Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 3, 2020 1:23 PM
May 2019
I've only seen 2 episodes so far but it seems so simple and the animation is so basic. Does it get much better? Its my kind of genre so I hope it does.
Jan 3, 2020 1:26 PM

Feb 2015
It's not really for kids, there is mild violence and LOTS of nudity.

Check out the reviews if you want to know if the show is for you. I personally think it's the worst shounen out there.
Jan 3, 2020 1:47 PM
Jan 2019
It pretty much is for kids if you were to completely cleanse it of all of its fanservice. Each arc follows a really simple rinse and repeat formula, and it's main theme of friendship solves literally everything in its universe, from cancer to world hunger.

If you really enjoy battle shounen, it might still be your thing depending on how tolerant you are with the writing, as it can reach some insulting levels even by shonen standards and is really inconsistent.

Give it a few more eps, and if it's not doing anything for you, drop it and never look back as the creator literally just keeps recycling until the end.

If I were to give my pros on the series they would be:

Soundtrack (godly)
Comedy (repetitive tho)
Fanservice (all you could want)
Shipping (if you care, there is plenty)

That's about it.
Malty_be_ballinJan 3, 2020 3:07 PM
Jan 3, 2020 2:29 PM
May 2019
Thanks. Maybe it's not for me then.

I remember someone saying its for adults in a forum but that reminds of when someone convinced me to buy Dragon Quest XI. They said the childish graphics and tone was a facade. It really wasn't. It was mind numblingly simple, easy and childish. Nothing about it was adult.
LegmalJan 4, 2020 3:21 AM
Jan 3, 2020 2:30 PM

Jun 2015
It's for horny teenage boys. The genre is Shounen, which is literally young boy. If u want adult content u can just look at the rating in the Information bracket or look in the Seinen genre.
Read Toriko!
Jan 3, 2020 2:35 PM
May 2019
Thanks but hunter x hunter is shounen and that became very adult in my opinion. Also became my favourite anime so I thought Id give some other shounen a go.
Jan 3, 2020 2:37 PM

Jun 2015
Legmal said:
Thanks but hunter x hunter is shounen and that became very adult in my opinion. Also became my favourite anime so I thought Id give some other shounen a go.
Of course, not all shounen is crap but HxH is in a different league from all the other generic shounen imo.
Read Toriko!
Jan 3, 2020 2:40 PM
May 2019
phantom346 said:
Legmal said:
Of course, not all shounen is crap but HxH is in a different league from all the other generic shounen imo.
seems to be the case unfortunetly.
Jan 3, 2020 2:41 PM

Nov 2016
Fairy Tail was my gateway series, but looking back, it's definitely got some of the trashiest writing I've ever seen. Imo the ultimate battle shounen out there is Yuu☆Yuu☆Hakusho, if you liked HxH then I'm sure you'll like this too, since it has the same writer and all.
currently: doing my best!

Jan 3, 2020 3:36 PM
May 2019
Thanks for the tip! It looks very dated but I'll give it a proper chance.
Jan 18, 2020 2:35 AM
Aug 2017
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older
Mar 29, 2020 5:11 PM
May 2019
I've seen over 100 episodes now and although it is very simple, it's very easy to watch and has alot of likable characters. I wouldnt say its great but I've found it more enjoyable than most things on tv.
Mar 29, 2020 5:46 PM

Dec 2019
I love fairy tail bro keep watching it gets better : )
                                                         🖤   

Apr 3, 2020 4:16 PM
Apr 2019
Hello I have a question and I don't know how to post seperate thread so,
I just started watching fairy tail I'm into 53rd episode & I stumble upon a youtube video that showed timeline of fairy tail and it started with the person who build 1st ever guild then timeline of natsu as a little kid so where to watch that? Or it'll come as I progress to watch anime?
I hope I get ans thanks in advance!
Apr 4, 2020 2:35 PM
Aug 2018
vikram571 said:
I just started watching fairy tail I'm into 53rd episode & I stumble upon a youtube video that showed timeline of fairy tail and it started with the person who build 1st ever guild then timeline of natsu as a little kid so where to watch that? Or it'll come as I progress to watch anime?

Just watch it in order everything will come eventually as for the story of first guild master or should i say mistress will come at last 10 to 12 episodes of Fairy Tail (2014)
Apr 4, 2020 2:49 PM
Apr 2019
_blast_ said:
vikram571 said:

Just watch it in order everything will come eventually as for the story of first guild master or should i say mistress will come at last 10 to 12 episodes of Fairy Tail (2014)
_blast_ said:
vikram571 said:

Tysm :)...............

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 110 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Znote - Dec 16, 2011

87 by phantom346 »»
Today, 1:07 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 109 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Megacchi - Dec 9, 2011

89 by phantom346 »»
Today, 12:45 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 108 Discussion ( 1 2 )

blackblue40 - Dec 2, 2011

84 by phantom346 »»
Yesterday, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 107 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Seeker - Nov 25, 2011

50 by phantom346 »»
Yesterday, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 106 Discussion ( 1 2 )

RyuKirin - Nov 18, 2011

72 by phantom346 »»
Yesterday, 5:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.