since theres no point in it right now. Tbh. They are about to fight the league of Villains eventually. I would hope they do more of the internships and have them fight real villains.

Well I don't really love the school-related events either but isn't that what we're already getting? We didn't really get to see the school this season because the anime is focusing on the main characters and their learning with real heroes. For the fights, they're fighting Overhaul and his team -> they are actually "real villains". Basically, the anime is literally doing what you're saying though it didn't finished with the shcool yet. But that's "my hero academia" and unless they skip few years in the future, there isn't a real reason for them to stop school. I guess we'll just need to wait them to get their diploma before we could say "sayonara" to the school.
Jan 5, 2020 12:13 PM
Apr 2015
Yuya-Noboru said:
DragonIncursio said:

Well I don't really love the school-related events either but isn't that what we're already getting? We didn't really get to see the school this season because the anime is focusing on the main characters and their learning with real heroes. For the fights, they're fighting Overhaul and his team -> they are actually "real villains". Basically, the anime is literally doing what you're saying though it didn't finished with the shcool yet. But that's "my hero academia" and unless they skip few years in the future, there isn't a real reason for them to stop school. I guess we'll just need to wait them to get their diploma before we could say "sayonara" to the school.

Well I mean for an extended period , they go right back to the school setting after this I believe. The villains arcs are so dark and they are really good. The plot really shines In those arcs , the school arcs are boring tbh. I like the serious tone and just the fact that they have something to fight for.
Jan 5, 2020 12:28 PM
Jan 2019
This episode has cemented Overhaul as the best villain of the show so far tbh. I can't wait to see the outcome of the fight and what happens to Mirio and Eri

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 5, 2020 12:58 PM

Jul 2014
DragonIncursio said:
Well I mean for an extended period , they go right back to the school setting after this I believe. The villains arcs are so dark and they are really good. The plot really shines In those arcs , the school arcs are boring tbh. I like the serious tone and just the fact that they have something to fight for.

Yeah, totally agree. I just hope the anime won't spend much time in school and that it will keep focusing on the "reality" of what the heroes job is. It might be like Harry Potter, the school will progressively be pushed in the background and heroes will pursue their careers by fighting villains in dark settings.
Jan 5, 2020 2:25 PM

Apr 2016
This episode is pretty bad to be honest, the previous one was good, so I was expecting something more. By the way, Chisaki is a very disappointing character.
Jan 5, 2020 2:56 PM
Jul 2016
Eijun1 said:
VitorLeiteAncap said:
Anime of the decade?
Hope you are joking

its a certain demographic that think like this and its better not to take their claims seriously.
Jan 5, 2020 3:09 PM

Feb 2017
I think this episode is here to pass the relay of Lemillion the "Closest to Number 1" to Midoriya who is basically not enought strong for the moment.. So they had to do something to get back position with the right character..

Fights were incredible, i was in while the 20m of the episode so i cannot complain about.
Jan 5, 2020 4:15 PM

Apr 2013
so it looks like deku will have it's own personal hoppu!
Jan 5, 2020 5:58 PM

Aug 2013
I wish Todoroki and Bakugo were there. I hope there's a reason for omitting such crucial characters from the story for so long.
Jan 5, 2020 6:21 PM

Apr 2016
The story continues to slog along. A lot of superfluous deliberating about the obvious. The entire scene with the heroes standing around doing nothing in the hallway as Rock Lock yells at them for three minutes straight should have been cut. A ton of filler. Really, the episode (heroes barge in, Eraser captured, Nighteye identifies Mirio's condition, Overhaul powers up, Nighteye dies, Mirio and Eri leave the room, Midoriya barley hangs on) could've been told succinctly in five minutes. They're really dragging this out.

I'm not sure why they're hyping up Eri as the end-all-be-all to these characters. The show hasn't given me any reason to care about it besides she being yet another loli with a tragic backstory. They're a dime a dozen nowadays.

Hopefully Nighteye stays dead. He was a pathetic character from his introduction in episode 3, throwing a temper tantrum over his senior's decision and trying to override it, and a coward who sat around twiddling his thumbs and allowing evil to run rampant, waiting for the "perfect" opportunity because he didn't want anyone to die.

Interesting how the side villains deal more damage than the main antagonists, the League of Villains. The League has failed to kill anyone onscreen. Meanwhile, Stain was carving up heroes in alleyways in season 2 and gave birth to the movement that caused Shigaraki to find more villains. Now, we have Overhaul who is eliminating Shigaraki's enemies, as well as strongarming Shigaraki under his command. Why am I supposed to feel threatened by the League of Villains?
Jan 5, 2020 6:25 PM

Oct 2017
Don't get me wrong, I was shouting "DEKU DO SOMETHING, FIGHT NOW!!!!" and it didn't happened at all.
At last it appear another heroes, this just let me think Deku is useless and his ass is being saved by others, after saw r¿the battle of Lemillion it makes seem Deku so weak comparing it! I don't follow the manga, this is all faithfull to source manga???
Because I'am a bit (to much) dissapoint :(((((
Ant161718Jan 5, 2020 6:45 PM
-¡Give yourself to me!
Jan 5, 2020 6:45 PM

Sep 2014
DragonIncursio said:
Comander-07 said:
If Lemillion doesnt get One For All now to make up for his lost quirk Im going to be forever salty at this just like Im forever salty at the Rosenritter shounen plot armour in LoGH.

Seriously. Mirio destroyed all 3 of them while literally protecting a massive weakpoint at the cost of his own body. He even continued to do so after he lost his quirk. Absolute MVP.

Deku continued to be a little bitchboy while getting support from 2 top heroes (who are arguable kinda useless) and without anyone even playing the "lets kill Eri" card.

Really Lemillion should have gotten OFA. Its not even like only one person can get it. All Might and Deku had it at the same time. Just give Mirio one of your hairs Deku. Come on. Be usefull.

I was expecting Deku and the rest to stomp the beat up Chisaki here, instead he got some BS powerup.
Really he can

Instakill anyone with a single touch
Heal any injury instantly
Alter the terrain
Fuse with other people and use their quirk

Thats BS levels of power. Even Golden Experience Requiem would be impressed.

Facepalm Man from LOV can rot stuff he touches. Thats it. Sure this is not just about what quirks can do but what people do with it but still. Thats a nice scale.
For some boring side villain thats just too much.

I hope Mirio doesnt die here. I doubt BNHA has the balls to do it though. Nighteye might die but lets see.

Why the faq cant this kind of show have competent MCs.

Aside from the story, atleast this ep wasnt a slideshow. I guess the upcoming episode will be better in animation though.

TLDR: Give Mirio OFA

Sorry but there's no chance he gets one for all, is this your first time watching Boku No Hero ?? All might passed OFA down to Deku and he used the little power he had left. Two people cannot hold OFA.
Im sorry but have you never watched BNHA? Deku and All Might had it at the same time. All Might was running out of time to use it even before giving Deku the quirk. Have you never seen the first seasons?
All Might can even move briefly to his quirk form now. Weird. Seems like you really havent watched it.

And there is an even more obvious solution. Deku should just man up and give Mirio the quirk even if it means he loses it (which it doesnt but since you arent familiar with this show we have to go from there)
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jan 5, 2020 6:58 PM

Oct 2017
Comander-07 said:
DragonIncursio said:

Im sorry but have you never watched BNHA? Deku and All Might had it at the same time. All Might was running out of time to use it even before giving Deku the quirk. Have you never seen the first seasons?
All Might can even move briefly to his quirk form now. Weird. Seems like you really havent watched it.

And there is an even more obvious solution. Deku should just man up and give Mirio the quirk even if it means he loses it (which it doesnt but since you arent familiar with this show we have to go from there)
What the hell?? That's obviously impossible, I know Deku seems too useless this time, I agree, but it's supposed this show it's about he cecoming a trully hero.
In my opinion, the author maybe just decided to erase Mirio from the scene removing some way his power...because he's just greatest as hero at this moment, But I don't read the manga so I don't know how things go at next stage.
-¡Give yourself to me!
Jan 5, 2020 7:07 PM

Sep 2014
Ant161718 said:
Comander-07 said:

What the hell?? That's obviously impossible, I know Deku seems too useless this time, I agree, but it's supposed this show it's about he cecoming a trully hero.
In my opinion, the author maybe just decided to erase Mirio from the scene removing some way his power...because he's just greatest as hero at this moment, But I don't read the manga so I don't know how things go at next stage.
what the hell. who asked? Whats up with people like you dont understanding what the word "should" means?
Obviously Deku is going to be muh greatest hurr durr. Thats literally what was said at the beginning. And I just said Mirio SHOULD get OFA.
SHOULD
H
O
U
L
D

Its pretty easy to become the greatest when your competition drops out.

Lemillion is a better hero already than Deku can ever be. Now give him the quirk to match his spirit. Then he would be the greatest hero lol

Also stop writing in red
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jan 5, 2020 7:07 PM

Oct 2017
VitorLeiteAncap said:
Anime of the decade?
It's an entertaining show, but please not the best, of course not the best of the decade! That's just going to far dude.
-¡Give yourself to me!
Jan 5, 2020 7:15 PM

Nov 2011
I wanted to run through a FUCKING WALL after this episode. Holy shit I was HYPED!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jan 5, 2020 7:40 PM

Oct 2008
ah! the others arrived! good thing that happened instead of a friggin' cliffhanger!
it had me at the edge of my seat!
what? is there a flaw on Nighteyes power? so meaning it's a good thing because they can prevent All Mights inevitable death!?!?
5/5!

Jan 5, 2020 8:01 PM

Oct 2017
Comander-07 said:
Ant161718 said:
what the hell. who asked? Whats up with people like you dont understanding what the word "should" means?
Obviously Deku is going to be muh greatest hurr durr. Thats literally what was said at the beginning. And I just said Mirio SHOULD get OFA.
SHOULD
H
O
U
L
D

Its pretty easy to become the greatest when your competition drops out.

Lemillion is a better hero already than Deku can ever be. Now give him the quirk to match his spirit. Then he would be the greatest hero lol

Also stop writing in red
Sorry, I like things on red.
As you were calling Deku bitchboy and saying he should be usefull once or things like that didn't seem you were thinking that good of him and his future as hero. I guess my blame. I misunderstand you completly.
Another thing else, this is a post section, if you comment something, people respond what you write, if don't know how is it works or don't want to recibe responses, please think twice before posting something.
-¡Give yourself to me!
Jan 5, 2020 8:35 PM
Apr 2015
Comander-07 said:
DragonIncursio said:

Soo why did he lose the power then?? If two people can hold it
Jan 5, 2020 8:37 PM
Apr 2015
akbeakbas93 said:
Kami_sama_ said:

- Has Black Clover in their favourite anime section.

- Complains about overused outlined slide show.

hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmnnnn
1st) My Hero is A Seasonal Anime and Black Clover is on going series that has over 110 Episodes and it is still going up until 150 to take a break. 2nd) Studio differences are so big,Studio Pierrot and Bones Studio. At least Pierrot gives the animation quality at hype moments. 3rd) Why the fuck are they doing a movie while the 4th season is airing. Like for real. And the previous Director gone cause of that movie ffs.

Where did u hear black clover was going to take a break at 150?? That has not been confirmed at all.
Jan 5, 2020 8:38 PM
Apr 2015
Yuya-Noboru said:
DragonIncursio said:

Yeah, totally agree. I just hope the anime won't spend much time in school and that it will keep focusing on the "reality" of what the heroes job is. It might be like Harry Potter, the school will progressively be pushed in the background and heroes will pursue their careers by fighting villains in dark settings.

I think the story will continue to get darker and they will have no choice but to leave the school setting
Jan 5, 2020 8:41 PM

Nov 2017
hoho, next week our lucky ass kiddo show off his "100% strenght".
Now Loading.....
Jan 5, 2020 10:03 PM
Jul 2018
akbeakbas93 said:
Kami_sama_ said:

- Has Black Clover in their favourite anime section.

- Complains about overused outlined slide show.

hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmnnnn
1st) My Hero is A Seasonal Anime and Black Clover is on going series that has over 110 Episodes and it is still going up until 150 to take a break. 2nd) Studio differences are so big,Studio Pierrot and Bones Studio. At least Pierrot gives the animation quality at hype moments. 3rd) Why the fuck are they doing a movie while the 4th season is airing. Like for real. And the previous Director gone cause of that movie ffs.

Hold up, Imma rant for a minute, don't mind me.

"Cough" "Cough"

If you are talking about a lack of animation quality in hype moments, why don't we talk about episode 63. While it was artistically unique and had some hype moments, it was practically done with Microsoft paint, with scribbles and tears visible on screen, like for fuck sake they literally colored video-footage of a wave red and put it in the episode.

Regardless, I agree that the latest arc of black clover has been of amazing quality (and the overall anime is improving dramatically) with the animation in it's big fights surpassing that of My Hero Academia, but don't forget that the anime has been going for 115 episodes with less then 25 episodes that could be classed with good/great animation, with the rest being either 'overused outlined slide shows' or Microsoft paint showcases.

Additionally, the visuals have been extremely poor throughout the entirety of its run, when a normal episode is before an episode with a hyped fight scene, the animators will remove the entire budget of the said episode. This isn't bad of them per say, as it is the lesser of the two evils, one being two mediocre episodes, and the other being that one episode could be great and other episode becomes horrible. Whereas My Hero Academia, which may falter animation-wise a few times (e.g. in season three - cour two and season four - cour one), has never lowered it's visuals/character designs to being downright bad.

Essentially, Black Clover is improving rapidly, as a fan of the manga I love to see that is happening. However, don't let that cloud the fact that 80 out of the 115 episodes have been shockers, some being downright terrible, and you shouldn't deny that just because it is a weekly show.

If a bad anime becomes a descent anime, it is praised. But if an amazing anime, becomes merely a good anime for a single arc, then all hell will break loose and fans will insult it's creators to their grave.

In conclusion, this season deserves a '7', whereas Black Clover deserves a '6'.
removed-userJan 6, 2020 7:22 PM
Jan 6, 2020 12:37 AM
Nov 2019
Kami_sama_ said:
akbeakbas93 said:

Hold up, Imma rant for a minute, don't mind me.

"Cough" "Cough"

If you are talking about a lack of animation quality in hype moments, why don't we talk about episode 63. While it was artistically unique and had some hype moments, it was practically done with Microsoft paint, with scribbles and tears visible on screen, like for fuck sake they literally colored video-footage of a wave red and put it in the episode.

Regardless, I agree that the latest arc of black clover has been of amazing quality (and the overall anime is improving dramatically) with the animation in it's big fights surpassing that of My Hero Academia, but don't forget that the anime has been going for 115 episodes with less then 25 episodes that could be classed with good/great animation, with the rest being either 'overused outlined slide shows' or Microsoft paint showcases.

Additionally, the visuals have been extremely poor throughout the entirety of its run, when a normal episode is before an episode with a hyped fight scene, the animators will remove the entire budget of the said episode. This isn't bad of them per say, as it is the lesser of the two evils, one being two mediocre episodes, and the other being that one episode could be great and other episode becomes horrible. Whereas My Hero Academia, which may falter animation-wise a few times (e.g. in season three - cour two and season four - cour one), has never lowered it's visuals/character designs to being downright bad.

Essentially, Black Clover is improving rapidly, as a fan of the manga I love to see that is happening. However, don't let that cloud the fact that 80 out of the 115 episodes have been shockers, some being downright terrible, and you shouldn't deny that just because it is a weekly show.

If a bad anime becomes a descent anime, it is praised. But if an amazing anime, becomes merely a good anime for a single arc, then all hell will break loose and fans will insult it's creators to their grave.

In conclusion, this season deserves a '7', whereas Black Clover deserves a '5', maybe a '6' if the current arc ends on a high note.

I have seem the episode 63 of Black Clover yesterday and the scene of the Asta of the Deep Web was so funny lol
Buy Bitcoins and others cryptos(like Monero), the great crisis is coming!
Also don't forget, taxation is theft!
Jan 6, 2020 3:27 AM

May 2018
next episode looks like a good one
Jan 6, 2020 6:03 AM

Jan 2014
Florent3571 said:
knew when to take some distance with the manga, and even when it didn't, it had some really strong animation (Deku vs Muscular is the best example of that).

Deku vs Muscular didnt have strong animation and not the best example
Jan 6, 2020 6:23 AM

Mar 2018
Taito10 said:
Florent3571 said:
knew when to take some distance with the manga, and even when it didn't, it had some really strong animation (Deku vs Muscular is the best example of that).

You might wanna back that up because I think the vast majority will agree that THIS is great animation :

https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/49413
Jan 6, 2020 7:50 AM

Aug 2016
I dont get why Eri is so important to them. What's the point of saving her?
Jan 6, 2020 8:02 AM

Mar 2018
SilentNox said:

They're heroes, saving people is their job lol.

Nice avi btw
Jan 6, 2020 8:57 AM

Jan 2014
Florent3571 said:
Taito10 said:

You might wanna back that up because I think the vast majority will agree that THIS is great animation :

Only first 20 sec have some good animation but after that scenes mostly have nice effects in the background to cover weak animation. The majority is not always right.

Here are good animations
https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/30570
https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/106576
https://youtu.be/wpOhT35YtWg?t=110
Jan 6, 2020 9:16 AM

Mar 2018
VitorLeiteAncap said:
cythraul said:
Not even AOTS tbh.

Anime of the decade is all the seasons of the anime in that decade, BNHA as a whole is a top tier contender for that title!

Also don't forget the movies!

The movies are the weakest, imo.
Jan 6, 2020 9:21 AM

Mar 2018
Taito10 said:
Florent3571 said:

Only first 20 sec have some good animation but after that scenes mostly have nice effects in the background to cover weak animation. The majority is not always right.

Here are good animations

The thing with the Muscular fight is that with that kind of action and storyboard, it's pretty damn hard to have some really impressive movement like in the clips you linked, but the background-animation and effect are really impressive and definetly make this cut a great one. The character-acting on Deku at 0:33 is superb.

Any Yutapon cut is not just good animation, it's marvelous, the man is on a league of its own, you can compare anything to it it'll look bad.

Now the AM vs Noumu fight is a great example of ambitious storyboard and choreography, it takes huge distance with the manga and unarguably makes it a more entertaining sequence.
Jan 6, 2020 9:37 AM

Mar 2018
Yep, same as last episodes. Pathetic animation. Consistent character designs, but bad animation. Also, the characters especially Deku, Eri, Togata are pure cringe.
Jan 6, 2020 10:50 AM

Jan 2014
Florent3571 said:
Taito10 said:

Here are good animations

The thing with the Muscular fight is that with that kind of action and storyboard, it's pretty damn hard to have some really impressive movement like in the clips you linked, but the background-animation and effect are really impressive and definetly make this cut a great one. The character-acting on Deku at 0:33 is superb.

Any Yutapon cut is not just good animation, it's marvelous, the man is on a league of its own, you can compare anything to it it'll look bad.

Now the AM vs Noumu fight is a great example of ambitious storyboard and choreography, it takes huge distance with the manga and unarguably makes it a more entertaining sequence.

Bro, if you agree that my links are showing better animation then why you didnt mention them before as "best example"? Why you choose animation from deku vs muscular?
Jan 6, 2020 10:58 AM

Mar 2018
Taito10 said:
Florent3571 said:

Bro, if you agree that my links are showing better animation then why you didnt mention them before as "best example"? Why you choose animation from deku vs muscular?

Deku vs Muscular is the best example of good animation while still being almost 1:1 with the manga, I think you didn't get my point in the very beginning.
Jan 6, 2020 11:11 AM

Jan 2014
Florent3571 said:
Taito10 said:

Deku vs Muscular is the best example of good animation while still being almost 1:1 with the manga, I think you didn't get my point in the very beginning.

My example with Deku vs Todoroki is almost 1:1 and it is better.
Jan 6, 2020 4:41 PM
Nov 2019
Alpha_Druid said:
VitorLeiteAncap said:

Anime of the decade is all the seasons of the anime in that decade, BNHA as a whole is a top tier contender for that title!

Also don't forget the movies!

BNHA movies are much better overall than Kimi No Na Wa tbf
Jan 6, 2020 9:30 PM

Apr 2014
It was okay, I don't know. This season has been really predictable so far. I'm kind of sick of the whole "we'll get a group to chase down the main villain and each one of us will take on one of the henchmen along the way" formula of shonen. I don't think Overhaul is a very interesting villain either. On the plus side, I've always said that one of my favorite things about MHA is that there are actual consequences, and it seems like that's still true (unless they somehow manage to give Mirio his quirk back). Overhaul's new form looks pretty cool too, I guess.

Jan 6, 2020 9:40 PM
Nov 2016
Finally watched the episode, it took me this long to watch it because I'm not giving a shit about this anime anymore, this season is the weakest link by far so I was not in the mood to watch it.

Anyway, the episode was decent and it's the best episode of this season, that being said, Studio Bones could have done it much MUCH better than this, the animation, direction, choreography and even music is simply not as good as the previous seasons and the action scenes of this episode still suffered from the same "still shots" from the previous episodes, also, the music didn't felt right in some scenes, it needed better direction and maybe a different soundtrack to really pull the right strings on me, I just didn't felt anything when Sir Nighteye was impaled, the direction was pretty weak.

I also don't like these Deus Ex Machina, Sir Nighteye saw them die with his quirk so how is Deku able to survive? that's some BS plot armor right there, Deku survived because he's the MC so he can't die so now suddenly Sir Nighteye's quirk isn't even reliable. (This is my only complaint about the plot itself, my main complaints are about the mediocre animation, mediocre choreography, mediocre direction, still shots, etc...)

I don't want to sound like a hater but this season is not leaving much to be desired. The next episode is the climax of this arc so they better spend all their budget in animating that fight and for fuck sake... NO MORE STILL SHOTS IN THE NEXT EPISODE.
Jan 6, 2020 10:15 PM

Mar 2018
VitorLeiteAncap said:
Alpha_Druid said:

BNHA movies are much better overall than Kimi No Na Wa tbf

Mm, nah. But whatever floats your shonen boat I guess.
Jan 7, 2020 12:12 AM

Aug 2016
Florent3571 said:
SilentNox said:

They're heroes, saving people is their job lol.

Nice avi btw

Thx, funny coincidence.
Jan 7, 2020 12:33 AM
Nov 2019
dicecop said:
This and deadly sins must be the most disrespectful adaptations of the last decade lol

NNT yes, BNHA not even close, just remember that Tokyo Ghoul exists lol
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

464 by bubba460z »»
Apr 11, 4:28 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2020

158 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

233 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

225 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2020

128 by WolfWood37 »»
Mar 31, 9:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.