Forum Settings
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 31, 2022 8:19 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Ryuseishun said:
Having just finished the final main volume, I can honestly say that it was an alright venture, but it really felt like a different story from the anime adaptation. The peaks were around the midway point (aka what Zoku partially adapted) and after that, it felt quite sluggish, but the final confession was worth the trouble, at least.

Overall, I'm in the minority that actually enjoyed the anime more because the LN had me lulled a good number of times and hence why it took me so long to finish in the first place. Still a pretty good LN with a lot of bumps in the road. 7/10.
I still love the 2nd season of the anime to death, though.
Yeah, Watari was on fire around middle of the series spitting out quality new volumes every few months. I guess, the dude either got drowned from the pressure to satisfy everyone or he just straight up let the popularity get to his head and stretched the shit out of the last 3 volumes to further milk the franchise. Anyway, for me, even with every bullshit fed into my mouth, the ending was goddamn worth it.

Now if only someone can translate shin and 14.5.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
May 20, 2022 2:32 AM

Nov 2019
SgtBateMan said:
The end is truly satisfying, but i can creat a theory of conspiracy. it's such a shame that the yet published chapters won't be releashed as Volume 14.5, but in Chapter 3 of the 14th volume, it is hinted that Hikigaya would never forget about 'that day'. So definitely, maybe a future involved Yuigahama would exist ?

Ah, I saw something pathetic here.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Jun 27, 2022 6:51 PM

Jul 2019
The dichotomy this damn series has created between the two posters up there is always a pleasure to see. One whom just can't let go of his hatred towards the series, apparently.

He is bashing this LN at every chance he gets, lmao.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Dec 24, 2022 5:36 AM

Aug 2020
Since the anime changed lots of things during season 3, it was somewhat better to see the plot going a different way in LN.

With this, the answer is yes.

Not perfect, since I have some nitpickings with this series, but the journey was great.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Does anyone think the anime is way better, or am I just crazy?

Eggs_Dee - Feb 20, 2023

10 by Playcool »»
Sep 10, 2023 11:39 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Volume 14 Discussion

Playcool - Feb 25, 2023

3 by TitanInsane »»
Jun 27, 2023 2:24 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Chapter 168 Discussion

Revanzz - Jun 26, 2023

1 by Thewatcher_22 »»
Jun 26, 2023 5:25 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Chapter 1 Discussion

ZeroZx - Nov 10, 2012

5 by Revanzz »»
Jun 26, 2023 2:13 AM

» Worth reading? Even after seeing anime?

cloolessJok3r - Apr 3, 2022

4 by Hitagi__Furude »»
Apr 30, 2023 8:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.